WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2022 Cigarette Rendezvous- Lake of the Ozarks!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Alright got a little bit of internet at Blackwater Jacks bar.. let’s upload some photos!

Last night.. I have tons of videos and pics to upload from the first night but you guys don’t want to see us all wasted.. let’s get back to boats after this.
A06A6B9E-5142-4F48-85C2-9F8CDDFABDB2.jpeg
F7339362-0437-49CD-8A30-31FC55A5F1A0.jpeg
DBF3AE37-EAA1-4C01-BC08-EDC245BC2C6A.jpeg
BAF901F0-1B55-447A-8F15-5FDE45A86AEB.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Need the bandwidth to text Michael for social media.. be back later!

RichL

Reaction score
I'm curious if "Cigarette" the company is representing at this event?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Seems Skip Braver going to be one hell of act to follow going forward. Incredible,100s of Cigarettes out there,not one of them same.Talk about custom.
Hopefully Skip sees this thread. Excellent pics RD.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Ok. After readin this thread tell me how much money do I need to save and contribute and who can I be a boat bitch for next year??😀 and I will be a bitch for the Key West dealio too!!!😃
ffjrkcndncncr…see? I can already type like I was there.😀

Tank

Reaction score
I'm curious if "Cigarette" the company is representing at this event?
Seems Skip Braver going to be one hell of act to follow going forward. Incredible,100s of Cigarettes out there,not one of them same.Talk about custom.
Hopefully Skip sees this thread. Excellent pics RD.
Skip sold the company and couldnt care less. Ruiz is new owner. Got into a pissing contest with PBC and yanked dealership. Mark and Brett decided fuck it were still gonna hold a cigarette run. It’s awesome. As always. They do a fantastic job but really, it’s just all the owners that come from across the country to boat and have fun that makes it so awesome. Fantastic event!

Speaking of which we were running Back today and the copter came down on us again and got some great footage (here’s last years)

Last edited:

Roosky01

Reaction score
Skip sold the company and couldnt care less. Ruiz is new owner. Got into a pissing contest with PBC and yanked dealership. Mark and Brett decided fuck it were still gonna hold a cigarette run. It’s awesome. As always. They do a fantastic job but really, it’s just all the owners that come from across the country to boat and have fun.

Speaking of which we were running Back today and the copter came down on us again and got some great footage (here’s last years)

View attachment 1127137
would be sweet if the owners keep supporting PBC in this event in spite of the decisions of Corporate.👍🏻

Tank

Reaction score
would be sweet if the owners keep supporting PBC in this event in spite of the decisions of Corporate.👍🏻
Nope. Ain’t gonna happen. I heard it was a very nasty split and they didn’t even want PBC hosting this year at threat of lawsuit 🙄🙄

I mis-read what you were saying at first. I thought you meant owners of company.
Boat owners will absolutely. PBC sells more cigarettes new and used than any other dealership. A lot of dedicated customers. Not to mention they treat everyone as part of the family, customer or not. Owners will keep supporting event as long as they keep throwing it. Which they are.

Last edited:

Roosky01

Reaction score
Nope. Ain’t gonna happen. I heard it was a very nasty split and they didn’t even want PBC hosting this year at threat of lawsuit 🙄🙄
You all seem like the perfect set of characters to just say “FUK YOU” and continue to make it an annual thing that gets bigger than ever each year! Obviously, I don’t have a dog anywhere near the stadium in this fight, but from what I’ve seen posted on here, PBC is a top notch group that I would do everything to support whether they have Cigarette or not.

How can they sue someone for bringing a bunch of owned boats to one location? Maybe they should start calling it Cigarettes & Coffee? 😎

Backlash

Reaction score
I love the classic 90mph Cigarettes and their simple gel schemes. I remember when those originally came out and they did the writeup and photo shoots down in the Florida Keys. Bitchen boats!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Leaving the hotel and my wifi so we will check back in later!