WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Good day for me on PRTS and LAZR.

Hope they both run again tomorrow. Dont think they will as today was pretty good up but hoping regardless.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
another interesting video. Avi is a little annoying but I’ve made money with him so I watch his videos.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Still could be wrong. I’ll do more dd when I get home I’m finally off work.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Avi talks about that article in the video. I’m not getting notifications for new amc videos on YouTube which is weird.

KingofBeers

Reaction score
The video is 5 minutes. I’d like to hear your feedback if you have time to watch it
I got about 1min in and had to shitcan it. I simply dont listen to noise like that anymore. Short interest isnt reported daily. Its pretty irregularly reported actually. Usually 2x per month. All those websites that "update" what the short interest is on a daily basis are BS. That data come from FINRA.

edit: Just pushed play on that Avi character and lasted about 30sec since hes using the same crap data. Id bet money these guys dont even have a live trading account. They make their money on youtube videos and pimping products. Just my opinion, obviously.

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I got about 1min in and had to shitcan it. I simply dont listen to noise like that anymore. Short interest isnt reported daily. Its pretty irregularly reported actually. Usually 2x per month. All those websites that "update" what the short interest is on a daily basis are BS. That data come from FINRA.

edit: Just pushed play on that Avi character and lasted about 30sec since hes using the same crap data. Id bet money these guys dont even have a live trading account. They make their money on youtube videos and pimping products. Just my opinion, obviously.
Treys up over a million on amc. It is what it is

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

Any comment on the CNBC article? Trey and avi both talked about it in their videos yesterday right when it happened

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’ve been watching these guys cover this stock and be right on the money for 6 months now. Hopefully they keep on being right.

KingofBeers

Reaction score
Any comment on the CNBC article? Trey and avi both talked about it in their videos yesterday right when it happened
Havent read it. The only person on that network Id consider listening to is Pete Najarian. I spent a long time training myself to disconnect from the nonsense that surrounds most of these talking heads and its been beneficial for my bottom line over the last couple years.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Well you’re right about trey making money on YouTube. It’s something like 60k a month. He did a video on that too explaining how it works and how he gets paid.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
And awayyyyyyyyy you go AMC holders

F898E45D-1B8E-466C-90BC-4A52F0C4D631.jpeg

KingofBeers

Reaction score
The bank(s) running this new 11.5M share ATM are probably the ones writing calls against this yesterday. 11.5M shares isnt a whole lot given the vol, but this may be the intervention needed to slow this down.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Blackberry is sympathy squeezing. That’s not bad either

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
We’ve just been having a pretty nice solid run up. The short squeeze should be very violent

KingofBeers

Reaction score
A fund playing this is not selling a market order for a $5/sh profit. There are lots of games that get played with hidden sellers, bid props, iceberg orders....but one thing I know for sure is Mudrick didnt just dump a bunch of supply on one candle.
Sounds like I was wrong about this. I see Mudrick have made comments that they "have no regrets" selling when they did. Wont know what price until the filing comes out.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Sounds like I was wrong about this. I see Mudrick have made comments that they "have no regrets" selling when they did. Wont know what price until the filing comes out.
It’s not too hard to figure it out. It’s the candles I posted yesterday. Also explained in the article and in treys video

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Nice gain if you bought the dip. I’m not day trading or scalping but man some money to be made

KingofBeers

Reaction score
Didnt take long for solid proof that this Trey character is a moron. He doesnt even know how to read filings...

The ORIGINAL prospectus was submitted in Apr. This supplement is dated TODAY. This is simply AMC exercising their open ATM. After today they have roughly 6.5M shares left to sell under this Apr prospectus. But the table is set for a new 500M share authorization at the new shareholder vote. And they will absolutely do it.

here is the link for todays filing. https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/0001411579/000110465921076090/tm2118373-1_424b5.htm

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Didnt take long for solid proof that this Trey character is a moron. He doesnt even know how to read filings...

