WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

21 Nordic

Daytona47

Reaction score
Anyone have any info on these. Possibly thinking of going this route this next time around. Haven’t seen many for sale.
67C2FCDB-5F4F-4C83-AB67-66240B172075.jpeg

hallett21

Reaction score
Called the crossfire. I believe the ski race versions are called 21SR.

They also have a new 21 with a different bottom a lot of guys went to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Daytona47

Reaction score
Called the crossfire. Thank believe the ski race versions are called 21SR.

They also have a new 21 with a different bottom a lot of guys went to.

Yeah I saw the crossfire has the bench. I wanted to see how the ride and room compared to my vector is

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
The outboard ski race hull is 20', I believe that the crossfire is an outboard version of the inboard ski race hull with a few other modifications as well. Good running boat especially with the 300r or bigger 450r hanging on the back. The only way your really going to compare the space to your vector is to go see one in person. I know the Nordic rides well in the rough, most of them have a ballast tank even though they are not ski race boats and that helps a lot in the slop.

I could probably put you in touch with the owner of that boat if you want to talk with him about it.

Daytona47

Reaction score
The outboard ski race hull is 20', I believe that the crossfire is an outboard version of the inboard ski race hull with a few other modifications as well. Good running boat especially with the 300r or bigger 450r hanging on the back. The only way your really going to compare the space to your vector is to go see one in person. I know the Nordic rides well in the rough, most of them have a ballast tank even though they are not ski race boats and that helps a lot in the slop.

I could probably put you in touch with the owner of that boat if you want to talk with him about it.
That would be cool. Yes a yellow one walked by us this weekend in the rough stuff on Parker. The vector gets beat up pretty bad . My wife and I like skiing and are kinda over bbc/ outdrive deal.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
That would be cool. Yes a yellow one walked by us this weekend in the rough stuff on Parker. The vector gets beat up pretty bad . My wife and I like skiing and are kinda over bbc/ outdrive deal.

Sent you a direct message with the contact info to the owner of the boat you have pictured here. His wife Denise told me that she was pretty much over boating and didn't really want another until they got this boat, so they are very happy with it.

Gambin87

Reaction score
Iv personally seen this boat taken to Catalina before, the 21 crossfire is an amazing boat. Will run fast and handles the rough water better then most boats significantly larger than it. A new 21 crossfire is the next boat I plan on purchasing.

NicPaus

Reaction score
See them on the strip often. Handle the rough water very well. With a 450 probably a $100 k new.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
See them on the strip often. Handle the rough water very well. With a 450 probably a $100 k new.

100k. Lol. Maybe with a 200. A 450 is gonna push the price above 150 I’d guess.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Damn. You get what you pay for. They are bad ass boats for the size.

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
I was told $109K for a 210 with a 300... I would assume this would be similar. Not a direct quote from the Factory, but someone who is in the know.

sirbob

Reaction score
Sent you a direct message with the contact info to the owner of the boat you have pictured here. His wife Denise told me that she was pretty much over boating and didn't really want another until they got this boat, so they are very happy with it.

Any chance the husband is Dave?

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
A badass boat for sure.

For those in the know, how would you say it runs in the slop comparing to a 210, or even a Schiada 21 RC?

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
A badass boat for sure.

For those in the know, how would you say it runs in the slop comparing to a 210, or even a Schiada 21 RC?

We had the first Nordic 21 set up as an outboard. (2nd out of the mold). Previosuly we had a bunch of 210's. My take was the 210 went through the rough. The Nordic goes over it, however it lands soft. We had ours laid up as a Medium Build. It handled the Ocean well but could run all day at the river in the upper 70's. Trimmed up we saw 86 without a skier and 80 even with. Ran a 4 Blade 26P Bravo most of the time. We also had balast tanks and a removable back seat so we could weigh it down or lighten it up for however we saw fit.

Taboma

Reaction score
We had the first Nordic 21 set up as an outboard. (2nd out of the mold). Previosuly we had a bunch of 210's. My take was the 210 went through the rough. The Nordic goes over it, however it lands soft. We had ours laid up as a Medium Build. It handled the Ocean well but could run all day at the river in the upper 70's. Trimmed up we saw 86 without a skier and 80 even with. Ran a 4 Blade 26P Bravo most of the time. We also had balast tanks and a removable back seat so we could weigh it down or lighten it up for however we saw fit.

With which engine -- 300 ? Sounds like a fun boat 👍 But I'm sure curious what you get in options for $ 100K + 🤔

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
We had a 300XS with Imco Hydrolic Steering. I Won't talk price because it was my fathers boat, but i know he did not pay that... It was 2009 coming off the recession, Nordic had just finished bringing the Cyclone guys over from AU. No clue what options would be now, but the 210 outboard i inquired about had a 300R with a full interior, Stereo, Ect... The Yellow and Blue with the 250XS was around $49K if memory serves right in 2010 or so...

RD could probably get starting pricing from Nordic. Curious where they are at now.

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
@Rd... Do you know if they ever sold the 21 with the lounge seating? Curious what price point its at with a 300 or a 250R... Be a bitching Play boat. I haven't talked to Thane or any of the Nordic guys in years besides Stevie now and then.

retaocleg

Reaction score
@Rd... Do you know if they ever sold the 21 with the lounge seating? Curious what price point its at with a 300 or a 250R... Be a bitching Play boat. I haven't talked to Thane or any of the Nordic guys in years besides Stevie now and then.
yup, couple years ago......

sirbob

Reaction score
Do you have any more pictures of your boat? I am building one and need some ideas and parts i will need

My boat is an Ultra

The boat I posted in the pic above is a Bernico

The subject of this thread is the Nordic 21 w o/b power

Which boat are you asking for more pictures of?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yeah I saw the crossfire has the bench. I wanted to see how the ride and room compared to my vector is

They ride like a 27 hallet.. incredibly smooth. That said they are a drivers boat when they are up and running. You have to know what you are doing.

The outdrive boats are more forgiving than the outboards.. I had the privilege of riding in Coles’s twin turbo one with the six drive, as well as the 1350 boat that Randy has awhile back.. both were incredible..

They pull so hard that if you aren’t hanging on for dear life they will throw you right out of the back of the boat.. lol

RD