2021 Stock Market

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
It’s been like this for months
1A531990-EA0F-43FE-853F-86868E54B12C.png

MSum661

Reaction score
Analysts have been saying that for months. It broke 60. I wasn’t paying attention but that’s good to see

Just broke through to $64.79, green candles and trending higher.

$65.40

MSum661

Reaction score
The 5,4,3,2 & 1 day RSI on AMC is around 65 so "technically" there's still room to go higher.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Lmao you can’t make this up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As stupid as the youtubers I watch are they haven’t been wrong yet. Trey misinterpreted what happened this morning but he’s a 23 year old kid with over a million bucks in on this. People are allowed to make mistakes when trying to quickly figure shit out. He wasn’t exactly wrong but he wasn’t right either

MSum661

Reaction score
The 5 day, (15 minute frequency), chart looks like AMC could easily push into the 70's or 80's, possibly higher.
Backed by heavy buy side volume....f'n nuts! lol.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
As stupid as the youtubers I watch are they haven’t been wrong yet. Trey misinterpreted what happened this morning but he’s a 23 year old kid with over a million bucks in on this. People are allowed to make mistakes when trying to quickly figure shit out. He wasn’t exactly wrong but he wasn’t right either
Trey is on Fox business with Charles Payne right now.😊

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I’m getting treated like Yuma because I like making money 😂😂
I don’t think so.
As long as you realize that this happening because of manipulation not because it’s a good stock then no.
You took the risk by buying junk on the hopes the geeks would unit. They did and you are cashing in.
Good for you.
But remember last time when it all came crashing down don’t be stuck holding the bag.

Go get’em tiger

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I don’t think so.
As long as you realize that this happening because of manipulation not because it’s a good stock then no.
You took the risk by buying junk on the hopes the geeks would unit. They did and you are cashing in.
Good for you.
But remember last time when it all came crashing down don’t be stuck holding the bag.

Go get’em tiger
I realize that and that’s what others don’t realize. This isn’t a technical play. It’s a pure movement. IMHO it’s a 15-20 dollar stock just like competitors.

Xring01

Reaction score
Ooooppppsssss I did it again...

An after hours scalp thats not a scalp any more.... fucking AMC cracks me up. Wish I had more time to day trade this bitch...

Edited... OK.... I am down to 10 shares, locked in profits.... If this bitch runs above $75, I will sell, If not then I will do my best to Stop out at my purchase price...

FYI... stops dont work after hours.... which is why I said I will try....

1622757375658.png

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Live in a few minutes. I’ll be in a meeting so I’ll probably catch it on the way home

78Southwind

Reaction score
Here is another one I heard today...

Elon needs a Swear Jar, for every time he posts on Twitter. Can you imagine the billions that would be in it...

Xring01

Reaction score
Break out looks possible

If you talking AMC.... The volume is alot thinner today than its been the last few days. The fact that AMC issued a boat load of stocks, might have spooked alot of people away.

I have made my Bourbon money on it this am... Still have 25 shares, with a tight stop.... But I am losing confidence in it. Regardless we will know by noon today. If its gonna run, it will most likely be the last trading hour of the day.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
If you talking AMC.... The volume is alot thinner today than its been the last few days. The fact that AMC issued a boat load of stocks, might have spooked alot of people away.

I have made my Bourbon money on it this am... Still have 25 shares, with a tight stop.... But I am losing confidence in it. Regardless we will know by noon today. If its gonna run, it will most likely be the last trading hour of the day.
Definitely hurt momentum yesterday but his interview with trey had some good points. Imo still far from over

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Pretty solid day. All my high growth and spacs are pretty much back in the green so that’s good. Hopefully upward from here.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Elon sent cumrocket to the moon. They were chanting fuck Elon at the Bitcoin deal in Florida 😂😂 can’t make this stuff up.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Now Elon is getting threats. That can’t be good. I kind of saw this coming. Just the other day I posted I had a weird feeling and I’m cautious with Tesla. I also think it’s a meme stock. Curious to see how this plays out but he’s really pissing a lot of people off. Kevin kind of breaks it down here so I’m posting his video of it. What do you guys think? Tesla kind of bounces back Friday but I’m still pretty cautious.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Elon don't care, he got his 5 billion is on the S&P with a company not killing it.

hallett21

Reaction score
Personally I won’t bet against Elon.

That being said Tesla is going to have a huge amount of competition soon.

Funny how people are pissed at him manipulating crypto but we’re happy watching Tesla 8x in 2020. The amount of money made on call options for Tesla in 2020 was nuts.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Strong start for my growth stocks hope it holds

farmo83

Reaction score
Personally I won’t bet against Elon.

That being said Tesla is going to have a huge amount of competition soon.

Funny how people are pissed at him manipulating crypto but we’re happy watching Tesla 8x in 2020. The amount of money made on call options for Tesla in 2020 was nuts.

A guy I got my MBA with pretty made enough retire on last year on TSLA calls( we're in our mid 30's). Granted he sunk his entire life savings into calls, they hit, and he just kept rolling up. Ironic we spent 10s of thousands of dollars learning diversification, valuation, and get out in the market and are throwing dice. I did well on TSLA as well but took smaller positions and punched out at split time.

All that having been said I think TSLA is way overpriced, I'll continue to think this as everyone else heads to the bank.

I'm a big NIO fan though.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
A guy I got my MBA with pretty made enough retire on last year on TSLA calls( we're in our mid 30's). Granted he sunk his entire life savings into calls, they hit, and he just kept rolling up. Ironic we spent 10s of thousands of dollars learning diversification, valuation, and get out in the market and are throwing dice. I did well on TSLA as well but took smaller positions and punched out at split time.

All that having been said I think TSLA is way overpriced, I'll continue to think this as everyone else heads to the bank.

I'm a big NIO fan though.
I’m staying away from Tesla. I have a lot of thoughts on it. Im a HUGE NIO fan. I like fisker too. Both doing well this morning

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Trump says crypto is a scam. I already didn’t like him. 😂😂