WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

#230 internet protection

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. I screwed the pooch and I am an idiot.

How about a 10 grand bet with you too? Dave can hold the cash. We both trust him.

Chump change for a big swinging baller like you!

Nah, I’ll like the money I took from you already, I have it framed!!! 🖕 😂🖕

Grandpamac

Reaction score
530 made the concession you asked for in order to consider the bet? Fucking grow a pair Regor and stop making girly excuses.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
@JBS

Hey look, pom pom boy has made a return!!!!

7299E239-4EFF-4841-A589-6A2F06BE807C.jpeg

BTW, you enjoying all the trannies on ABC tonight genius? 😂

Grandpamac

Reaction score
Ms LBH has balls several times the size of yours (and I say that with respect for Miss L and withering contempt for you).

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Like when Trump tried three times to sue the NYT for saying mean things to him? I’d say the anti Trumpers on this site have skin like leather to deal with the 10:1 odds down here in the Dungeon. Meanwhile y’all are constantly clamoring for Dave to silence the opposition. Quite a world we find ourselves in...Happy New Year, deplorables.
I haven't asked anyone be silenced. Threats of law suits from whinny fucks in here don't scare me. Besides, if they kicked all you idiots outta here it wouldn't be half as fun.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Side note. I think all of you are fucking crazy to be betting that kind of money on anything. But what the hell... I'M IN! I got a buck that says Regor wears childs size 11 pants and they are still baggie with folds at the bottom of the legs. Who is holding my money? 😂

Oh.. and Happy New Year Deplorables!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Side note. I think all of you are fucking crazy to be betting that kind of money on anything. But what the hell... I'M IN! I got a buck that says Regor wears childs size 11 pants and they are still baggie with folds at the bottom of the legs. Who is holding my money? 😂

Listen up you tax stealing bastard, you just start cracking some BLM and ANQUIFA heads and you’ll make it out alive!!! 😝

530RL

Reaction score

Chump change for the Trump
Supporters.

and you forgot the tub of potato salad in the regor description

Happy new year and stay safe out there!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Chump change for the Trump
Supporters.

and you forgot the tub of potato salad in the regor description

Happy new year and stay safe out there!

Can you eat potato salad with that ticker of yours?

530RL

Reaction score
I’m great!!

View attachment 957068

Exposing RINO’s is the best. It’s Trump’s party now!!! 😝
America has needed a third party for decades. Now we have the liberal D party and the liberal Trump party both supporting bigger government and more welfare, so now we can form a Conservative party while you team up with your fellow liberals.

Can you eat potato salad with that ticker of yours?

Absolutely if my hot Nurse is feeding it to me.

What you don’t understand Roger is that I will die peacefully in my sleep while my passengers in the back of the jet scream to their death. 😇

Want to go flying? :oops:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
America has needed a third party for decades. Now we have the liberal D party and the liberal Trump party both supporting bigger government and more welfare, so now we can form a Conservative party while you team up with your fellow liberals.

What you don’t understand Roger is that I will die peacefully in my sleep while my passengers in the back of the jet scream to their death. 😇

Hot nurse....... 😂

I told you already Danny boy, you’ll be my pilot one day!!! ;)

Mitch the commie bitch and his party are done, you’ve lost your base!! 👍

530RL

Reaction score
Hot nurse....... 😂

I told you already Danny boy, you’ll be my pilot one day!!! ;)

Mitch the commie bitch and his party are done, you’ve lost your base!! 👍

I hope I am your pilot one day Roger.......and I jump out with my parachute.

Mitch may be done but not before he oversees the swearing in of Biden.

And your base of anti-capitalism and big government has no future in conservatism but only in teaming up with liberals like your support of 8,000 dollars to a family of four making 150k per year as Trump vocally supports.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
There are 2 complete idiots in this thread that dont deserve any response or attention. Guess who? Now stop giving them attention.

Grandpamac

Reaction score

No thanks. We have a big tent but not big enough for Regor.

Grandpamac

Reaction score
There are 2 complete idiots in this thread that dont deserve any response or attention. Guess who? Now stop giving them attention.
The big dogs are playing in this thread. Run along home you happy little Chihuahua.

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
"The big dogs are playing in this thread"

You realize this is RDP right? "A boating forum"?🤣🤣🤣
I'm pretty sure RDP stands for River Dave's Politics.

There's just some wierdos that post stuff about things that go fast here. I'm almost 100% positive this was a political forum first. Haha but Ive been wrong once before.

4Waters

Reaction score
Ummm, that’s what already exists here in the Dungeon thanks to the 230 protections Trump is trying to abolish. If he somehow gets his way (don’t worry, it’s extremely unlikely that Mitch is gonna do anything more for Trump) then Dave is no longer protected against personal liability when one if you deplorables slanders 530 or calls for violence and civil war in the streets. Sedition is a crime and if the FBI has been monitoring your little chat the 230 law is the only thing keeping Dave’s balls out of the same wringer as yours. You really think Mr. Free Speech will keep the Dungeon open when your hate speech starts to put him at risk?
That would include you moron libs calling Trump and Trump supporters racist, that's slander or libel whatever you want to call it.

Oh and "Moron" is a factual statement 😉

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I hope I am your pilot one day Roger.......and I jump out with my parachute.

Mitch may be done but not before he oversees the swearing in of Biden.

And your base of anti-capitalism and big government has no future in conservatism but only in teaming up with liberals like your support of 8,000 dollars to a family of four making 150k per year as Trump vocally supports.

