WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I think WSB and the Reddit guys just bought all the BTC with the proceeds ;)

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Watching this thread makes me wish one of my balls was crystal 😂 .

Last edited:

boatnam2

Reaction score
I'm not a millennial but why do people use robinhood again?

hallett21

Reaction score
I'm not a millennial but why do people use robinhood again?

It’s very friendly on setup. One of the better platforms to see current prices (not necessarily charts).

You can trade options after answering a few questions.

Instant deposits

You can use $1,000 of margin for $5 a month. Anything over is like 1-2%

You can have a debit card linked to your portfolio. The moment you sell the stock you can spend the money.

Not saying all of this is good but it’s why it’s popular lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
I just got my daughter signed up on Robbin hood and I got a free stock of AGEN .

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
I gave my 3 kids $500 and the link to sign up on RH. Only stipulation is they can't cash out and walk without consulting boomer first. Maybe they take interest and learn something. Look at @BHC Vic having a great time and taking it seriously.
Why not use RH for the small timers?

boatnam2

Reaction score
I gave my 3 kids $500 and the link to sign up on RH. Only stipulation is they can't cash out and walk without consulting boomer first. Maybe they take interest and learn something. Look at @BHC Vic having a great time and taking it seriously.
Why not use RH for the small timers?
I think any platform that gets a person to learn how to invest and save is a invaluable thing. I wish my Dad would of showed me a stock instead of a hammer 40 years ago.

Carrera205

Reaction score
Tomorrow should be interesting. Sold out of tesla for a 10% gain after getting in yesterday. Hopefully it dips a bit in the am session and I can get back in and ride to 800. Best buy Q4 earnings call tomorrow morning. Might be a good day trade. GME can go either way. Id guess a lot of people who got hammered before are gona punch out because its so volatile but who knows with this stonk.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Now that I’m getting more serious about this, the biggest drawback for robinhood is no pre market or after hours trading. I can’t say I got burned, but I could have done better had some of my positions been in webull instead of Robin Hood. I’m starting to like webull a lot; but I still really like Robinhood. I don’t really like SoFi but I kind of like that, because its my long term account, and the less I look the better on that one.

Carrera205

Reaction score
Now that I’m getting more serious about this, the biggest drawback for robinhood is no pre market or after hours trading. I can’t say I got burned, but I could have done better had some of my positions been in webull instead of Robin Hood. I’m starting to like webull a lot; but I still really like Robinhood. I don’t really like SoFi but I kind of like that, because its my long term account, and the less I look the better on that one.
You can after hours trade in webull?

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
The only reason I got RH was to exchange coin . I like how they have things categorized , I don't like that they don't handle a lot of stocks. I use Etrade for most of my trades .

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Let’s talk ETF.
I just stumbled upon ARK investments. Those charts are what dreams are made of.

thoughts?

HCP3

Reaction score
Let’s talk ETF.
I just stumbled upon ARK investments. Those charts are what dreams are made of.

thoughts?

ARK moves made on 2/24.

expn5r3ijij61.jpg

HCP3

Reaction score
Looks like the only thing to pay attention to today is GME. Sea of red out there so far.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Looks like the only thing to pay attention to today is GME. Sea of red out there so far.

I am green so far on the day but its very early. This is in my LT as well as trade account

VIAC continues to be a big winner for me
SJM up on good earnings

Did not get my PRTS at pre-market but trying to get it at my price today.

Last edited: