WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] 225 promax

Nielmcque

Reaction score
Looking for a complete mercury 225 promax outboard with low hours.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
Go to scream and fly site....just do your work no matter who you purchase from. Check out the persons historical threads for feedback. Brought one from a guy listed on the site, was all fresh, ran like a champ...great motor choice.

Nielmcque

Reaction score
Go to scream and fly site....just do your work no matter who you purchase from. Check out the persons historical threads for feedback. Brought one from a guy listed on the site, was all fresh, ran like a champ...great motor choice.

Yeah I'm on there too most of those motors are back east. Like to find something here on the west coast.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
Yeah I'm on there too most of those motors are back east. Like to find something here on the west coast.
I did buy mine from a guy back east and had it shipped to west coast. All worked out but understand your point.

sonicss31

Reaction score
Scream and Fly. PM a guy “TUX” on there. Only thing he does is 225 ProMax’s. Easy coast yes but you will not find any better. Good luck.

Nielmcque

Reaction score
Scream and Fly. PM a guy “TUX” on there. Only thing he does is 225 ProMax’s. Easy coast yes but you will not find any better. Good luck.
I search for that screen name and couldn't find him

sonicss31

Reaction score
Sorry, try this “tux974”. Look in the for sale ads. 21’ Rally Sport w/twin 225’s. It is a testament to his standards. BTW I never met him.