WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2022 Desert Storm video number 2 Street Fair

JJ McClure

Reaction score
Gorgeous boats. Great crowd. Even spotted the Danimal. I feel like the edits of of the boats were a bit quick. I would have liked to see more that. But maybe I will in later videos. 😊

DWC

Reaction score
Great video. Very well done. That Sintor truck is awesome. Think it pulls a M31. Slick package. The sport chassis for the green open bow is cool as well. The all white interior has gotta be a SOB to keep clean though

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Great video - bummed I missed this year but appreciate the RDP coverage of event.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Very cool. Didn't realize the street party was that big.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Crazy perspective change over the years. When I saw high dollar FU money type shit in the past, one of the first thoughts that would cross my minds was "Who is dumb enough to chase a trend or spend so much money just to be the HEY LOOK AT ME guy." I guess I was being a bit of a hater. Now when I see these boats and trucks, I look at the craftmanship and artwork that goes into it and move past the material or glam shit. Trust me, I still think most of it is a huge waste of money, but to each his own is the way I lean now. Technology is allowing some insane builds and the skill behind them is out of this world. Cool shit for sure, and another cool video highlighting the very things that most of us on this site enjoy.

On the T&Y scale of cool factor, this video gets 👍👍

Last edited: