WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Picked up more nio chpt and fisker this morning. Worked out because i wanted more shares and thought I missed my opportunity

Xring01

Reaction score
Picked up more nio chpt and fisker this morning. Worked out because i wanted more shares and thought I missed my opportunity
NICE... Buy the fucking DIP.... BUY BUY BUY...

I picked up more AMZN today.... Nio looked interesting, but China politics can drop this bitch in a heart beat. Sold my BLNK swing for a nice little win.... Gotta do some research to see what else is on sale today.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Looks like another buy buy monday!
Picked up more chargepoint mid $22s, sttem around 22.50 as well as naked brands.
Also got my sunoco and realty income dividend payments 👍🏽.

Xring01

Reaction score
Owe yeah... Nailed that dip buy on Amzn today... that felt food....
Up $70/share on that on that buy today... om my.....

1629137797478.png

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Psfe got down to a price I liked so I loaded up at 8.30ish.
I’m watching chpt. If it gives me an opportunity to average down to the teens I’m going to go hard.
i don’t think nio will see 32 again but if it does I’ll double my position.

2Driver

Reaction score
Did Boeing at 234 sold at 239

Picked up more last week at 211.73 and its at 221.40 now

Haven’t picked a selling price yet maybe around 230. It seems like a fairly predictable roller coaster with good news then bad news cycles

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Did Boeing at 234 sold at 239

Picked up more last week at 211.73 and its at 221.40 now

Haven’t picked a selling price yet maybe around 230. It seems like a fairly predictable roller coaster with good news then bad news cycles
I have been on the BA roller coaster for over a year.
Bought and sold and made a couple grand.
I haven’t touched it since I bought back in with my profits at $216 50 shares. Rode it up to $270.

not selling for Atleast 5yrs or more.

2Driver

Reaction score
I have been on the BA roller coaster for over a year.
Bought and sold and made a couple grand.
I haven’t touched it since I bought back in with my profits at $216 50 shares. Rode it up to $270.

not selling for Atleast 5yrs or more.

Cool find for sure. I made a quick $1,400 today on it. I was going to pull the trigger that day for double the purchased amount but chickened out. oh well.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Cool find for sure. I made a quick $1,400 today on it. I was going to pull the trigger that day for double the purchased amount but chickened out. oh well.
$1400 profit. Dam that’s allot of money your playing with to make that much profit.

Good for you.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Off to a good start. Trying to figure out a solid plan for my crypto. Maybe a long term account and a swing account

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
No, but I have experience with other tokens. You have to ask yourself if the risk (insurance?) and fees (commission) are worth the reward (APR).
There’s a minimum as well and I’m not sure I want to tie up that money

HCP3

Reaction score
There’s a minimum as well and I’m not sure I want to tie up that money

You can use an exchange like Coinbase or Kraken to stake less than 32 ETH, but they charge fees to do so.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I bought some LCID (Lucid Motors) when they hit the market a few weeks ago at $24. They dropped to ~$22. Anyone else get in on it?

HCP3

Reaction score
I bought some LCID (Lucid Motors) when they hit the market a few weeks ago at $24. They dropped to ~$22. Anyone else get in on it?

They were $CCIV as a SPAC before $LCID. They had quite a cult following. A lot of people got wrecked buying at $50.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I did before the merger at 33 and averaged down at 18.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Anyone keeping an eye on Rivian for their future ipo this year? Looks like they are looking for a high evaluation.
Seen a few test trucks out on the road lately also pretty clean looking if EVs are the future 🤨

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Also scored a nice win on DATS. Got in at 3.93 in early august, looks to be a good day so far might take it as a quick win and carry on, Add more to the crypto!
Happy friday gents!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Sprt was fun to watch. I didn’t have any extra cash on hand I was willing to lose so I didn’t jump in.

caribbean20

Reaction score
If you think interest rates are going to rise, as do I, with inflation and all this Fed supplied liquidity, have a look at TBT. We started to leg in today. It’s an ETF with contracts to short the 20-year T Bill. I am going to do a bunch of research on it this weekend to see how closely it correlates with the 10-year yield.

Buddy of mine who’s pretty sophisticated, took a big position, I’m riding coattails for now.

Good luck and have a good weekend all.

caribbean20

Reaction score
If you think interest rates are going to rise, as do I, with inflation and all this Fed supplied liquidity, have a look at TBT. We started to leg in today. It’s an ETF with contracts to short the 20-year T Bill. I am going to do a bunch of research on it this weekend to see how closely it correlates with the 10-year yield.

