WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

21 Brummett going up for sale next week.

Enen

Reaction score
Beautiful boat! What power are you making?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Wow!!!! Bad fucking ass right there.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Damn.....that thing is AWESOME!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Baddest MoFo. Somebody is going to get an awesome Xmas present.

sirbob

Reaction score
Really like the gold hardware on the dark blue !

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Beautiful boat! What power are you making?

Donavan 540, 12lbs of boost, just over 1000hp on Carson's dyno

The boat was finished in 86 and hardly ever was used with a total of 26 hours on the boat. For the last 10 + years it wasn't used at all and just sat at Carson's. Boat is like new with very little wrong with it. I've had it up to 100 mph, I hear it will run close to 110 mph. 110 mph is for the next owner to find out.

575cat

Reaction score
Who,s hull is this or splashed from ? and what do you mean very little wrong also is there a backseat for it ? was there another 21 Brummett for sale a while back also .

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Who,s hull is this or splashed from ? and what do you mean very little wrong also is there a backseat for it ? was there another 21 Brummett for sale a while back also .

It's a Brummett. One could argue that it has Spectra/Howard/Schiada lines or similarities but its all Brummett. Carson still has the molds. Yes, a white with blue accents sold about a month or so ago. I doubt that there is a back seat...two person rocket ship was the intent.

420HOA

FIRM MEMBER
Reaction score
Beautiful boat, does it have glass tanks ?

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
View attachment 380820 View attachment 380821 View attachment 380822

My 21 Brummett V drive is going up for sale next week and wanted to give the RDP people first dibs. Any interest let me know.

Trailer up was built by Carson. In respect to Carson and this boat I would like to find a good home for Eye of the tiger. Price 47k. Details, call me at 805-896-6886. Thanks

Wow...you didn't own that long...what are you trying to do your best 2Forcefull impression? :D

G. Faulk

Reaction score

No splash, its a 21 Brummett. Mechanical speedo and trailer surge brake actuator is whats wrong. No back seat, boat was set up for ski racing. You could do a back seat. There was another 21 Brummett that was for sale, but this is not that 21 Brummett.

Tanks are twin 35 gallon and are glass. This boat is set up for running Av or race gas. Super fun boat.

The original owner was Tom Papas.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Sick boat. [emoji106]

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Wow...you didn't own that long...what are you trying to do your best 2Forcefull impression? :D

If I had a house in Parker, I wouldn't sell it. I would think this boat would be very fun in Parker.

I just talk to Carson and he said his phone is ringing off the hook.:D

I'm "slightly" thinking about building another cat and if so the Brummett needs to go.

Chopperman

Reaction score
Very, very nice!!! I'd love to have a boat like this!!

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
If I had a house in Parker, I wouldn't sell it. I would think this boat would be very fun in Parker.

I just talk to Carson and he said his phone is ringing off the hook.:D

I'm "slightly" thinking about building another cat and if so the Brummett needs to go.

I bet...that thing is sick...it would be a great Parker boat. But you do need a boat while you're building the cat!

wash11

Reaction score
I am absolutely in love....................

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful boat and bet its sold before the weekend. :tbi

tony

Reaction score
What city is the boat located in?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
That thing is gorgeous, all the years it sat out behind Carson's i never looked under the cover, what a beauty.

Whoever buys this boat will be lucky.

For anyone looking at the boat the glass tanks are fine with race gas or AV 100LL. It's pump gas with ethanol that that eats them. This is not a pump gas boat :skull

G. Faulk

Reaction score
What city is the boat located in?

Havasu, I'd be happy to show it to a interested person.

Carson built this like it was his own, it came out very Brummett nice.

Racey described this boat to a T. Its a two person go have fun boat, not a turn it into a family V drive cruiser. If it were me I'd leave it alone.

I had a few calls on the carbs and fuel injection. A buddie and I on the gas ran it to the sand bar, down to steam boat, idled trough the channel, back to Windsor and at the end of the day a third of a tank of gas, with O issues. Its set up very nice.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I'm very familiar with this boats twin. I personally disagree with the family boat part. I built a back seat for it, and it seats 5 adults comfortably, idles like a Mercruiser, and ski's all day long with out so much as having to "blip" the throttle. Then it will leave like a BGF. I have had the twin over a buck, almost hands off, and the owner has gone 112 by the speedo. The twin is as close to a family Ferrari as you could get, IMHO. I think 47 is a hell of a deal.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I'm very familiar with this boats twin. I personally disagree with the family boat part. I built a back seat for it, and it seats 5 adults comfortably, idles like a Mercruiser, and ski's all day long with out so much as having to "blip" the throttle. Then it will leave like a BGF. I have had the twin over a buck, almost hands off, and the owner has gone 112 by the speedo. The twin is as close to a family Ferrari as you could get, IMHO. I think 47 is a hell of a deal.

My dad owned the twin to this one. A few differences it always had a backseat in it as was their practice boat and he would have both kids in the boat and the observer. the motor in the practice boat sat further back and it had a shorter steering column. I don't think you would have the room to throw in a backseat and have it fit without redoing the front seat locations and shortening the steering column. Besides that I would be a disservice to this boat to do that it's a sports car not a sedan.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I know. The boat did not come with a back seat, as I built the one that's in it. Whats the big deal about a back seat? Suddenly its a sedan and a diservice?:D

G. Faulk

Reaction score
My dad owned the twin to this one. A few differences it always had a backseat in it as was their practice boat and he would have both kids in the boat and the observer. the motor in the practice boat sat further back and it had a shorter steering column. I don't think you would have the room to throw in a backseat and have it fit without redoing the front seat locations and shortening the steering column. Besides that I would be a disservice to this boat to do that it's a sports car not a sedan.

Someone with Lynch like driving skills of a 21 V drive maybe could get the mph out of it, not me. :D:D Funny how driving around a CC for 5 years takes your nuts right from ya.

tony

Reaction score
Post up some more pic's when you can?

G. Faulk

Reaction score
IMG_0853.jpg IMG_0822.jpg IMG_0846.jpg IMG_0823.jpg
Post up some more pic's when you can?

This is about it.

Backlash

Reaction score
This is an amazing piece and the attention to detail is incredible! I love the subtleties like the reliefs that are machined into the rails on the stringers. Details like these are what sets this boat apart from everyone else out on the water. Absolutely beautiful!! ;)

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
I asked my accountant if we could get another one.........she said NO :grumble::grumble::grumble:

His and Hers is what I was thinking :D

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I know. The boat did not come with a back seat, as I built the one that's in it. Whats the big deal about a back seat? Suddenly its a sedan and a diservice?:D

The boat had a backseat in it from the beginning (meaning it was built with one). I skied behind this boat in Arrowhead a long time ago and it had a back seat in it then. When my dad bought he redid the front seats but didn't keep the old back seat.

I meant a disservice as in you wouldn't put a backseat in a Ferrari :skull

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Seeing this beauty makes me want to ditch the whacker on the one me and Pat picked up....

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Your all making me not want to sell it.

On another matter, when watching your wife or girl friend hang the christmas tree lights and you get aroused is there something wrong with that.:D::boobeyes:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Your all making me not want to sell it.

On another matter, when watching your wife or girl friend hang the christmas tree lights and you get aroused is there something wrong with that.:D::boobeyes:

Whenever mine sweeps the floor or does the dishes I get aroused. Don't even get me started on when she does the laundry. Lol.

If I were you I wouldn't sell it. ;)