WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

#230 internet protection

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
So you deleted your post to lbhshz posting up his name as if you are some tough guy huh gmac. smart move.

I’d hate to see someone post up your info. As you were right about one thing....

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
So you deleted your post to lbhshz posting up his name as if you are some tough guy huh gmac. smart move.

I’d hate to see someone post up your info. As you were right about one thing....
GMAC, requested that I don't share his personal information....
I will always honor his request....

The only thing we personally have is "Integrity"....

I believe the majority have posted their personal information on RDP...

BTW..

GO TRUMP!!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Tell me more about this deleted post please.

Last edited:

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
Tell me more about this deleted post please.

I think the proper thing to do sir, would be to ask Mr Gmac what he posted and why.

I know all about the bets made and that gmac wanted his identity sealed which is why I called him out on his BS chickenshit post. I never knew lbhs’ name prior to that post, never needed to know it.

If Gmac had a sack he’d own up, and bow out forever. He’s proven time and time again what he stands for. He has zero honor. Perhaps he’d appreciate it if someone returned the favor eh gmac....test me

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score

BTW..

GO TRUMP!!

You’re a good man sir.

I support folks remaining as anon as possible if desired for varying reasons. However his hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Is Washington worthy of being honored for achievements OTHER than being a slave owner? Of course he is. Are Bragg, Hood, Pickett, Beauregard notable for anything other than their defense of slavery? I think that’s an important distinction.

But you and all the “we must preserve our history so we don’t repeat it“ crowd are pretty silent on the question of renaming Stalingrad and tearing down stairs of Saddam...

I am curious why this was not an issue when Obama was president? Apparently he saw no issues with any of these.

lbhsbz

Reaction score

A shame I missed it...what he post?...just my name? Address? Phone number?

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
I think the proper thing to do sir, would be to ask Mr Gmac what he posted and why.

I know all about the bets made and that gmac wanted his identity sealed which is why I called him out on his BS chickenshit post. I never knew lbhs’ name prior to that post, never needed to know it.

If Gmac had a sack he’d own up, and bow out forever. He’s proven time and time again what he stands for. He has zero honor. Perhaps he’d appreciate it if someone returned the favor eh gmac....test me
. LBHSBZ posted his own information years ago. It's there for anyone who cares to look for it.

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
. LBHSBZ posted his own information years ago. It's there for anyone who cares to look for it.

listen up napolean.....you talk a big game. If posting up peeps info is no biggie why can’t rmarion put out your info?

maybe someone else here has your info....keep it up.

nice to see your posting from both grandpamac and grandpa mac accounts

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
Then what was your intention reposting it?

it was a rage fueled post. Gmac can come on calling everyone a pussyand talking smack...but you call him a name and he flys off the deepend has a tantrum and decides as revenge he’ll post up your name as if he just solved a real mystery and kicked your cyber ass. All while he requires rmarion holds his info confidential

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Y
listen up napolean.....you talk a big game. If posting up peeps info is no biggie why can’t rmarion put out your info?

maybe someone else here has your info....keep it up.

nice to see your posting from both grandpamac and grandpa mac accounts
You and Rick seem to have quite different understandings of who I am.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
It was my response to LBH's "Who's gmac? A sniveling littlebitch." But I decided not to play that game and took it down within about a minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buck35

Reaction score
You are pretty busy posting and deleting fraudpa. Hopefully someone captured the threat you just deleted and you are gone forever.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
It was my response to LBH's "Who's gmac? A sniveling littlebitch." But I decided not to play that game and took it down within about a minute.

You realize if you stuck to one screen name, respected consequences, and stopped sniveling, you’d have very few issues here aside from being a communist :)

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
Y

You and Rick seem to have quite different understandings of who I am.

Never ever spoken to the man about you, and he’ll tell you the same.

you know exactly what you did and why. You’re no secret.

we can make a wager if you want to send a check my way from pcfcu

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
GMAC, has requested me to forward his information to King Dave, so their wager can be settled up....

