WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

21 RC Interior

gravels

Reaction score
Picked up a 81 21 RC v Drive would like to do some interior work is there anyone in OC or IE ? Thanx image.jpg

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Are you planning on starting fresh with it or reusing what you have?

gravels

Reaction score
Looking to clean up this interior and change out engine cover a RDP member gave me 😃 get me thru summer then complete re do over winter thanx

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
If you end up starting fresh later and building new seats etc I may be interested in your old stuff.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Went out for a ride with Welldigger00 (your sister boat) and talked with you for a minute in North Bay on Arrowhead on 7-24-16. Boat looked great! I think I saw you and your boat a week later at Havasu Springs on Saturday afternoon coming out of the gate at the office. Boat looked great even out of the water!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Take it back to Schiada. I wanted a real Schiada interior in my 24, not someone else's concept. IMO it needs to be correct and no one else can duplicate it.

aaronschiada

Reaction score
Take it back to Schiada. I wanted a real Schiada interior in my 24, not someone else's concept. IMO it needs to be correct and no one else can duplicate it.

i second that!! unfortunately....nobody does it better then Schiada. my brother got his done at Main Stitch in Havasu, cause he was told they are really good...not so much.

BamBam

Reaction score

X3
Tom Hawley is an amazing craftsman and puts out the best.