WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Supercross Fantasy league

thmterry

Reaction score
The season starts next weekend!!!!!! RDsux is our group again. No password. Sign up for bragging rights. I think anyone in the top 20 could podium this year. Who is your preseason pick for champion? I pick Cooper Webb

Last edited:

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
The season starts next weekend!!!!!! RDsux is our group again. No password. Sign up for bragging rights. I think anyone in the top 20 could podium this year. Who is your preseason pick for champion? I pick Cooper Webb
Which league is this group in?

thmterry

Reaction score
Which league is this group in?

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Gotcha, I play in the PulpMX league and would have joined the group there. Don't want to be in 2 separate leagues though.

thmterry

Reaction score
Make sure you set you DVR'S...Supercross this Saturday on NBCsn
DateEventCoverage#Time (ET)
Sat., Jan. 16HoustonNBCSN6 p.m.

riverroyal

Reaction score
wide open season..Id like to see Gas gas make podiums. Just to mix it up.

thmterry

Reaction score
Who do you think will be Champion this year? I would like to see some predictions before the season starts!!!!

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I'm in for RD sux league. I've played the Pulp MX league for many years but I'm going to sit this year out. Racing during the week screws up my ability to make picks unfortunately.

DLC

Reaction score
I got WEBB also.... great minds think alike! Now on to the LOTTO

$740 million

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
I’m in 4th place after tonight but I’ll probably slide backwards from here :rolleyes:

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I’m in 4th place after tonight but I’ll probably slide backwards from here :rolleyes:
Shit you did better than me. I'm holding down 9th! Great racing tonight. I'm just bummed cooper and zacho couldn't get in the mix.

thmterry

Reaction score
I didn't really like to track but damn there is a lot of racers that have legitimate chance to podium this year. I was happy to see Roczen riding well but no one had anything for Barcia last night. I also hate when you cant hear the announcers over the bikes 😞 I wish they would have Jason Weigandt in the booth instead of Dickey with his ugly jacket.