WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

22 Schiada Parts Boat VALUE????

Dansblown73Nordic

Reaction score
I have a line on a 22 ft Schiada. It has no motor. It has no Trans. It has sat outside un covered for about 6-8 years. It has a V-Drive. It has plates on the back. Floors are rotted. It has nice fuel tanks that may or may not be any good. The boat is on a halfway decent trailer. It has lots of billit anodized hardware but it is all bleached and corroded from the sun. Im looking to buy it for parts only.

So whats this old TUB WORTH??????

78 Continental

Reaction score
Depending on V-drive. That alone is worth around $500. Plus all the hardware. I know its a Schiada but to neglect a boat like that is crap.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Well I bought one that was complete (not running though) for $7,500 that had good parts In it and in not too bad condition. Not sure if that helps.

Dansblown73Nordic

Reaction score
I bought the mint one I have with a brand new 454 for $2250. This was a complete running boat with a Ellis trailer. I offered this guy $500 for this pile of SHIT and he just laughed. It is a POS. People who leave good stuff set outside for many many years and then think it is still worth just as much are ASSHOLES!!!!;):moon:

I would bet the V-Drive is locked up solid. The boat has about a 1/2 inch of green mold growing on it.....The guy tells me it use to have a twin turbo 454 and run 110...My Grandma use to drag race her 71 Dodge Dart. But now its in the crusher....:rotflmao:

I will keep working this guy till he breaks down....;)

The funny thing is this boat is an EXACT twin to my boat and I mean EXACT!!!!!!

Schi-502

Reaction score
I bought the mint one I have with a brand new 454 for $2250. This was a complete running boat with a Ellis trailer. I offered this guy $500 for this pile of SHIT and he just laughed. It is a POS. People who leave good stuff set outside for many many years and then think it is still worth just as much are ASSHOLES!!!!;):moon:

I would bet the V-Drive is locked up solid. The boat has about a 1/2 inch of green mold growing on it.....The guy tells me it use to have a twin turbo 454 and run 110...My Grandma use to drag race her 71 Dodge Dart. But now its in the crusher....:rotflmao:

I will keep working this guy till he breaks down....;)

The funny thing is this boat is an EXACT twin to my boat and I mean EXACT!!!!!!

Let's see your boat!

kimaesha

Reaction score
Try to have a tour in hoover dam and you can use your boat right there, if you are looking for a great hanging out with your friends try this area I will give it, Take US 93 South to get to Hoover Dam from Las Vegas. It's about a 40 minute drive. It's a 4 1/2 hour drive from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon. Take US 93 South to I-40 East. Take the I-40 East, AZ 64 exit, which will take you straight into the park. This is perfect for you boat. hoover dam from las vegas