The ORIGINAL prospectus was submitted in Apr. This supplement is dated TODAY. This is simply AMC exercising their open ATM. After today they have roughly 6.5M shares left to sell under this Apr prospectus. But the table is set for a new 500M share authorization at the new shareholder vote. And they will absolutely do it.

here is the link for todays filing. https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/0001411579/000110465921076090/tm2118373-1_424b5.htm
Where do you even buy haterade bro 😂😂😂

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

You should watch the video with the ceo 👍

KingofBeers

Reaction score
You should watch the video with the ceo 👍
Im good. The CEO is smart. He has been on record as saying he wont dilute the current shareholders but then aligns himself with social media influencers that will drive the price higher so he can dilute shareholders😂

As for that Trey guy....just a youtuber. not a trader. But thats fine. Its guys like him and his army I want on the other side of trades.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Im good. The CEO is smart. He has been on record as saying he wont dilute the current shareholders but then aligns himself with social media influencers that will drive the price higher so he can dilute shareholders😂

As for that Trey guy....just a youtuber. not a trader. But thats fine. Its guys like him and his army I want on the other side of trades.
Another interview tonight 😂😂

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Looks like I made a decent call on WKHS

Xring01

Reaction score
Guess who shorted AMC This am for that pull back..
OWE YEAH.... I will admit it was a small scalp trade...

But I had the balls to Short that bitch... Made some beer and pizza money.

Now that it halted on the downside... I will most likely scalp this bitch again for a long position...

AMC cracks me up.

Xring01

Reaction score
This is how you trade AMC... making me some Bourbon $$$ now.... I think a bottle of Woodford Reserve is in my future.

1622729120178.png

Xring01

Reaction score
Out for $100 profit... Owe yeah... Earned that bottle of bourbon...

Again,,, My opinion... AMC is for Day Traders.... I am in/out in 5-10 minutes.... for beer/bourbon $$$. I am not risking much, and I am not making much. Its just fun for me. I do not recommend anyone trying to buy and hold these types of stocks for a long term. These are short term plays... What goes up parabolic typically comes back down parabolic. Be very very careful when playing these... I am serious. you can loose 50% in less than 5 minutes... Think about the fools that paid $450 for GME a few months ago... How do you think they feel today?

AMC is a $10 stock..... the only reason why its doing this is due to a short squeeze. The people who play these hard with big money are speculators. So be very careful.

Again... thats my opinion.

1622729543249.png

hallett21

Reaction score
F and CLNE doing good for me today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xring01

Reaction score
Pretty sure 2 days ago, I called out CGC for a swing trade...
Those that took it with me... owe yeah. all smiles so far..... I am up over $2/share.... I have 50% position...

I am holding for now... sitting on 50%.... The NQ pull back has me a bit concerned... Good news is the NQ is pulling back but CGC is going up...

If the NQ starts to turn around, then I might buy another 25%.....

Again, thats how I manage my swing trades. I may just stay at 50%.... just play that due to inflation fears in the markets...

Xring01

Reaction score
Last time I was bag holding amc and gme. That was no fun. This time I’ve already killed it in my book so I’m just hoping and waiting for the short squeeze

$10 to $70 is one hell of a squeeze....
I am not saying that it cant squeeze more.... but even if I truly believed it could break$100, I would have still been out 75% with a tight stop on the 25%...

But thats me, and probably a key reason I am not a millionaire. Probably to conservative.

Good Luck!, I hope you make that $$$...

I prefer just to scalp it, make quick easy money, with little stress, and very low risk.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
$10 to $70 is one hell of a squeeze....
I am not saying that it cant squeeze more.... but even if I truly believed it could break$100, I would have still been out 75% with a tight stop on the 25%...

But thats me, and probably a key reason I am not a millionaire. Probably to conservative.

Good Luck!, I hope you make that $$$...

I prefer just to scalp it, make quick easy money, with little stress, and very low risk.
I honestly think that was just a gamma squeeze. I don’t think we’ve seen the short squeeze yet. I wanted to scalp it bad today and would have made a killing but I get pulled from the phone or computer to help guys out so it’s hard

Xring01

Reaction score
Yahoo News Article just posted on AMC - Analysts States that AMC Stock is worth less than a movie ticket..

I guess my earlier guess that it was worth $10 was way off, this analysts has it pegged for $6....

This article should creates some serious volatility..

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Yahoo News Article just posted on AMC - Analysts States that AMC Stock is worth less than a movie ticket..

I guess my earlier guess that it was worth $10 was way off, this analysts has it pegged for $6....

This article should creates some serious volatility..
Analysts have been saying that for months. It broke 60. I wasn’t paying attention but that’s good to see