WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

Xring01

Reaction score
My wife wants me to buy stock in lithium batteries for the future account. We have some RIDE . Is there any good battery recycling companies out there?
They are out there, but finding one thats not overpriced.... thats the hard part..
Lithium is a good play, again, they are typically overpriced...
The other day, I day traded LODE.... Meant to take a harder look at them for long term.

Xring01

Reaction score
My first 15 minutes rule knocked it out today, cancelled all my stops and was sweating!! Was down over 8% and have clawed back nicely. Only down 1.93% right now. I will take it and also had a chance to buy up some more $DKNG !
Be careful with DKNG... its reporting earnings... Feb 26th.
So on that day before close... I recommend you reduce you position to 25%. Because it may go up 10% or drop 10% based on earings play. That way you get rewarded for believing in the stock and not kicking you self if you miss the 10% gain...

If it drops alot, then you still have 75% on the table to pick it up at a lower price.

Thats kinda how I like to handle the earnings plays now... BUT ONLY ON THINGS I THINK THAT HAVE A CHANCE OF SKYROCKETING 10%... If I dont, then I sell everything prior to earnings.

Good luck... Cause I still own 25% in a long term account.

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I went in heavy on ayro and I grabbed some
More bngo at what I considering a steal. Nothing had changed in company fundamentals or news so I believe in the companies and think they’ll bounce right back. If ayro hits the teens like I’m hoping I’m going to be a very happy camper

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Ended the day up 0.29%......LOL

Gambling with my HZNP position as earnings come out tomorrow, pre market. Didn't reduce at all......o_Oo_O

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Got another killer deal on stpk. Finished green yesterday and today is going well. Go amc go!! 😂😂

CLdrinker

Reaction score
DCCC22A2-2730-4864-91E2-770325DB84DE.png
To the moon. Now I’m really bummed my order at 207 didnt get filled.

attitude

Reaction score
Anyone else thinking it’s time to jump back into CCIV? It seems to be hovering around the $31 mark.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Anyone else thinking it’s time to jump back into CCIV? It seems to be hovering around the $31 mark.
Depends on what your plan is. I think it will move up and down quite a bit for a while. I see it getting back to 40 though

HCP3

Reaction score
Lucid (CCIV) is starting to look like Hyliion and Nikola to me.

Xring01

Reaction score
Strange Day...
TSLA, I got that bottom bounce at $700,
AMC, I got in yesterday at 7.40, sold most at $8.20
CCIV - tried to long scalp it twice today for even number breaks... well that didnt work out...
WKHS - tried to short it off $15.80 area... it went sidways for 30 minutes.... closed it for small loss
FSR - I was an idiot, got in on VWAP break, but went with to big of position ( i know better), it wicked down, I got out... and 15 minutes later. it broke VWAP and and went to HOD... dumb ass... lost $100, when I could have made $200, if I wasnt so aggressive...
NIO - lost $$$ on it, because it was moving to slow, so I closed a position, so I could focus on somethign else..., just to look back at NIO hour later, and realized I left $150 on the table...

Bottom line... I was trying to manage to many positions at the same time. But everything was moving so slow today, that I basically ran out of patience, which cost me $$$.....

Learned some Lessons...
Manage Position Size better..
Dont get into to many volatile trades at the same time
Be patient.

Frustrating day for me for sure, just because I made stupid mistakes that I know not to make.... I should bitch slap my self... dumb ass.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Sold all my position in IMTL for about a $900. gain today. When I sold it was up about 57% I think

Hoping FWDG gets more upside today and that should provide me with more $$$$. This one neeeds to climb another 10% or so for my sell order

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

Obviously not a ton of chart history on it, but looks like a dog to me. I would focus on something else.

Just opened up a position with LKQ in my Roth at just under $40. It looks like it might break out, or could be a double top.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
You did have an opportunity to get out of IMTL at .0057 today. Its seems to be heading back down now.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I didn’t cash out cciv at the top but it wasn’t ever my plan to cash out. I did want to take profits and buy in on the dip but I missed that. No it’s just a long term hold for me. I like the stock and I’m holding for years. I’d like to buy a lucid

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I got out at .0055, unfortunately I bought in at .0058.

Got ya.....I ave my price downward and held it longer than I wanted to. This time it worked but many times that doesn't. Catching the falling knife and all that.

Well......now I can start looking at something else.

Would really like FWDG to finish the day the same way. Its bouncing between 25-38% up today. Push thru you little bitch of a stock :)

I see IMTL hit .0063 after I sold at .005....

Last edited:

attitude

Reaction score
Got ya.....I ave my price downward and held it longer than I wanted to. This time it worked but many times that doesn't. Catching the falling knife and all that.

Well......now I can start looking at something else.

