WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

26 RPM Carbon / Twin 400's

Riverryder

Reaction score
Wow! Talk about having a boat one of a kind! When I first saw the colors wasn’t sure. But holly crap
You guys knocked it our the back with this one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Well, I'm pretty sure Lavey just jumped up the ranks for quiet a few people after this build. Thing is gorgeous. Ivory still isnt doing it for me, but the rigging and details on this thing are absolutely 2nd to none!!

noli

Reaction score

I'm renovating a small speed boat

where can I buy stitched carbon-kevlar laminate sheets?

lavey jr

Reaction score

I'm renovating a small speed boat

where can I buy stitched carbon-kevlar laminate sheets?

Not sure if you’d be able to buy directly from the suppliers we buy from. I know there’s a place anybody can order from; look up Composite Envisions. They sell a ton of different materials!

Last edited:

lavey jr

Reaction score
Customer decided to add a Garmin on the passenger side. We also modified the drivers dash to put the screen at a better viewing angle.

Boat left yesterday to be delivered to the customer up in Washington. The boat will spend most of its life boating in the Puget Sound.

9AC08C64-19CE-48DA-AAE4-C94E06F50AE0.jpeg

Loo Dog

Reaction score
So much awesomeness. Ripping around Puget Sound in the summertime in that work of art. This guy has life figured out! Great job on the build and congrats to the happy new owner.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
There’s a picture worth framing right there, Lavey crew👍
E1B28E53-EC32-427D-B2DE-3EB31D109FDC.jpeg

I admit. I was a little skeptical of his base color choice when we first met for color and design planning.
But he knew exactly what he wanted.
It’s called....Vision. 👍

lavey jr

Reaction score
There’s a picture worth framing right there, Lavey crew👍
View attachment 897151

I admit. I was a little skeptical of his base color choice when we first met for color and design planning.
But he knew exactly what he wanted.
It’s called....Vision. 👍

I admit. I really did not like the color one bit when it came out of the mold. But finishing the boat and once the interior went in and the windshield went on, my opinion changed 100%. I think it came out amazing and is a very good looking color scheme!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Damn thats a nice boat. Its pretty local to me as well. If this FKN Eliminator would sell, this could be in my wheelhouse.

Loo Dog

Reaction score
That was quick 🤔
I was thinking the same thing. There don’t seem to be many RPM 26’s built but somehow they come up for sale quite often. I wonder if there’s anything to that, or it’s just my never ending pessimism. I am certain, however, it has nothing to do with Lavey’s build quality in this case. That’s a beautiful boat.