WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

25' Speedster Walk Thru twin OB full Carbon/Kevlar Orange Red Black

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
hatch turned out beautiful
2019-12-09 12.59.51.jpg

CSmith

Reaction score
Any updates on this build? My dream boat right here. Someone is getting a sweet ride 👍
Curious to see how it will be with all the weight hanging off the back.

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Any updates on this build? My dream boat right here. Someone is getting a sweet ride 👍
Curious to see how it will be with all the weight hanging off the back.
Nothing to add other than I would also like to hear how this rig turned out, how it ran?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Too late pal, it was laminated as an open.
I like the customers choice of colors.
It looks shag nasty mean.

I think we had 2 or 3? different consults on final colors, he was a bit nervous about it all. :D
I think his final choices are a knock out.
My buddies 25’ just came out of the mold. Are you the gelcoater. Looks like black, red and gray from the pics. If so start A new thread. Getting a I/O.

HCP3

Reaction score
My buddies 25’ just came out of the mold. Are you the gelcoater. Looks like black, red and gray from the pics. If so start A new thread. Getting a I/O.

Start a thread! I have been waiting to see a 25 Speedster i/o. Is this the first one done with an i/o?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure its the 1st one. Has a 540 motor. Maybe @Eliminator Boats can start a new thread.
I think you’re right. First Speedster with I-O
Is the same bottom as a 25 Daytona.
So unless the aerodynamics of the Speedster deck play a larger role than suspected it should perform at least as well.

Exciting to see for sure.

There’s another one on the rigging floor all black with one small red stripe running low along the sides.
Looks absolutely sinister but I couldn’t imagine living with it, lol.

stingray11

Reaction score
Buddy of mine has a black and blue Eliminator Daytona with black and blue seats and you can't even sit down on it without getting burnt. Don't know why anyone would ever want a black boat unless they were just going to leave it in their garage.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

lenmann

Reaction score
@Eliminator Boats where did you guys go? COVID19 shut down?

I miss your updates on in progress builds and new starts.

Don't leave us, please...some day I'm gonna buy a new 25 Speedster, I promise! You need to keep me hooked...

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Buddy of mine has a black and blue Eliminator Daytona with black and blue seats and you can't even sit down on it without getting burnt. Don't know why anyone would ever want a black boat unless they were just going to leave it in their garage.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
pics?
Black with blue flames?