WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

#230 internet protection

lbhsbz

Reaction score
You think it would be appropriate for Germany to have military bases honoring Hitlers and Goerring? No. We can learn history from books and museums. Statues and naming military bases after war criminals, traitors, and slave owners was and still is intended to honor them, not educate about them. A black female soldier should not be forced to go through basic training on a base named after a man who would have viewed her as property- raped her at will, whipped her for disobedience, sold her children at auction. That’s what the Confederacy stood for and if you chose to honor that you just might be a racist.
I think it would be appropriate that history stand so that the people can learn from it and make a determination as to how to proceed.

Grandpamac

Reaction score
Why would Regor not want Regor's money? You sound like an idiot and are part of the reason why our country is falling apart. Either proofread or stop posting.
If we’re all gonna be expected to proofread our fat-fingered responses, there’s gonna be a lot less content on RDP. Congrats though on being one of the rare callouts for a typo which does not include its own typo.

Grandpamac

Reaction score
I think it would be appropriate that history stand so that the people can learn from it and make a determination as to how to proceed.
The history isn’t being challenged. The racist inclination to honor traitors and war criminals is.

Grandpamac

Reaction score
Curious, has naming those bases after heroes of the Confederacy ever once inspired you to pick up a book and learn more about the history of Bragg, Benning, Hood or any of of others? I doubt it. It ain’t about history; it’s about the revisionist history of the Lost Cause and honoring the defeated champions of slavery.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You think it would be appropriate for Germany to have military bases honoring Hitlers and Goerring? No. We can learn history from books and museums. Statues and naming military bases after war criminals, traitors, and slave owners was and still is intended to honor them, not educate about them. A black female soldier should not be forced to go through basic training on a base named after a man who would have viewed her as property- raped her at will, whipped her for disobedience, sold her children at auction. That’s what the Confederacy stood for and if you chose to honor that you just might be a racist.

You know, I get that.
I’m having the same argument with DTV because Im forced to have BET in my lineup and can’t drop it from my package.
Also I get the same damned feeling when I turn onto Martin Luther King Jr Blvd in any town USA.
Why is everything race with you white guiltists?

The black people ive known throughout my life take offense to having you fight some condescending war on their behalf.
In fact, most of them would have kicked your ass for it.

Oh, and your make believe female recruit isn’t being forced to do anything...since she wasn’t drafted.

I’ll ever understand you defenders of all things not white

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
The history isn’t being challenged. The racist inclination to honor traitors and war criminals is.

You are literally insane.

You should be proud to know you make everyone around you less intelligent just by reading your idiocracy.

rcmike

Reaction score
We still bury our heros are Robert E Lee's house. I guess that makes them all racist too.. Too bad you only pretend to understand history

4Waters

Reaction score
Preserving racist history intended to honor rather than educate is.
You are an idiot, unbelievable, can't have a conversation with you or any liberal for that matter.

History good or bad should be preserved and taught to the "T", the fact that even adults in their early 30's don't know that Lincoln and the Republicans freed the slaves, or that the Republicans are the ones that wanted to and voted to stop segregation and give women the freedom to vote shows that history good or bad isn't being taught properly. SMH

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
You are an idiot, unbelievable, can't have a conversation with you or any liberal for that matter.

History good or bad should be preserved and taught to the "T", the fact that even adults in their early 30's don't know that Lincoln and the Republicans freed the slaves, or that the Republicans are the ones that wanted to and voted to stop segregation and give women the freedom to vote shows that history good or bad isn't being taught properly. SMH

You got kids. Read their "history" books and see if it's even in the same realm as the knowledge you and I learned.

