WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

24 Twister 4 seat Convertible Canopy

21 Trick

Labsport Power Boats from Australia
Reaction score
I saw the questions and didn’t want to speak out of turn. I can say that Craig loves this boat, he’s not selling it because there’s anything wrong with it or he wants something different. He’s spent a lot of time setting it up and it’s absolutely dialed in. The next owner will be in love with it I’m sure!
Thanks Paul
I did run the new Props early Morning after our ride a couple weeks ago.
The Hydromotive Round Ear Cleaver is a keeper.

Just Tool'in

Reaction score
Been awhile but the motor finally hung. Now final rigging is taking off, hopefully rdy to water test in a few weeks! We didnt go quite as dressed up as you did on your interior. This is my fun toy so keeping it as simple and light as I can. Yours has been fun to watch and it looks like you have it dialed in! Having had the Argo before I am quite certain you have been impressed with the boat. Gotta do some decal changeouts to get rid of the red on the motor
300R rear pic.jpg
side trailer pic with 300R.jpg

21 Trick

Reaction score
Been awhile but the motor finally hung. Now final rigging is taking off, hopefully rdy to water test in a few weeks! We didnt go quite as dressed up as you did on your interior. This is my fun toy so keeping it as simple and light as I can. Yours has been fun to watch and it looks like you have it dialed in! Having had the Argo before I am quite certain you have been impressed with the boat. Gotta do some decal changeouts to get rid of the red on the motor
View attachment 1234055 View attachment 1234056
Looking Good Steve!! Let us know how she runs with the 20" 300R.

21 Trick

Reaction score
Good to see you back, Craig! I"ll stop by Kenny's for a visit just let me know what time dinner is. 😁

View attachment 1234882
Got a break from treatment be out to run her next weekend Wheeler!! Sounds like its been a little warm. I left the Mini Split on in the Garage out there 10 weeks ago!!
See you Friday.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Got a break from treatment be out to run her next weekend Wheeler!! Sounds like its been a little warm. I left the Mini Split on in the Garage out there 10 weeks ago!!
See you Friday.
Good deal! I'll see you in a few days! 👍

Vango

Reaction score
I can get more of those, to that price. As you can see, have so many of them that they just are stashed everywhere.

When you get a good deal, just say: i take 10 of them. When shit get real and you have 10 of them, scratch you'r head and ask your self "what the hell do i buy now? I need to use all those cowls" then reality hits you hard and you sell some of them
Hello, Engine Cowling is still available for purchase ?
Thank you Have a good day.

Markus

Reaction score
I can get more of those, to that price. As you can see, have so many of them that they just are stashed everywhere.

When you get a good deal, just say: i take 10 of them. When shit get real and you have 10 of them, scratch you'r head and ask your self "what the hell do i buy now? I need to use all those cowls" then reality hits you hard and you sell some of them
Sent you a message.

Click on the little icon with the envelope up in the RDP menu bar.