Reaction score
And more government. At least according to Trump. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

66FBEAB2-ED43-4B99-ACF8-687A0C8349BA.jpeg

Does “irrelevant” mean anything to you? 🖕 😂 🖕

530RL

Reaction score
View attachment 957658

Does “irrelevant” mean anything to you? 🖕 😂 🖕

Well, let me try to use it in a sentence.

Due to Trump‘s leadership of the Republican Party and his supporters, the Arizona Congressional delegation went from Red to Blue in four short years making the Arizona Republican Party irrelevant.

How’s that? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well, let me try to use it in a sentence.

Due to Trump‘s leadership of the Republican Party and his supporters, the Arizona Congressional delegation went from Red to Blue in four short years making the Arizona Republican Party irrelevant.

How’s that? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Typical liberal...blame someone else for your own actions...

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Don't worry, the censors will get around to cancelling both Grandpa Macs soon enough. Never fear, when Trump is indicted I'll come back as The Soothsayer or something else instantly recognizable to my old pals.

It's not censorship that is going to fuck you in the ass, it's the punishment from DISOBEYING A RULE TO POST HERE.

In CAPS because apparently you cannot understand basic terms agreements.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I still don’t get the 400 years part.. I’m not a math major but by anyone’s account that isn’t right. That would mean we had slavery as recent as today.. but it also blames America for slavery on this soil prior to America..

It also doesn’t take into account that America was the one that basically ended the practice that had been in practice since the dawn of time, not only here but abroad..

It also doesn’t take into account that we fought the bloodiest war that we have ever fought, amongst ourselves no less to end it..

Why have guilt over something that we effectively ended?
Doesn't take into account that the Africans were the ones selling their own people or the fact it is still happening in africa.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The point is not to blame anyone alive for slavery. The point is to recognize that we should now stop honoring people who are only famous for fighting to defend slavery.
They are not famous for slavery, they are famous for some of the battles and the strategy they used. Geez you claim to know history, but you have no fucking clue about that.

Dumbocrats. The party of the kkk and then earlier you tried to pull the old party switcheroo that never happened either so maybe you need to study real history not your version of it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
They are not famous for slavery, they are famous for some of the battles and the strategy they used. Geez you claim to know history, but you have no fucking clue about that.

Dumbocrats. The party of the kkk and then earlier you tried to pull the old party switcheroo that never happened either so maybe you need to study real history not your version of it.

Yup

Formed In 1865, direct response to the abolishment of slavery.
Gmac is obviously blinded by his TDS.
He’s mixed up more history in the last 2 days than Kamilla on cock gargling runner...and that’s saying something.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score

Plenty of Nazi generals who are also famous for their strategic minds. Rommel, the architects of the Blitzkrieg. Maybe just like statues to Confederate traitors started going up 50 years later to intimidate southern blacks during Jim Crow it is time to erect a few statues honoring Goerring and Romell and others who killed American soldiers. Don't worry though- the intent is honestly just to honor their military prowess! Gimme a break.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
What formed in 1865? The Democratic Party? Nope sorry, check your dates.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

I said "famous for fighting to defend slavery.". I stand by that.

rcmike

Reaction score
Rommel, the guy who decided to take part in the von Stauffenberg plot to blow up Hitler, and as a result was ordered to get suicided.. We should definitely lump him in with Goerring.. Hillary would be so proud.

As usual, your history is impeccable.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I operate under the assumption that 530 knows everything about me. He has the resources to accomplish anything. Political big wigs, law bosses, you name it, he has them on retainer if he wants.
Couple that with a lack of restraint, or rather, a certain “joy” in fucking with people, and it’s a perfect storm of who you DO NOT WANT as an enemy...at least if you have anything to lose. He would do it just for fun...and does.

Gmac...Im convinced that what was once a real poster is now an amalgamation of posters.
The “real” Gmac has never spent an entire day tail chasing about racial injustices to the point of clinical reductio ad absurdum.
That’s more the new squeezers thing...hmmm?

So as far as anonymity goes, Gmac is a fail.
It’s not even certain he’s (today) a singular entity.

paranoia

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
GMAC, has requested me to forward his information to King Dave, so their wager can be settled up....

I'm hoping the tables are turned and GMAC will be requesting King Dave's mailing address.... even tho he can probably send it to multiple addresses which can reach the RDP King...LOL

GO TRUMP (sorry GMAC..LOL)

As I said the last time, I don’t hide or need to hide from anyone for any reason.
Dave Johnson
2572 Mariner ln
Lake Havasu 86403

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
He has a pretty good reason to hide in the shadows.. LOL.
I don't have any reason to hide in the shadows but I don't have any reason to have my personal stuff put out there either. Lord knows mine got thrown around in here by a traitor on this site and the only one of power that gave a shit was Fun Times and he fixed it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't have any reason to hide in the shadows but I don't have any reason to have my personal stuff put out there either. Lord knows mine got thrown around in here by a traitor on this site and the only one of power that gave a shit was Fun Times and he fixed it.

You need to slow down and read..

I said Gmac has good reasons..

secondly this is the first of any of that I am hearing.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Plenty of Nazi generals who are also famous for their strategic minds. Rommel, the architects of the Blitzkrieg. Maybe just like statues to Confederate traitors started going up 50 years later to intimidate southern blacks during Jim Crow it is time to erect a few statues honoring Goerring and Romell and others who killed American soldiers. Don't worry though- the intent is honestly just to honor their military prowess! Gimme a break.
Rommel and the other nazis weren't fighting strictly in their own country like our civil war.