It's not. I take a look at what my buddies kids are reading, whole pieces of important history is entirely missing or completely changed.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I was just having this conversation with WTG in another thread. Do you believe every awkward photo of a politician using a child as a political prop equals pedophilia? Because I can match you one to one with cringe worthy pics of Trump with a child. Second question, can you provide the name of a single family who has alleged Biden sexually assaulted their child? Because you gotta have a victim in a person crime, right?
You keep prancing around here asking for a case of sexual allegations against Biden involving a child to support your claim he is not a Pedo. Do you realize how stupid that makes you sound? There is video and photo over and over again, some even clearly showing him groping young underage girls. It is obviously intentional as his actions are right there for you to view.

But don't let any of that stop you. I do have a question though. Do you even know the definition of Pedophilia?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Libel/Slander don't mean shit when directed at ANONYMOUS alias accounts.

You can call GMAC a pedo all you want, nobody knows who the hell he is so there is no actual victim of libel

GMAC and 530 are real...........real clowns on the internet. Libel, libel, libel!!!!

1609537814932.gif

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Curious, has naming those bases after heroes of the Confederacy ever once inspired you to pick up a book and learn more about the history of Bragg, Benning, Hood or any of of others? I doubt it. It ain’t about history; it’s about the revisionist history of the Lost Cause and honoring the defeated champions of slavery.

Should Germany demand Poland flatten Auschwitz?

Grandpamac

Reaction score
You know, I get that.
I’m having the same argument with DTV because Im forced to have BET in my lineup and can’t drop it from my package.
Also I get the same damned feeling when I turn onto Martin Luther King Jr Blvd in any town USA.
Why is everything race with you white guiltists?

The black people ive known throughout my life take offense to having you fight some condescending war on their behalf.
In fact, most of them would have kicked your ass for it.

Oh, and your make believe female recruit isn’t being forced to do anything...since she wasn’t drafted.

I’ll ever understand you defenders of all things not white
Are you drawing a false equivalence between MLK and Hitler? And do you not believe there are black women in today’s military, or do you believe that after enlisting they get to choose where to attend basic training? I’m merely adding my voice to the black voices who’ve been calling out this injustice for years. While we’re at it... why expect any Aryan-born in 1930’s to defend the Jew next door or engage In some “condescending” resistance on his behalf. The answer is because we’re all human and decency is what is expected of all of us. I rarely quote Jesus but what do you make of Matthew 25:40?

Grandpamac

Reaction score
Auschwitz does not exist to honor the Nazis but rather to memorialize their victims. It is the exact opposite of why Bragg, Benning, Hood and the others were named during the Lost Cause movement to honor the racist history of the Confederacy.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Are you drawing a false equivalence between MLK and Hitler? And do you not believe there are black women in today’s military, or do you believe that after enlisting they get to choose where to attend basic training? I’m merely adding my voice to the black voices who’ve been calling out this injustice for years. While we’re at it... why expect any Aryan-born in 1930’s to defend the Jew next door or engage In some “condescending” resistance on his behalf. The answer is because we’re all human and decency is what is expected of all of us. I rarely quote Jesus but what do you make of Matthew 25:40?

Where is our base named “Hitler”?

Grandpamac

Reaction score
Libel/Slander don't mean shit when directed at ANONYMOUS alias accounts.

You can call GMAC a pedo all you want, nobody knows who the hell he is so there is no actual victim of libel
That’s an interesting legal question, wanna put it to the test. And 94 thinks he knows exactly who I am so there’s that...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Are you drawing a false equivalence between the genocide of 1930-40 Jews and Blacks in America in 2020??

Grandpamac

Reaction score
I asked if it would be appropriate for Germany to name a base after Hitler. That is the comment you were responding to. Remember that?

Hell, I’ll offer another point. My great great grandfather Darius Parks fought Against the Confederacy and was imprisoned I Andersonville by that war criminal Henry Wirz. Why was my brother forced to go through basic at a base named in honor of Confederate traitors before he went off to fight in Iraq?

Grandpamac

Reaction score
Are you drawing a false equivalence between the genocide of 1930-40 Jews and Blacks in America in 2020??
Is the Holocaust worse than 400 years of slavery, rape, and lynching African Americans? Both are abominations.

530RL

Reaction score

Should Poland put up statues of Adolf Eichmann, Theodor Eicke, Richard Glucks or other leaders that killed thousands of innocent polish citizens?

Should America have statues to Mitsuo Fuchida in Hawaii or maybe even Yamamoto Isoroku? Should we have a naval base named after those that attacked Pearl Harbor? Maybe an airport after those that flew planes into the World Trade Center? It’s just history........

Or would that seem odd to have statues and bases named for those that took up arms and attacked your country and killed your citizens as did those in the confederacy?

Last edited:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Should Poland to put up statues of Adolf Eichmann, Theodor Eicke, Richard Glucks or other leaders that killed thousands of innocent polish citizens?

Should America have statues to Mitsuo Fuchida in Hawaii or maybe even Yamamoto Isoroku? She we have a naval base named after those that attacked Pearl Harbor? Maybe an airport after those that flew planes into the World Trade Center? It’s just history........

Or would that seem odd to have statues and bases named for those that took up arms and attacked your country and killed your citizens?

For me, it is the history of our country. Good, bad and ugly. There is all of it and we all should know it. How can people learn where this country has come from without knowing the history?

Grandpamac

Reaction score

Every one who’s educated know those things as well as knowing that party ideologies reverse polarities regularly in America. The racist Southern Democrats who opposed civil rights became “Dixiecrats” after Truman let Negros into the military. Strom Thurmond ran for a President as a Dixiecrat and when that failed he and the other defectors from the Democratic Party became Republicans. Nixon embraced the Southern Strategy of courting southern voters pissed off by Johnson’s Civil Rights Act and racist southerners who used to be Democrats form the core of the modern Republican Party. Meanwhile you’re starting to see an exodus of traditional Republicans like 530 and Squeezer to “independent” out of disgust for a Trump. Ideologies are always in flux- that’s your history lesson for the day.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
That’s an interesting legal question, wanna put it to the test. And 94 thinks he knows exactly who I am so there’s that...

You're the one that gets to make that choice, so put up, or shut up :)

4Waters

Reaction score
Every one who’s educated know those things as well as knowing that party ideologies reverse polarities regularly in America. The racist Southern Democrats who opposed civil rights became “Dixiecrats” after Truman let Negros into the military. Strom Thurmond ran for a President as a Dixiecrat and when that failed he and the other defectors from the Democratic Party became Republicans. Nixon embraced the Southern Strategy of courting southern voters pissed off by Johnson’s Civil Rights Act and racist southerners who used to be Democrats form the core of the modern Republican Party. Meanwhile you’re starting to see an exodus of traditional Republicans like 530 and Squeezer to “independent” out of disgust for a Trump. Ideologies are always in flux- that’s your history lesson for the day.
Democrats claim that they are educated and the Republicans are uneducated, well most of those adults that don't know their history are registered democrat, so that means the democrats are uneducated. The educated democrats don't want the young people to know the truth and only teach what they want them to know.

perky

Banned
Reaction score
And who the fuck died and left you the moral authority for the rest of the world?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Is the Holocaust worse than 400 years of slavery, rape, and lynching African Americans? Both are abominations.

Did the statues and names of our military bases only become racist when Trump became president? If so offensive, why didn’t Obama make this a priority for his presidency?

Answer...divide, divide, divide.

I don’t give 2 shits about the names or the statues, except how it has been used to make a white guy like me a racist. Most of us can see through it all, obviously you are unable to.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Did the statues and names of our military bases only become racist when Trump became president? If so offensive, why didn’t Obama make this a priority for his presidency?

I don’t give 2 shits about the names or the statues, except how it has been used to make a white guy like me a racist. Most of us can see through it all, obviously you are unable to.
Isn't the hypocrisy awesome. Everything Trump is horrible... well because it is Trump. But but but... it's all ok now, as long as it's not Trump. Lol.. These AssClowns, lead by the BLM, voted in a old white male (which is what they blame everything on) long time politician that has done nothing but meet all the stereotypes they supposedly don't want.

