WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

21RC V-Drive Makeover

lenmann

Reaction score
Anybody know what happened to Marc's pictures in this build thread? This one of the best build threads on RDP, it would be a shame to lose the historical content.

Im pretty sure I looked at it prior to "the change" and they were still seeable.

great_escape

Reaction score
Anybody know what happened to Marc's pictures in this build thread? This one of the best build threads on RDP, it would be a shame to lose the historical content.

Im pretty sure I looked at it prior to "the change" and they were still seeable.

I think they have been gone for a while now. His photos are hosted on a third party provider (Photo Bucket) not on RDP. Photo Bucket changed their format and now charge$$$ to host photos. It ruined a lot of good content.

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
I think they have been gone for a while now. His photos are hosted on a third party provider (Photo Bucket) not on RDP. Photo Bucket changed their format and now charge$$$ to host photos. It ruined a lot of good content.
That sucks that all those photos don’t show up anymore. I still have all of them on my phone though. Maybe I can go back and add them again

lenmann

Reaction score
That would be great if you could! This thread set the bar for RC builds.

Hell I would be willing to send you a thumb drive to get access to the pics again. They serve as a great technical reference and occasionally motivation.

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Looks like the pics are showing back up again! [emoji1303]
Oh.....it’s for sale too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

78Southwind

Reaction score
Well that sucks. No pictures. I wanted to show my buddy some of Pat's Fiberglass work.

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Well that sucks. No pictures. I wanted to show my buddy some of Pat's Fiberglass work.

I wish I knew an easy way to fix this. There was a ton of pictures in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

78Southwind

Reaction score
I wish I knew an easy way to fix this. There was a ton of pictures in here.

Why not just upload the all the pictures at the end of the thread. At least there will be copies of them to view.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Why not just upload the all the pictures at the end of the thread. At least there will be copies of them to view.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

When I have some free time I guess I could. There is alot of them and I was trying to avoid that if possible.

lenmann

Reaction score
It would be greatly appreciated by many if you could. This was THE best 21 RC build thread on RDP.

Sucks that the historical reference has been lost.

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Whats the easiest way to do a batch upload for all the photos?

78Southwind

Reaction score
I have them on both

From the computer I just click on "Upload A File" (make sure all the photos are in one file). Then I highlight the photos I want to add and click "Open" (I don't know if there is a limit to how many you can add at one time some maybe start with 10 and see how it works then move up from there). Then once the imags have loaded click on "Insert every image as a FULL IMAGE". Then click "Submit Reply"

Schiada_Marc.jpg
Schiada_Marc1.jpg

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Who did the interior and engine cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The interior was done at Arko in havasu and the hatch wood work was done at Kornowski’s.

AuggieBenDoggie

Reaction score
Thank you for the info. It turned out great. I’m hoping to go with smaller scoops when I redo my interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro