WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

250k for a magic is it worth it lol

HCP3

Reaction score
Just a hijack type question: Do Millennials even know what an E-Ticket is?

I know of the boats, but not the meaning. Had to look it up.

An E ticket (officially an E coupon) was a type of admission ticket used at the Disneyland and Magic Kingdom theme parks before 1982, where it admitted the bearer to the newest, most advanced, or popular rides and attractions.

DWC

Reaction score
Yea I didn't grow up in California so I missed that by a mile! hahaha
Lucky bastard. I’m old and grew up going there. Thankfully my wife shares my feelings about standing in line for an hour for a couple minute ride. Kids weren’t allowed to go until their 3rd bday. Not a lot of trips there for our family

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Lucky bastard. I’m old and grew up going there. Thankfully my wife shares my feelings about standing in line for an hour for a couple minute ride. Kids weren’t allowed to go until their 3rd bday. Not a lot of trips there for our family
My wife is from LA, as well as her mom lol..neither of them can stand the place. Im in the same mindset...I have no desire to go stand in line for hours.

Reactions: DWC

Joe mama

Reaction score
So what would you say that boat cost new? I know my jaw dropped when I saw my boats invoice receipt from the original owner that was left in the boat when I bought it from the second owner
Buddy’s 30’ demo was 210k if my Alzheimer’s is correct

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
To properly complete this hijack. When I was a kid, I'm 61, you paid a modest fee to enter Disneyland, and then you bought ticket books. There were a variety of ticket books you could get, but they all included A thru E tickets. Higher priced books had more E tickets. You could throw an A ticket on the ground and people would've just walked by, but E-Tickets were what you needed for the good rides. Even at home you might have half full ticket books in your junk drawer, but all the E's would be gone. Originally the slang was "That's an E-Ticket ride" and then it transitioned to simply "E-Ticket" as being the best. I'm not sure when they transitioned to a General Admission type deal, but I was pretty sure the term would start to lose meaning.

Back to over priced Magics. Out.

HCP3

Reaction score
Sale Pending.

Price must have been right.

Screenshot_20210401-092639.png

attitude

Reaction score
Just a hijack type question: Do Millennials even know what an E-Ticket is?
Millennial here who knows what an E-Ticket is. I’m pretty sure I only know because when E-Ticket come out my dad was giving me shit for not know what the name meant lol.

Jay Dub

Reaction score
Millenials are 25-40....i fall into that. E-ticket was a boat i remember a lot..I thought they were cool as hell, never knew what really happened other than i just don't see them anymore. I used to dream of having one though..

Edit: yea i missed that one by a mile...Maybe the appropriate one was "california millennials lol"
I really liked the E-tickets as well. Was really hoping to buy one of the long envisioned 26 cats until they went away. Brad used to service our old boat.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Sale Pending.

Price must have been right.

View attachment 988163

Sounds like they found the market price for that boat, whatever it is. I don't know exactly what my boat would be worth in today's market, but I know it's worth a bunch more than it was a few years ago. If I had any interest in getting out of boating I would be selling right now, but I don't know how long this crazy market is going to go for and I don't want to have to sit on the sidelines for several seasons waiting for the market to come down.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
That’s it, $300K takes my Hallett!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JFMFG

Reaction score
Is that what you guys upgraded to?
Negative we will keep the magic this year. Boats sell before I can blink and I’m not one to chase lol.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
The big orange Magic was seen back in the day with a matching orange M923A2 military tow tractor painted to match

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I ordered and bought my brand new twin engine Eliminator Daytona for less than that.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Where’s the 29 Magnatude?

It's on hold indefinitely. Decided to dump a big chunk of that change into the backyard instead. Figured we'd use the pool more since the speed limit on Folsom Lake will most likely not go above 5 m.p.h. all year.:eek:

707dog

Reaction score
It's on hold indefinitely. Decided to dump a big chunk of that change into the backyard instead. Figured we'd use the pool more since the speed limit on Folsom Lake will most likely not go above 5 m.p.h. all year.:eek:
seen that on the news yesterday the intake of water is at a piss size flow, not looking good for any of our get away spots.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
It’s Sitting at Octane right now

IMG_4820.jpg

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Actually this one is similar but not the same not now that I look at it.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
FOR SALE
Beautiful 1997 Bayliner Rendezvous 2609. Merc 200 has very low hours on rebuild. Seats 13! I throw in a full tank of gas and the remaining pasties.

Asking $50k, don't waste my time, I know what I have.
1617384363984.png

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
FOR SALE
Beautiful 1997 Bayliner Rendezvous 2609. Merc 200 has very low hours on rebuild. Seats 13! I throw in a full tank of gas and the remaining pasties.

Asking $50k, don't waste my time, I know what I have.
View attachment 988481
That’s a steal in today market someone is going to get a great boat at a great price 🤣

riverroyal

Reaction score
my toon is worth 175 if that magic sold for 3

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Sometimes I get tempted to list my boat at a number that I would be happy with to sell it. I really don't want to sell my boat, but wouldn't mind downsizing if the $$ was right. I have someone who wants to buy my boat even though it's not for sale, but I don't want to sell unless I can get into something else and have enough difference in value to make it worthwhile