So you’re against cutting the payments to foreign countries and giving that to your fellow Americans, who through no fault or choice of they’re own, got screw by a bitch ass government response to a bad flu?

Not surprised Mr. Burns and you won’t be able to jump..............Dani. 😝

7E0842DE-1DC4-4B62-9FC2-7E5AE90364BD.jpeg

😂

Grandpamac

Reaction score
That would include you moron libs calling Trump and Trump supporters racist, that's slander or libel whatever you want to call it.

Oh and "Moron" is a factual statement 😉
Statements must be false to be libel.

Grandpamac

Reaction score
So you’re against cutting the payments to foreign countries and giving that to your fellow Americans, who through no fault or choice of they’re own, got screw by a bitch ass government response to a bad flu?

Not surprised Mr. Burns and you won’t be able to jump..............Dani. 😝

View attachment 957119

😂
Sounds like you can cut payments to 530 from fireign governments and pay yourself by find your balls and taking his bet.

4Waters

Reaction score
I don’t know you. I am saying Trump is a racist and has the support of millions of racists.
No no, liberals in general call all Trump supporters racist, I have been called a racist and it is in fact not true but I can more easily prove you are a pedophile supporter.

Yup, she looks comfortable, she knows it's not right.

Joe-Biden-CAUGHT-on-video-tweaking-a-little-girls-breastnip.gif

There are waaaaay more racist people that support biden, if you have to put a color before the words "Lives Matter" you are a racist.

Grandpamac

Reaction score
His administration has done more for minority races in this country than the last several...how is he a racist?
Scroll down and start reading at 1973 where Trump is sued in 1973 by the Nixon DOJ for his racist policies as a landlord. Just keeping reading from there up to the present and then get back to me.

Grandpamac

Reaction score
No no, liberals in general call all Trump supporters racist, I have been called a racist and it is in fact not true but I can more easily prove you are a pedophile supporter.

Yup, she looks comfortable, she knows it's not right.

View attachment 957164

There are waaaaay more racist people that support biden, if you have to put a color before the words "Lives Matter" you are a racist.
I was just having this conversation with WTG in another thread. Do you believe every awkward photo of a politician using a child as a political prop equals pedophilia? Because I can match you one to one with cringe worthy pics of Trump with a child. Second question, can you provide the name of a single family who has alleged Biden sexually assaulted their child? Because you gotta have a victim in a person crime, right?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Scroll down and start reading at 1973 where Trump is sued in 1973 by the Nixon DOJ for his racist policies as a landlord. Just keeping reading from there up to the present and then get back to me.

Ok, let me rephrase...what sort of racism has been displayed while he held the office of “yore president”?

Answer: none

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Sounds like you can cut payments to 530 from fireign governments and pay yourself by find your balls and taking his bet.

I don’t need his money, but it was a good try cheater!! 😂

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Fair enough. 👍

Seems you have your profile locked down such that I cannot even PM you the address to which you will need to mail your check. Send me a PM with your address and maybe I’ll be able to reply with mine.

Grandpamac

Reaction score
Ok, let me rephrase...what sort of racism has been displayed while he held the office of “yore president”?

Answer: none
Hmmm, how about vetoing the defense spending act because Congress and the Pentagon are going to change the names of Forts Hood and Bragg to stop honoring Confederates who fought for slavery. Fucking with the modern military, black white and brown, to stick up for slave owning traitors from 160 years ago seems like it might be a wee bit racist.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Hmmm, how about vetoing the defense spending act because Congress and the Pentagon are going to change the names of Forts Hood and Bragg to stop honoring Confederates who fought for slavery. Fucking with the modern military, black white and brown, to stick up for slave owning traitors from 160 years ago seems like it might be a wee bit racist.

Preserving history is racist?

Grandpamac

Reaction score
I don’t need his money, but it was a good try cheater!! 😂
You’ve got a new excuse every day. Why don’t you stop being a bitch assed crybaby and admit the real reason is you know that you’d lose the bet because Trump has lost the Presidency. You’d steal my wallet in a heartbeat given the chance, so pretending you don’t want my money or Regors is laughable.

Misslbhsbz

I approve this & lbhsbz message!
Reaction score
You’ve got a new excuse every day. Why don’t you stop being a bitch assed crybaby and admit the real reason is you know that you’d lose the bet because Trump has lost the Presidency. You’d steal my wallet in a heartbeat given the chance, so pretending you don’t want my money or Regors is laughable.
Why would Regor not want Regor's money? You sound like an idiot and are part of the reason why our country is falling apart. Either proofread or stop posting.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
GMAC........take a breath, pump your brakes, your swinging & missing. Maybe take the rest of the day off, come back tomorrow & organize your thoughts. Peace.....................out.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I already have regor’s money........... 😂

WINNING!!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Again answer the Question,why necessary you opened new membership? I’m not bothering checking it out,no doubt you have gone thru yet another total Deletion.Seems to be a yearly annual ceremony with you and RD.Now you actually threatening legal action @ RDP & RD.WTF,RD reads your posts and considers the content non Toxic & reasonable is a mystery.

Grandpamac

Reaction score
History is history, some choose to learn from it, some choose to cry about it.
You think it would be appropriate for Germany to have military bases honoring Hitlers and Goerring? No. We can learn history from books and museums. Statues and naming military bases after war criminals, traitors, and slave owners was and still is intended to honor them, not educate about them. A black female soldier should not be forced to go through basic training on a base named after a man who would have viewed her as property- raped her at will, whipped her for disobedience, sold her children at auction. That’s what the Confederacy stood for and if you chose to honor that you just might be a racist.