Kylemenz1

Reaction score

How dare you! Of course they are offensive and they should be destroyed. So should the coliseum in Rome. And the pyramids in Egypt. Oh yeah and the Aztecs pyramids in Mexico. Let’s not forget about Machu Picchu, That’s got to go. Also any tourism that is associated with any of those places needs to be held accountable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jet496

Reaction score
You keep prancing around here asking for a case of sexual allegations against Biden involving a child to support your claim he is not a Pedo. Do you realize how stupid that makes you sound? There is video and photo over and over again, some even clearly showing him groping young underage girls. It is obviously intentional as his actions are right there for you to view.

But don't let any of that stop you. I do have a question though. Do you even know the definition of Pedophilia?
It's like him & the other libbies asking where the evidence is for election fraud. Good God there's so much evidence & yet they're saying there's not even enough to warrant an investigation. If you don't see it you're either a complete idiot or you're lying.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How dare you! Of course they are offensive and they should be destroyed. So should the coliseum in Rome. And the pyramids in Egypt. Oh yeah and the Aztecs pyramids in Mexico. Let’s not forget about Machu Picchu, That’s got to go. Also any tourism that is associated with any of those places needs to be held accountable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a better idea

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

6EF96E47-892E-414D-8F3F-3CFC3302BF36.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
I do agree with you about the naming of the Military bases but we can't ignore our country's history, it's what made us the most powerful country in the world, even the bad stuff help shape us. Germany isn't trying to erase history like the democrats are, the democrats are trying to erase their history.

BTW half those 10 military bases named after Confederate Generals were done so under a democratic President, and yes the other half were named under a Republican President but what that means is your party is as racist as mine🤣🤣

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

No doubt shrines located thru out the gmac residence.Also worships goebbels. You must understand gmac RDP account has been cleansed and deleted AGAIN right on schedule.Ready to start a new account for the new year .

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Even moreso, immediately after the war the opposing sides were able to reconcile and move forward, as many of the parties on opposing sides were actually friends and family that had to fight each other. It's only now 150+ years later that crybaby liberals continually have to rehash and bitch and moan about it. 🤡 🤡

Grandpamac

Reaction score
No doubt shrines located thru out the gmac residence.Also worships goebbels. You must understand gmac RDP account has been cleansed and deleted AGAIN right on schedule.Ready to start a new account for the new year .
Cuckoo, cuckoo...

Grandpamac

Reaction score
Even moreso, immediately after the war the opposing sides were able to reconcile and move forward, as many of the parties on opposing sides were actually friends and family that had to fight each other. It's only now 150+ years later that crybaby liberals continually have to rehash and bitch and moan about it. 🤡 🤡
Do you actually know when the majority of the statues to Confederate generals were erected and bases named? It began about 30 years after the end of the Civil War and continued up to about 1940. During this time Jim Crow laws were being enacted, and the first generation of African Americans born outside of slavery were deemed a threat to white people and their way of life. They were put up by the same folks running around the countryside in Klan robes trying to terrorize blacks who were finally starting to realize they were no longer property. Those statues are a disgrace, as are military bases named after traitors and flesh peddlers.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Do you actually know when the majority of the statues to Confederate generals were erected and bases named? It began about 30 years after the end of the Civil War and continued up to about 1940. During this time Jim Crow laws were being enacted, and the first generation of African Americans born outside of slavery were deemed a threat to white people and their way of life. They were put up by the same folks running around the countryside in Klan robes trying to terrorize blacks who were finally starting to realize they were no longer property. Those statues are a disgrace, as are military bases named after traitors and flesh peddlers.