Buddy of mine who’s pretty sophisticated, took a big position, I’m riding coattails for now.

Good luck and have a good weekend all.
After some further research, buyer beware on this one. It's levered 2X against changes in the 20-year bond yield and is not recommended for long term, or risk adverse, investors. Who knows what direction interest rates are going to move in this topsy turvy world, but you have to believe they are moving up. Going to have to have a strong stomach for this one, but we are in nonetheless.

Last edited:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
A couple that have been rock solid for me this year that I think will still go up are GNRC and POOL.

Generators and Pools are selling like gangbusters.

Xring01

Reaction score
Update on my AMZN swing trade.... I am almost up $200/share on my position.... I tried to mark up the below with my entrys, and my average cost....
If the markets do what I think they will, then AMZN could get back close to its 52 week high before the end of the year.
I am very happy with my trade plan, entry's and where I stand on it. Everything could go to hell tomorrow. But its good to see a plan come together.

1630428939977.png

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Sold my ARKK today. That shit isn’t going anywhere.
Thinking I’m going to add to VUG or VOO.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Sold my ARKK today. That shit isn’t going anywhere.
Thinking I’m going to add to VUG or VOO.
VOO has worked well for me. I think I started dollar cost averaging in around feb I throw 100 a week at it. Kind of like etherium

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Grabbed some more lucid this morning around 16 bucks.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
NRXP is coming out with a Covid treatment. Supposedly they are going to get the nod from FDA shortly.

Cardinal health tweeted about them yesterday.

Not sure where this will go but figure I’d throw it out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a few shares. Let’s see what happens [emoji1695]

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score

hallett21

Reaction score
And it’s back down

C08H18

Reaction score
what's on everyone's watch list these days?

I haven't done much over the summer. Last week sold off slow movers. My latest buys on 9/3 were ASML & IVLC.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
My portfolio is a blood bath today. I’ll probably check again next week. My crypto portfolio is still up and I’m going to load up on a few things I’m watching. Ada xrp mostly and I’m waiting to see what kind of correction sol gets. Whatever I buy this week will be to swing trade though. I’m guessing I’ll have closed out by October. Chatter is we are expecting a short bull run and I’m going to try to play that.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I'm buying more lottery crypto like ADA and SHIB. Not much, but enough that if Musk talks about it, I will be buying a new DCB. HAHA!

My blue chips are doing way better than CLNE, NIO, CHPT and the rest.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'm buying more lottery crypto like ADA and SHIB. Not much, but enough that if Musk talks about it, I will be buying a new DCB. HAHA!

My blue chips are doing way better than CLNE, NIO, CHPT and the rest.
I’d consider SHIB a lottery crypto. I have a few million coins. I like ada for the long term though. It’s a good project and with NFT’s taking off I think it’s going to do really well.

I think 4th quarter will do well for growth stocks. I’ve put my money where my mouth is and doubled down on nio and chpt. I don’t have any clne

C08H18

Reaction score
I think 4th quarter will do well for growth stocks. I’ve put my money where my mouth is and doubled down on nio and chpt. I don’t have any clne

How does everyone feel about Chinese stocks? i've done well with Alibaba and Tencent in the past. Concerned that politics isn't favorable for continued investments in China.

Researching EV infrastructure - California is behind again, so i'm following @BHC Vic lead and bought CHPT today.

Is there a preferred platform for buying crypto?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
How does everyone feel about Chinese stocks? i've done well with Alibaba and Tencent in the past. Concerned that politics isn't favorable for continued investments in China.

Researching EV infrastructure - California is behind again, so i'm following @BHC Vic lead and bought CHPT today.

Coinbase or BlockFi for interest. Certain coins I have to buy in bitmart so those are my main ones.

Xring01

Reaction score

I will trade the chinese stocks, but I do not invest in them.
I have been burned several times due to U.S. Politicians stating they will de list all chinese stocks, and by news articles from the Chinese Gov… Its not worth the risk in my opinion. To many other things with the same potential rate of return with alot less risk.

But to each there own.

With regards to Solar… think a bit bigger. Focus on the “Renewables” overall, Lots of choices out there that are not Chinese, however find one thats not overpriced/overvalued. Thats the hard part. I would advise that you look at the Energy Storage/ Battery type companys, there will be a huge amount of energy spent in that sector over the next 20 years. TSLA, GNRC, cell manufacturers, lithium miners, QS for solid state batterys. EPC companys that are building Micro Grids… again, lots of plays to be made. Just picking the right one is the hard part.