WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Supercross Fantasy league

thmterry

Reaction score
The season starts next weekend!!!!!! RDsux is our group again. No password. Sign up for bragging rights. I think anyone in the top 20 could podium this year. Who is your preseason pick for champion? I pick Cooper Webb

Last edited:

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
The season starts next weekend!!!!!! RDsux is our group again. No password. Sign up for bragging rights. I think anyone in the top 20 could podium this year. Who is your preseason pick for champion? I pick Cooper Webb

Which league is this group in?

thmterry

Reaction score
Which league is this group in?

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score

Gotcha, I play in the PulpMX league and would have joined the group there. Don't want to be in 2 separate leagues though.

thmterry

Reaction score
Make sure you set you DVR'S...Supercross this Saturday on NBCsn
DateEventCoverage#Time (ET)
Sat., Jan. 16HoustonNBCSN6 p.m.

riverroyal

Reaction score
wide open season..Id like to see Gas gas make podiums. Just to mix it up.

thmterry

Reaction score
Who do you think will be Champion this year? I would like to see some predictions before the season starts!!!!

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I'm in for RD sux league. I've played the Pulp MX league for many years but I'm going to sit this year out. Racing during the week screws up my ability to make picks unfortunately.

DLC

Reaction score

I got WEBB also.... great minds think alike! Now on to the LOTTO

$740 million

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
I’m in 4th place after tonight but I’ll probably slide backwards from here :rolleyes:

thmterry

Reaction score
I didn't really like the track but damn there is a lot of racers that have legitimate chance to podium this year. I was happy to see Roczen riding well but no one had anything for Barcia last night. I also hate when you cant hear the announcers over the bikes 😞 I wish they would have Jason Weigandt in the booth instead of Dickey with his ugly jacket.

Last edited:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
A day late and a dollar short as usual. But I’m in now for Tuesday. The comeback begin. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
530 on peacock. rocky mtn website is down. need to get my picks in

Mr.Puck

Reaction score
In....
missed the first race, bringing up the rear, try not to lap me!

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I went 1. Roczen 2. Cianciarulo 3. Barcia 4. Webb 5. Musquin 15 Friese. It's hard to think that Tomac or Osborne didn't make my top 5!

thmterry

Reaction score
I went 1. Roczen 2. Cianciarulo 3. Barcia 4. Webb 5. Musquin 15 Friese. It's hard to think that Tomac or Osborne didn't make my top 5!
We have 1 and 15 the same 😀 So many racers have a chance this year, I just hope todays track has more passing spots.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Roczen
Tomac
Frenchy
Barcia
Webb

Tickle

I agree more passing spots. And more exciting. I was just happy to be watching but it wasn’t really exciting. Maybe cause it was late I was tired and watching on the dvr

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I wish i could get this peacock bullshit figured out. I ran out to pick up dinner right before the race and came home turned on Peacock and apparently you can rewind during a live event? Now I'm sitting around waiting for the race to end so I can watch it..Fuck the tv coverage sucks!

thmterry

Reaction score
That sand section ruined a lot of racers night. At least I got Friese right🥳 Ferrandis was a surprise for me, I didn't expecting him on the podium so fast. Brayton always has a couple good nights but has never been consistent in the past.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
That sand section ruined a lot of racers night. At least I got Friese right🥳 Ferrandis was a surprise for me, I didn't expecting him on the podium so fast. Brayton always has a couple good nights but has never been consistent in the past.

I changed my 15th place pick from Tickle to Friese at the last minute, boyI'm glad I did that. I'm glad Copper Webb made into the top five. That gives me a few extra points. Looks like I made up to 4th from 9th in The RDsux league!

nowski

Reaction score
Wow. Wilson sure fucked that up for Roczen.

Granted Wilson was the slower rider but both Roczen and Webb had to get by him. Roczen made the the first move to get by Wilson by taking the outside line. Webb took the inside line that proved to be the better line to make the pass on Roczen, the only pass that really mattered. Ironically neither Webb nor Roczen were able to pass Wilson at the finish. Gotta give credit to Webb for the Win...

dribble

Reaction score
Granted Wilson was the slower rider but both Roczen and Webb had to get by him. Roczen made the the first move to get by Wilson by taking the outside line. Webb took the inside line that proved to be the better line to make the pass on Roczen, the only pass that really mattered. Ironically neither Webb nor Roczen were able to pass Wilson at the finish. Gotta give credit to Webb for the Win...

Roczen had that race won. The problem was that he lost all momentum due to Wilson being in the way. He had no where to go but outside. Wilson cleared the corner and opened the door for Webb to go inside. Wilson cost Roczen the race.

nowski

Reaction score
Roczen had that race won. The problem was that he lost all momentum due to Wilson being in the way. He had no where to go but outside. Wilson cleared the corner and opened the door for Webb to go inside. Wilson cost Roczen the race.
Webb was taking the inside line all night just like Roczen was taking the outside line all night. When the finish is near and your racing from behind like Webb was you see everything in front of you which gives you an advantage to make a split second decision. Roczen made the first move and Webb simply reacted to it and prevailed. That same race from behind strategy plays out through the entire race whether it's for fifth place or first place...

thmterry

Reaction score
I felt bad for Ken but I did have Cooper for the win so I was happy he was able to make the pass 🥳

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I felt bad for Ken but I did have Cooper for the win so I was happy he was able to make the pass [emoji3060]

Ya ya ya. [emoji16]. I had Roczen. Good thing we play this for fun.
Just sayin If Wilson gets punted in a race. Well. Karma. [emoji12][emoji33]

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Just checked Dean Wilson's instagram and he at least apologized for screwing that race up. I had Tomac for the win man was I wrong. It's crazy to see this field, last week Ferrandis gets a 2nd this week he's 12th?

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Just checked Dean Wilson's instagram and he at least apologized for screwing that race up. I had Tomac for the win man was I wrong. It's crazy to see this field, last week Ferrandis gets a 2nd this week he's 12th?

That’s good to hear.
I had Tomac 2nd. This is going to be a crap shoot picking the order this year
I love it. I like the competition and how close it is. I mean we are talking seconds or less a lap. Not 10s of seconds. One miss in whooop and your passed.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I’m last so I don’t really have anywhere to go but up. How’s that for staying positive. Lol.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
For those waiting for the delayed tv broadcast please refrain from posting results. Thanks in advance.

Don't cheap out and buy the Peacock service, you're missing a great race

thmterry

Reaction score
Tomac just doesn't seem to have the same intensity he has had in the past. After making a couple attempts to pass Barcia he just settled for 3rd. I keep waiting for Webb and Osborne to kick it up. What happened to Jason Anderson? Will Jett Lawrence be back next week? OUCH a couple times.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Tomac just doesn't seem to have the same intensity he has had in the past. After making a couple attempts to pass Barcia he just settled for 3rd. I keep waiting for Webb and Osborne to kick it up. What happened to Jason Anderson? Will Jett Lawrence be back next week? OUCH a couple times.
Anderson broke a finger i think.
Jett fell hard for sure. I was hoping he'd be able to go, but he really did look uncomfortable before the final.

riverroyal

Reaction score
RD group getting tight. I had 2 good races in a row.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Wow I shit the bed this week, I guess I need to stop betting against Roczen for the win!