WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

26 NORDIC Deck

alpha 1

Reaction score
Been thinking of a new deck boat for a couple years ( wish I'd done it then ) but got in line this spring thought I'd post some pic's, I like looking at all the new boats wish the manufactures would post more.
Screenshot (9).png

Last edited by a moderator:

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Congrats. Good looking design & great colors

Mikemo_SDS

Reaction score
Been looking at the Nordic 26 deck as well but can’t find anything on pricing. Any way you would be willing to share a ballpark price on the 26 foot deck?
$200k ballpark. Depends on power.

alpha 1

Reaction score
Been looking at the Nordic 26 deck as well but can’t find anything on pricing. Any way you would be willing to share a ballpark price on the 26 foot deck?
200k ish. Give them call for pricing, Ray is there salesman. I added a fair amount of options and originally was going with a 520 and later decided to go up to a 565. motors make a big difference in price, I've heard Merc has had a couple price increases in the last year as well.

Last edited:

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I really like the nordic 26, big enough but not too big for an old guy to launch and retrieve, Love the orange fades

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Nice build. Digging the color.👍
Love our 26.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
see your getting a 255 those are beautiful boats
Hopefully mid january?
We were down to the 255, Nordic 26, 26 interceptor cool cat

Interceptor was out on drama, the 255 won out primarily for its overall height once on the trailer.
It is not rare for my wife to mention, have you seen my phone? AFTER the boat is trailered and I am getting ready to pull out.

Much easier to look over the side than climb back in, this comes from an old guys point of view, the young pups have no issue with these things!!

alpha 1

Reaction score
Boat was complete a few weeks ago but with the last couple weeks being windy at Lake Havasu we waited and picked it up last Saturday put it on the water for an hour or so, loaded up and headed home with it now just need some warm weather so we can start to enjoy it. Really happy with how it turned out the pictures don't do it justice
thanks to all the guys at NORDIC!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Beautiful boat. What’s the top speed on that thing?

Jay Dub

Reaction score
Boat was complete a few weeks ago but with the last couple weeks being windy at Lake Havasu we waited and picked it up last Saturday put it on the water for an hour or so, loaded up and headed home with it now just need some warm weather so we can start to enjoy it. Really happy with how it turned out the pictures don't do it justice
thanks to all the guys at NORDIC!!!
really nice looking boat. I have been admiring the 26 deck for a few years.

alpha 1

Reaction score
Haven't checked back on this post in a while but thought I'd add to it after having the boat out a few times, have a 26p 4 blade mercury prop.
fastest speed I've done 74, 2 people and full tanks, not prefect water but good at Lake Powell had a little rpm left . so think 80ish is possible with 1/2 tanks at a lower elevation and better water conditions 80 + with a different prop. had 7 in it this last week end - 65 mph at Lake Powell. Kind of surprising that 5 people killed 10 mph.
this Is my first cat style hull boat was a little worried about how it would handle the channel at Powell but it really tops any other boat I've owned in the rough water all my past boats were V hulls

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Haven't checked back on this post in a while but thought I'd add to it after having the boat out a few times, have a 26p 4 blade mercury prop.
fastest speed I've done 74, 2 people and full tanks, not prefect water but good at Lake Powell had a little rpm left . so think 80ish is possible with 1/2 tanks at a lower elevation and better water conditions 80 + with a different prop. had 7 in it this last week end - 65 mph at Lake Powell. Kind of surprising that 5 people killed 10 mph.
this Is my first cat style hull boat was a little worried about how it would handle the channel at Powell but it really tops any other boat I've owned in the rough water all my past boats were V hulls
Helpful information!! We are looking at the same power setup with a build. Just have not pulled the plug….yet

B59

Reaction score
I have the same boat, motor and prop. You will get mid 70s. My top seed was 78 . It’s a great boat. Congrats and enjoy!

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Nordic decks are sensitive to weight in the front of the boat. Five people in back minimal speed loss. 3-4 in front, 10 mph gone in a flash.

Mikemo_SDS

Reaction score
I hit 80 multiple times in my 26’ with 565. I was spinning a 29 Bravo FS. Not the best all around prop, but I mostly had 2 adults and 2 small kids on board. A 28 would have been better. As soon as you put weight in the front, the sponsons get really wet and the boat slows greatly.

attitude

Reaction score
I went on the delivery test drive for my mom and stepdads 26 deck with a 565. John from Nordic took as out and explained a few things, he had the boat up to 83mph the day before but said they usually run 85 in perfect conditions, he also said 2 people upfront is a 10 mph loss.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I went on the delivery test drive for my mom and stepdads 26 deck with a 565. John from Nordic took as out and explained a few things, he had the boat up to 83mph the day before but said they usually run 85 in perfect conditions, he also said 2 people upfront is a 10 mph loss.
Was that a 28?