Why didn’t Obama ever try to remove them when he was president?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Ummm, that’s what already exists here in the Dungeon thanks to the 230 protections Trump is trying to abolish. If he somehow gets his way (don’t worry, it’s extremely unlikely that Mitch is gonna do anything more for Trump) then Dave is no longer protected against personal liability when one if you deplorables slanders 530 or calls for violence and civil war in the streets. Sedition is a crime and if the FBI has been monitoring your little chat the 230 law is the only thing keeping Dave’s balls out of the same wringer as yours. You really think Mr. Free Speech will keep the Dungeon open when your hate speech starts to put him at risk?

as is typical with the internet you are all caught up in the headline of today..

Here is my advice is ya think ya have a case, crack open your little ceramic piggy bank and go get yourself a crackerjack lawyer and spend a couple thousand dollars in research to find out I’m not..

This has been proven time and time again in multiple court cases.

It is unreasonable and unrealistic to believe that I or anyone else could read every single post “generated” by thousands of different users on an hourly basis..

If you are so inclined though I’d advise you to actually read the terms and conditions that you and everyone else agreed to when you signed up, and after you get done with that you can start looking up a variety of different court cases going all the way back to the original bbs days..

A good one to start would be “Cubby Inc vs Compuserve” in the southern district of New York in 1991. I can cite several other examples even on an elementary case search, but I will let your lawyers bill you the hours for that.

If you or anyone else wants to give it a go, I will happily provide you my lawyers information.. His name is Dan, and he is one of the premier lawyers in So Cal. My son also happens to be named after his deceased son whom was one of my best friends.

To translate that into laymen’s terms so that even a simpleton can understand, it isn’t gonna cost me shit to defend myself, but the swift and unflinching counter suit is gonna make even a person of well means “bleed.”

On that note @530RL is correct we aren’t stupid and RiverDavesPlace LLC is in fact it’s own entity, I’d have to check, but I’m pretty sure other than a minor bank account it doesn’t own much. It might own the boat as well, but it’s irrelevant when it comes to the legal dollars we are talking about..

To even bring a legit suit you are starting at 100k, and you better be prepared to go five times that if ya think you got a shot. Which when your lawyers start looking into case law they are going to tell you “it is an uphill battle.” Than you are gonna have to “pierce the veil” etc.. good luck.

RD

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I still don’t get the 400 years part.. I’m not a math major but by anyone’s account that isn’t right. That would mean we had slavery as recent as today.. but it also blames America for slavery on this soil prior to America..

It also doesn’t take into account that America was the one that basically ended the practice that had been in practice since the dawn of time, not only here but abroad..

It also doesn’t take into account that we fought the bloodiest war that we have ever fought, amongst ourselves no less to end it..

Why have guilt over something that we effectively ended?

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
Uh oh Steven I smell a call out by the boss....got enough money in that credit union?

Grandpamac

Reaction score
I still don’t get the 400 years part.. I’m not a math major but by anyone’s account that isn’t right. That would mean we had slavery as recent as today.. but it also blames America for slavery on this soil prior to America..

It also doesn’t take into account that America was the one that basically ended the practice that had been in practice since the dawn of time, not only here but abroad..

It also doesn’t take into account that we fought the bloodiest war that we have ever fought, amongst ourselves no less to end it..

At present I think we’re all in agreement that 500bbc has some legal jeopardy but thanks to the 230 provision RDP is safe. Trump is trying to change that.

On a side note, I think a potential litigant would prefer a contingency fee agreement where the lawyers get a third of anything they win. Meanwhile I think defendants costs are probably out of pocket.

Grandpamac

Reaction score

Ponce de Leon enslaved Natives in Puerto Rico as early as 1508 and after killing them started bring African slaves to the Americas as early as 1513.

1865-1508= 357 so I was off by a couple decades. You got me!

Grandpamac

Reaction score
The point is not to blame anyone alive for slavery. The point is to recognize that we should now stop honoring people who are only famous for fighting to defend slavery.