WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

21' DCB/Eliminator Daytona, 300 XS

Fltplan

Reaction score

Decided to put this up for sale now, assuming it could take quite awhile to sell her. Most of the lower river folks know my boat pretty well. I hung a brand new 300 XS on it in 2010'. It shows 59 hours now and has had it's service done over at DCB each year since. Kevin over at KMG hung the motor and installed the hydraulic steering. I've had the boat since 07' I believe. All interior, gauges, hardware was redone in 05 and looks brand new. Trailer is powder coated, led's, etc. Boat and trailer have always been stored indoors during winter, and under the patio at the river during river season.

Performance wise, it is a stock motor with a 29 pitch Mercury XS prop. It will run 91 gps with me and half tanks. I've done this maybe 2x to see what it will do, but really the boat runs great up and down the river all day at 70mph loaded up or not and get's great mileage too. It has transom savers with no transom problems. Just re-did the jack plate exactly one year ago.

There are no structural problems on the boat, it does have a couple of gelcoat cracks in the back corners where the hatch closes in the back (you wouldn't notice them unless I pointed them out). DCB looked at them and said not to worry about it.

It took me two years to sell my place at the river, I'm assuming it may take about the same to sell my boat, so no low balls (maybe it will never sell, I know). I'll be out on the river all year in it, so if you're interested let me know. The boat is stored at my warehouse in El Cajon and will be down at Hidden Shores probably once a month or so during season.

The boat is a 94' Eliminator, sold new in 95' by DCB. [email protected] or pm is fine.

Attachments

• 100_0494.jpg
    100_0494.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 751
  • 2011-05-22_12-52-55_478.jpg
    2011-05-22_12-52-55_478.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 682
  • 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 640
Last edited:

951prerun

Reaction score
Oh don't sell it after you have dumped all that money into it...such a fun river boat...Good luck with the sale! What's next?

Jgifford052

Reaction score
I vote it doesn't sell.

Decided to put this up for sale now, assuming it could take quite awhile to sell her. Most of the lower river folks know my boat pretty well. I hung a brand new 300 XS on it in 2010'. It shows 59 hours now and has had it's service done over at DCB each year since. Kevin over at KMG hung the motor and installed the hydraulic steering. I've had the boat since 07' I believe. All interior, gauges, hardware was redone in 05 and looks brand new. Trailer is powder coated, led's, etc. Boat and trailer have always been stored indoors during winter, and under the patio at the river during river season.

Performance wise, it is a stock motor with a 29 pitch Mercury XS prop. It will run 91 gps with me and half tanks. I've done this maybe 2x to see what it will do, but really the boat runs great up and down the river all day at 70mph loaded up or not and get's great mileage too. It has transom savers with no transom problems. Just re-did the jack plate exactly one year ago.

There are no structural problems on the boat, it does have a couple of gelcoat cracks in the back corners where the hatch closes in the back (you wouldn't notice them unless I pointed them out). DCB looked at them and said not to worry about it.

It took me two years to sell my place at the river, I'm assuming it may take about the same to sell my boat, so no low balls (maybe it will never sell, I know). I'll be out on the river all year in it, so if you're interested let me know. The boat is stored at my warehouse in El Cajon and will be down at Hidden Shores probably once a month or so during season.

The boat is a 94' Eliminator, sold new in 95' by DCB. [email protected] or pm is fine.
Is this boat still available? Jim 3154096501

XX14

Reaction score
Daytona babe has owned this for a while now. I remember she has had her eye on a bigger Daytona...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow guys, this thread is from 2013... [emoji38]

We still own the boat. She's as beautiful as ever and we're looking forward to another season with her.
20200528_220004.jpg

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Duramax

Reaction score
That bimini will be departing the boat soon, lol.
If it is warm we run it with the kids. Up to 65-70 no problem. If it's not crazy hot, we take it down and cruise. It is the only way to go with the kiddos.