I'm hoping the tables are turned and GMAC will be requesting King Dave's mailing address.... even tho he can probably send it to multiple addresses which can reach the RDP King...LOL

GO TRUMP (sorry GMAC..LOL)

rcmike

Reaction score
Is Washington worthy of being honored for achievements OTHER than being a slave owner? Of course he is. Are Bragg, Hood, Pickett, Beauregard notable for anything other than their defense of slavery? I think that’s an important distinction.

But you and all the “we must preserve our history so we don’t repeat it“ crowd are pretty silent on the question of renaming Stalingrad and tearing down stairs of Saddam...
What was Stalingrad named in 1917? And so we go back to the old game of when did history lock down, and why, so we can decide who owns what. And who gets to name what. You want to play that game, then the Muslims get booted off the hill..

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
GMAC, has requested me to forward his information to King Dave, so their wager can be settled up....

I'm hoping the tables are turned and GMAC will be requesting King Dave's mailing address.... even tho he can probably send it to multiple addresses which can reach the RDP King...LOL

Which Gmac?
The real one is “grandpa mac”
The one that sounds like squeezer is “grandpamac”

They’ve both posted today

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You realize if you stuck to one screen name, respected consequences, and stopped sniveling, you’d have very few issues here aside from being a communist :)
Dave himself indicated that I wasn't banned for breaking any rule, so your "consequences" are pure hypocrisy. Hence my lack of respect for them.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Which Gmac?
The real one is “grandpa mac”
The one that sounds like squeezer is “grandpamac”

They’ve both posted today
Tommy

Their both GMAC, #1 had sign on issues (told me via text)... so he opened GM #2,
RDP checked into it and cleared all the issues....

he should delete one of his alias (did i say that out loud)...
One GMAC is enough.... LOL

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Tommy

Their both GMAC, #1 had sign on issues (told me via text)... so he opened GM #2,

That’s even sadder.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

Nah, Dave's info is all over this site too. I'll have no trouble addressing his check if we slip into some parallel universe where Trump actually wins. I'll be sure to get you your money too, but don't go making any plans with it just yet!😉

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Dave himself indicated that I wasn't banned for breaking any rule, so your "consequences" are pure hypocrisy. Hence my lack of respect for them.

At a minimum you broke a rule by creating multiple screen names and did so multiple times.

I don’t care one way or another why you were banned or why you were let back, it isn’t my website. But don’t start up with the lying again on top of the sniveling... at least not with me.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Tommy

Don't worry, the censors will get around to cancelling both Grandpa Macs soon enough. Never fear, when Trump is indicted I'll come back as The Soothsayer or something else instantly recognizable to my old pals.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
And more government. At least according to Trump. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Trump has less Government than during Obama terms... and more people working.... just not in Government... as it SHOULD be...
USA!!!

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
At a minimum you broke a rule by creating multiple screen names and did so multiple times.

I don’t care one way or another why you were banned or why you were let back, it isn’t my website. But don’t start up with the lying again on top of the sniveling... at least not with me.
Ban away, you champion of free speech!

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
It was actually your hero, and Biden's daddy, Mao.
Ah yes, I believe Voltairre is credited with saying “I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” I don't expect to hear those words on the lips on an RDP moderator (well, maybe Fun Times- he's cool).

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
So it’s safe to assume there really are no rules....
Excellent.

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
And more government. At least according to Trump. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Don’t you have a car to work on? 🤣 Lol spin a wrench around and around instead of Trump Trump big gov, I’m a conservative blah blah blah

4Waters

Reaction score

BTW..

GO TRUMP!!
He's not that hard to find

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Ah yes, I believe Voltairre is credited with saying “I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” I don't expect to hear those words on the lips on an RDP moderator (well, maybe Fun Times- he's cool).

If you nail yourself to the cross while we all watch, does that make you the victim and the martyr you so desperately want to be?