WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

25 Daytona deal?

nrbr

Reaction score
Pretty cheap!! Wonder what's wrong with it?

Dalton

Reaction score
16k for a 25 Daytona with an engine, drive & hydraulic steering is about 12k less than the cheapest Daytona I've ever seen listed. Who knows? It's a 20yo boat & There isn't enough pics for me to see the boat well enough. It's like anything else: You would have to see it in person, talk to the guy & then determine whether its a good deal or not. Definitely not for me. I would rather pay more for a newer Daytona, with a better gel design & stock(turnkey) Mercury power. Or a TCM/Boostpower pkg. If I could afford it.

Also no phone listed, and if it is a barn find, he got it for even cheaper, or maybe is selling for someone, and a mystery big blower motor, I'm definitely curious about this one, but being on the other side of the world I can't do anything, more info would still be cool though. Maybe the front cleat is keeping the price down?????? [emoji12][emoji3]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
It's ugly. Not sure someone would pay more... I wouldn't

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
It's ugly. Not sure someone would pay more... I wouldn't

a nice wrap could fix that, but it's for sure a scam... Someone over the summertime took pics of my boat and listed it for sale in Victorville. I called emailed and called with no return email or phone call. I often wondered if they were setting people up to rob them.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, it's got a couple of things wrong, the front cleat and hatch is hideous. If everything else is as stated I'd call it a great deal.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Scam. Look at the pictures, looks nothing like Santa Monica. Probably wants you to Pay Pal the funds as he is in the military and on a ship or overseas.

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Any one try to contact the seller? I emailed him when this post came out, but haven't gotten anything back.

I agree (scamwise) but hey if not....Worth a shot.