WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2023 Escalade-V Released

DWC

Reaction score
Hell yeah. Wonder what the tow rating is.

Tank

Reaction score
I'm a GM, chevy, cadi, tahoe, suburban, escalade guy (I've owned a bunch) but I gotta tell you, I've driven my share of souped up tahoes (police packages) and they handle like dog shit. Top heavy, shitty brakes, understeer like you're on ice, longitudinal and lateral weight transfer is off the charts...

I'm sure they've stiffened the suspension put better brakes on, etc. But it's not a great platform to start with for a performance car. It's a fuckin' family truckster. I'm sure its fast in a straight line though, just don't turn

bk2drvr

Reaction score
We’ve com a long way from a horse-drawn carriage.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Looking for a SUV now.... Just nothing looks good (besides the Aviator, but has shit reviews for quality) and I have had a 2011 Tahoe before and it was the worst driving suv.

This looks fun, never had a Escalade but damn 150k. Are Escalade worth their price?, any model for that matter......

Truly like to know...

Englewood

Reaction score
Looking for a SUV now.... Just nothing looks good (besides the Aviator, but has shit reviews for quality) and I have had a 2011 Tahoe before and it was the worst driving suv.

This looks fun, never had a Escalade but damn 150k. Are Escalade worth their price?, any model for that matter......

Truly like to know...

I've owned Yukons, Tahoes, Escalades, Etc. My wife's 2021 Yukon w/ the Baby max is by far the bet car Ive ever owned x100...I could not be more impressed with the quality, ride, fuel economy, towing, etc.

Her car was 80k OTD in September. There is not chance an escalade is worth double that.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I've owned Yukons, Tahoes, Escalades, Etc. My wife's 2021 Yukon w/ the Baby max is by far the bet car Ive ever owned x100...I could not be more impressed with the quality, ride, fuel economy, towing, etc.

Her car was 80k OTD in September. There is not chance an escalade is worth double that.
Thanks for the info... The Tahoe didn't feel like it was in the right gear at any point and always shifting... I started to drive it in tow mode all the time. It also felt top heavy, like i was drive a stake bed with a tall load. Swore I would never own a Chevy product again.

But here we are..... Wife started to look at the GMC Yukon Denali. Are they the same as a Tahoe? with more lipstick?

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
38" display screen? That seems a bit excessive, but whatever.

I wonder if Calloway is going to offer a package for this. If not, I would likely gowith a stock Escalade sent off to Calloway. Just my thoughts.

attitude

Reaction score
Thanks for the info... The Tahoe didn't feel like it was in the right gear at any point and always shifting... I started to drive it in tow mode all the time. It also felt top heavy, like i was drive a stake bed with a tall load. Swore I would never own a Chevy product again.

But here we are..... Wife started to look at the GMC Yukon Denali. Are they the same as a Tahoe? with more lipstick?
Your 2011 Tahoe was a solid rear axel, the new Tahoes/Yukons are IRS. I haven’t driven a new one but I would imagine they don’t drive the same.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
38" display screen? That seems a bit excessive, but whatever.

I wonder if Calloway is going to offer a package for this. If not, I would likely gowith a stock Escalade sent off to Calloway. Just my thoughts.

There is a rumor of the Calloway package. Supposedly that is what @Ziggy, @Bobby V and @BUDMAN will be arriving in on Monday at the golf.tournament.

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
Next PPP check that bitch is mine! 🤣 J/K

MooreMoney

Reaction score
I'm a GM, chevy, cadi, tahoe, suburban, escalade guy (I've owned a bunch) but I gotta tell you, I've driven my share of souped up tahoes (police packages) and they handle like dog shit. Top heavy, shitty brakes, understeer like you're on ice, longitudinal and lateral weight transfer is off the charts...

I'm sure they've stiffened the suspension put better brakes on, etc. But it's not a great platform to start with for a performance car. It's a fuckin' family truckster. I'm sure its fast in a straight line though, just don't turn
I have a 2021 escalade and I thought it was fast as shit as is. I cant imagine 250 more HP. The new escalade drives like a S class Mercedes. Smoothest riding SUV i have ever been in or driven.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Wow that’s nice. 150k though. 😳

Tank

Reaction score
I have a 2021 escalade and I thought it was fast as shit as is. I cant imagine 250 more HP. The new escalade drives like a S class Mercedes. Smoothest riding SUV i have ever been in or driven.
Looking at a used Escalade for the wife. 2019 or 2020. They are VERY nice.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Admittedly, I’ve never been an Escalade fan, but with this being a “V”, I was hoping to see more aggressive body styling and a lower, more performance oriented stance. I’d never be willing to drop that kind of money on one, but I’m glad GM is willing to broaden the V lineup in the Caddies. I think that’s pretty cool.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
This has been on my list since it came out. Too bad all my money is going to the new house because I’d have one on order to replace my wife’s 2021 Suburban which we love.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Why not take a fully loaded Denali, put a super charger on it and then buy a corvette with the savings lol