WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

27’ Speedster blown 540 BBC

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
This build is for Steve and Danielle from central Cali. Steve owns a classic car fabrication shop.
He is building a blown 540 big block to install himself. This will be a finished hull and interior.
7F1CDE09-B334-4D8F-9A6A-3B26CC59726F.png
1A664FDC-938E-41E7-A3BC-E0F04E266166.jpeg
9128228A-96A4-401E-9CF6-F77CBC7A53F2.jpeg
D645BE8E-EEAD-4B29-B8FE-B6036B59EB14.jpeg
336D2EC4-F044-4003-BE40-3A809132A021.jpeg
7BADB6BE-E72A-442E-80A2-85B21231CB10.jpeg

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous. With that blue being so bright did they add some metallic to the black? Think personally it’d keep the blue from drowning the black

Webuildcustom

Reaction score
That was my original thinking as well, but when I saw the color sample the black with pearl looked dirty. I felt like I would constantly be trying to wipe it clean. So I opted for just jet black.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
LOVE the gel design and colors on this! Was getting a little tired of the swoopy gel designs which came after the tribals designs which came after checkers...

lenmann

Reaction score
Thanks. I think it looks much better also. I took my trailer down there this weekend to test fit. It keeps looking better and better everytime I see it

You've got a great eye, its really looking good.

Care to share a little about your business? I am in the north state, always looking for a good shop for a long list of current and future projects.

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score

Care to share a little about your business? I am in the north state, always looking for a good shop for a long list of current and future projects.
check out his Instagram page, you be impressed
@theoriginalfabworx

Webuildcustom

Reaction score

We are a full service hot rod shop in fresno/madera. We specialize in custom sheetmetal work but handle every aspect of a custom car project. Everything we do is based on referrals, word of mouth, and subcontract work for other hotrod shops.
I sent you a message with contact info or feel free to look at our instagram @theoriginalfabworx or contact me if you'd like to chat about your project.[/QUOTE]

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
Love the speedsters, all sizes , please explain why he has shoes on .... ?????
Inside boat.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
As you can see in other photos we cover any shoe prone area with tape and paper. That goes for any boat in our shop

Webuildcustom

Reaction score
Love the speedsters, all sizes , please explain why he has shoes on .... ?????
Inside boat.

Being that I build high end toys of a different type I understand some times you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

These guys are top of there game and have continued to exceed my expectations at every turn. I know there is no way there going to accept a sub-par finished product

When the boat is complete shoes will not be allowed around it. In the mean time if they decide they need to wear golf cleats while doing there thing. I dont worry and I have complete confidence that the finished product will be nothing less then a masterpieace.

Last edited:

milkmoney

Reaction score
Being that I build high end toys of a different type I understand some times you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

These guys are top of there game and have continued to exceed my expectations at every turn. I know there is no way there going to accept a sub-par finished product

When the boat is complete shoes will not be allowed around it. In the mean time if they decide they need to wear golf cleats while doing there thing. I dont worry and I have complete confidence that the finished product will be nothing less then a masterpieace.
I was not , nor have I said anything negative about their product and I have been an eliminator fan for a long time , even owned one and would again, it was just a ? ,

I think they put out a great product [emoji106]