WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

hallett21

Reaction score
CLOV go baby go! Why did I only buy shares!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farmo83

Reaction score
Closing in on 75% on my LMND play. Going to console myself for missing the CLOV boat on that one.

I agree with the above. When the meme stocks run it sucks money out of everything else including crypto.

hallett21

Reaction score
This going to 25, 30, 100?

HCP3

Reaction score
Crazy. Chamath's worst performing SPAC deal (CLOV) is getting the WSB treatment. Lucky man. 😵‍💫

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
On crypto…It seems like people are lining up to take it down many notches. I dont follow it closely but have noticed the negativity being pushed. I dont think its manipulation.

hallett21

Reaction score
On crypto…It seems like people are lining up to take it down many notches. I dont follow it closely but have noticed the negativity being pushed. I dont think its manipulation.

Well ya. All the big guys need a discount lol.

For the last 5-7 years this seems to be the cycle. 2 years from now btc will be at 100k and there will be a lot of coulda woulda shoulda.

77charger

Reaction score
My son is into it he’s 19 but been following for 3-4 years when it was 3500 he said but now it’s gonna go up again. I laughed he got in at 22k made about 10 k in last few months. I ask him when it drops says it’s on sale

he’s a smart kid study’s things and still says it will rise again it’s like other things the take a dip.

hallett21

Reaction score
WSB looks like it crashed?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Now im not saying this is the reason for its sudden drop but it might play into it....
After all, it was marketed as being an entity that no government could access or hack

Xring01

Reaction score
Now im not saying this is the reason for its sudden drop but it might play into it....
After all, it was marketed as being an entity that no government could access or hack

I think you nailed... One of the key reasons why Crypto got popular, is because governments didnt control it, and couldnt mess with it.
Well that theory just went right out the window....

Xring01

Reaction score
Crypto is pulling back because the IRS Cheif is asking Congress for Authority to regulate Crypto.
Look it up.

June 8, 2021 11:24 AM

From any governments perspective, this makes sense.
Why, how does government control its citizens... Trade/Currency/Regulations/Laws.... The last thing any government wants, is a currency they do not control. Because it makes it alot harder to Tax there citizens, or to audit them. Which is a key reason why I have never been a huge fan of crypto currencys. Dont get me wrong, there is plenty of money to be made in short term investing. But over the long haul, I think they will get regulated so much it will be ”Government Issued Crypto” that will be allowed. Thats exactly what China and other countries are doing to combat “open market cryptos”...

Again thats my opinion, I could be way off base, because I dont pay alot of attention to Crypto markets. There is just alot of risk in it, I chose to avoid that much risk. Now I might play a $100 here or there for fun, but nothing serious.

farmo83

Reaction score
Why, how does government control its citizens... Trade/Currency/Regulations/Laws.... The last thing any government wants, is a currency they do not control. Because it makes it alot harder to Tax there citizens, or to audit them. Which is a key reason why I have never been a huge fan of crypto currencys. Dont get me wrong, there is plenty of money to be made in short term investing. But over the long haul, I think they will get regulated so much it will be ”Government Issued Crypto” that will be allowed. Thats exactly what China and other countries are doing to combat “open market cryptos”...

Again thats my opinion, I could be way off base, because I dont pay alot of attention to Crypto markets. There is just alot of risk in it, I chose to avoid that much risk. Now I might play a $100 here or there for fun, but nothing serious.

I agree with this 100%

Currency requires stability which crypto isn't (at least now). It moves around as much as 30% a day and on people tweets.

My positions in crypto are strictly a fomo play on if it goes to 500k.

MSum661

Reaction score

The better crypto play given the current circumstances is to buy the servicer's that process crypto transactions.
They make money on the sell and buy side no matter if crypto is up or down.
Unless of course they have too much exposure to owning crypto ;)

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

Meet Kevin did a video on that this morning

CLdrinker

Reaction score

See post #3600

CLdrinker

Reaction score

And we know how the IRS will control it.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I bought some Wendy's puts. It's up a lot but I don't think it can sustain it. Short interest is only around 6% compared to CLOV which is around 36%.

hallett21

Reaction score
Alright 4th quarter play. Do I double down on my CLOV position lol

boatnam2

Reaction score
Do you guys with trading apps use your regular bank account or a side account for trading?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

You think that's what happened? They can't break Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm's without quantum computing.

Given that bitcoin transactions are publicly available, it was easy for the feds to track the funds transferred as Colonial’s initial transfer to the bitcoin wallet is public information. All they had to do was “follow the money,” which strangely made its way into a U.S. based custodial address.

The Russians, the Russians.............................. 😆

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
You think that's what happened?

Given that bitcoin transactions are publicly available, it was easy for the feds to track the funds transferred as Colonial’s initial transfer to the bitcoin wallet is public information. All they had to do was “follow the money,” which strangely made its way into a U.S. based custodial address.

The Russians, the Russians.............................. 😆
Supposedly fbi had a key to the wallet. That’s interesting imo.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Supposedly fbi had a key to the wallet. That’s interesting imo.

Using an online wallet for ransomware payment makes as much sense as robbing a bank and opening an account there to deposit your loot.

Smart enough to hack, not smart enough to keep the treasure........................ 😆

I'll take DOJ fear mongering false flag for 5 quadtrillion bitcoins please Alex!!!

boatnam2

Reaction score
Separate account so wifey can’t see how much I loose

That’s the thing, I was trying to get my GF to sign up for Robinhood to get my 3 free stocks and she just couldn’t wrap her head around a phone app or something having access to bank info. So I said use a side account and showed her how all the RDP players do it.

hallett21

Reaction score
Ok final 15 what’s the move? I’m adding a few more CLNE $11 calls

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
I picked up some JAGX at $1.89
Last time I had this stock before cashing out it went to $4.49 .
I sold at $4.25 . Hope it goes off again.