WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

26' Sleekcraft Aristocrat guy

daddio211

Reaction score
I lurked here many years ago... hell, I may have even been a member. Seemed like there was a whole forum section devoted to day cruisers. Does my memory fail me? Probably.

Anyway, looking forward to helping others here and meeting some of you in the future.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
There are a few members with Aristocrats on here.. We had a couple old school day cruiser sections that I combined into a classic boats section down at the bottom, in retrospect I regret doing that and might try to separate them again in the future.

RD

daddio211

Reaction score
Thank you, I'll play around in that forum for a bit. Can't imagine weeding through those to separate them out into categories though. Yikes! Good luck with that.

azhondo

Reaction score
Thank you, I'll play around in that forum for a bit. Can't imagine weeding through those to separate them out into categories though. Yikes! Good luck with that.
Greetings I have a 26 sleekcraft also. I left the river in 1985 never been back. I still have that boat haven't used it in a long time sitting in my warehouse made a lot of changes to it contact me if you would like. Larry Brown design the bottom. I found that out when I was working at Wellcraft in Sarasota