Would really like FWDG to finish the day the same way. Its bouncing between 25-38% up today. Push thru you little bitch of a stock :)
The graph looks pretty crazy on FWDG

Xring01

Reaction score
CCIV..
If it breaks $30 on the downside.... It could drop a whole lot today...
Be very careful if you are long CCIV....

attitude

Reaction score
It is holding right there it seems....+25% today

20m shares at .00011 asking
I got in at .001 and it’s back up to .0011, it would be nice if it went back up to the 22 I originally bought in at

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I got in at .001 and it’s back up to .0011, it would be nice if it went back up to the 22 I originally bought in at

Good luck......these small stocks are fun but not real lucrative. Just have to keep focused on the damn % and they can move extremely fast. Whole different game for me.....lol

attitude

Reaction score
Good luck......these small stocks are fun but not real lucrative. Just have to keep focused on the damn % and they can move extremely fast. Whole different game for me.....lol
Yeah that’s what I like about them, it gives me some excitement. I only have about $200 into FWDG so it’s not the end of the world if I lose 50%

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
My two best LT stocks today are:

LYB
RTX
and the oil stocks again.

Only have 5 stocks down today and they are all less than 1% down each.

Nice green day LT as well as trading stocks

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
@LargeOrangeFont You still holding your GUSH? I have bought sold, bought sold that so damn many times and have improved my position. Holding almost 150 shares now off of my original investment of 100 shares from back in April. I think its time to hold on tight and see where it goes.

I sold TLRY at $37 a week or so back, only to watch it skyrocket into the 60s while I cried. Then watched in PLUMMET back to earth and smiled the whole time. Bought back in yesterday with 25 shares, and then again this morning for another 50. We'll see where it lands.

I jump on the APHA wagon at the wrong time, I am now up a bit after today, but watching closely.

Overall, my play portfolio that I refer to in this thread is up about 30%, and RDP is owed some accolades to that!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
@LargeOrangeFont You still holding your GUSH? I have bought sold, bought sold that so damn many times and have improved my position. Holding almost 150 shares now off of my original investment of 100 shares from back in April. I think its time to hold on tight and see where it goes.

I sold TLRY at $37 a week or so back, only to watch it skyrocket into the 60s while I cried. Then watched in PLUMMET back to earth and smiled the whole time. Bought back in yesterday with 25 shares, and then again this morning for another 50. We'll see where it lands.

I jump on the APHA wagon at the wrong time, I am now up a bit after today, but watching closely.

Overall, my play portfolio that I refer to in this thread is up about 30%, and RDP is owed some accolades to that!

I have not been buying and selling it, but I have 350 shares that I bought last March. I bought those for $12 (after reverse split price). As I said in the beginning, GUSH is going to be a medium term hold for me as I know speculation and world events are going to drive it up again. The 52 week high is still over $600. 18 months ago, it was over $1000. There is tons up upside I feel like.

I am not day trading, but my personal portfolio since my initial investment in March has tripled. I have another set of long term investments that are professionally managed.

dezrtracer

Reaction score
I have not been buying and selling it, but I have 350 shares that I bought last March. I bought those for $12 (after reverse split price). As I said in the beginning, GUSH is going to be a medium term hold for me as I know speculation and world events are going to drive it up again. The 52 week high is still over $600. 18 months ago, it was over $1000. There is tons up upside I feel like.

I am not day trading, but my personal portfolio since my initial investment in March has tripled. I have another set of long term investments that are professionally managed.

I bought in at $25 a share in Sept 2020 . So far up 211% . I'm riding this for a while . Retirement if it gets back were it was a few years ago .

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I bought in at $25 a share in Sept 2020 . So far up 211% . I'm riding this for a while . Retirement if it gets back were it was a few years ago .

I forgot, I did buy more when it dipped below $20 briefly in November. Lets roll!

Xring01

Reaction score
GME
wow

I tried to by 25 shares of GME at $52.50... for the fun of it... Didnt get filled...

Really... wow.

But the good news... AMC is popping... glad I left those shares to run.....
Run baby run.

Last edited:

attitude

Reaction score
Did they halt GME again, haven’t seen it move from 91.70 for a while.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
GME
wow

I tried to by 25 shares of GME at $52.50... for the fun of it... Didnt get filled...

Really... wow.

But the good news... AMC is popping... glad I left those shares to run.....
Run baby run.

I sold my AMC at 9.7 a while back and took a loss.

Xring01

Reaction score
Did they halt GME again, haven’t seen it move from 91.70 for a while.
It was halted till the market closed... Now its trading after hours...
At 1pm PST... It opened, jumped almost to $100, then dropped to $85 in less than 20 seconds...
1614200896097.png

edited...
after hours...
It just hit $106 and is climbing..., $108, $111, wtf.....

1614201023009.png

Yarder

Substantial Member
Reaction score
I don't think so....I show it at 86. or so

It halted at 3:39 EST and restarted at 3:44 then halted again at 3:47 and stayed halted until close, then started down in after hours... :mad:

And it's now spiked to $125, wish I could dump mine in after hours but I'm not set up to do it.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I don’t know whats going on, but someone posted it earlier. I’d rather be lucky than good