dana boats 016.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 502
  • dana boats 017.jpg
    dana boats 017.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 506

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
That's pretty sick gel for the first one. Very nice.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That thing looks siiickk!! Congragulations!!

When will it be rigged? Are you guys going to take pics of the build process etc?

RD

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
I will do my best to get pics as we go .....but we are trying to get this to the LA show....it will not have power, due to the time restraints, with the interior.....this will also be available as an ope bow, and hopefully soon as a deck version

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Will it accept twin Small blocks? It looks wide enough too from the pics.

RD

Scott E

Reaction score
Is that all new tooling? Looks good... Nice Hallett sticker on the trailer...:p

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
it should accept 2 small Chevy's.......and yes it is new tooling, the trailer is a loaner from extreme....till they build ours..:D

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
Looks good Bobby. :beer
Looks like a cross between a Cougar and a Carerra.

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
it was actually designed by the guy who tools the molds for MTI and skater

TheEduKATor

www.rarekoncepts.com
Reaction score
atomickitn,
Thanks for the update it came out looking pretty sweet. I am glad I could help out with the graphics. I hope Rhett and his brother were pleased with the final outcome for the first one out of the mold. I have been busy with a newborn and teaching at a new school and have not seen the design since July/August. How's the current progress and does it look like it is still going to make it in time for the L.A. show?
DANA278EliteCatsmall.jpg

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
yes we are trying to get it there I will be at the shop tomorrow to get some more things done so that it can go to interior... I will take more pics

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
it was actually designed by the guy who tools the molds for MTI and skater

I can kinda see that. The side pics reminds me alot of a Cougar. And the way the bow is shaped reminds me of a carerra cat.

Just my .02 sorry.

Still looks killer.

Any pics of some new bad ass 20fter jets?

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I was going to say I thought that deck looked very "Skater like"... I really like it.

Will it except twin outies?:)

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I was going to say I thought that deck looked very "Skater like"... I really like it.

Will it except twin outies?:)

I was down there just the other day, unfortunately, the boat was at interior. I think it will "accept" twin smalls and outies.

Piper

Reaction score
That's looks just like the boat I'm buying....:beer

Notalent

Reaction score
This boat was absolutley beautiful in person. Cant wait to see how it performs. Especially if you guys are able to lighten it up like Elite says they can. The boss was definitley liking it, but I think he may be more interested in the V. Let me know when she is done and ready for test rides.

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Very nice.

I am bummed that I didn't get to meet you at the show or party Bobby. I must tell you that my daughters favorite boat of the entire show was the 23 Dana, her and I talked about it on the way back to San Diego on Sunday, she says that when I am ready to upgrade she wants me to get one of those... ;) :)

Notalent

Reaction score
Very nice.

I am bummed that I didn't get to meet you at the show or party Bobby. I must tell you that my daughters favorite boat of the entire show was the 23 Dana, her and I talked about it on the way back to San Diego on Sunday, she says that when I am ready to upgrade she wants me to get one of those... ;) :)

The 23ft are very nice...I would get one right now if I wasnt holding out for the new 28. I wan to hit the ocean as well so I have to save a bit more money, unfortunatley that makes me have to wait longer :(

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Very nice.

wow! thank you I did get to see a lot of people, sorry that I missed you.
we really try to put everything in the 23 that we think families would want in a boat...Hopefully we will see you in a Dana someday

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
The 23ft are very nice...I would get one right now if I wasnt holding out for the new 28. I wan to hit the ocean as well so I have to save a bit more money, unfortunatley that makes me have to wait longer :(

brandon the new 28 should be done soon ... and I know that you liked the 27.... you will love the 28..it really is 28.9.. but who is counting..

Notalent

Reaction score
brandon the new 28 should be done soon ... and I know that you liked the 27.... you will love the 28..it really is 28.9.. but who is counting..

Nice...I may have to stop in soon to check it out. Do you know how the emission laws are going to workout for these new boats? I definitley would build my own engine here and have you rig it, but it wont pass emission laws.....:D

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Nice...I may have to stop in soon to check it out. Do you know how the emission laws are going to workout for these new boats? I definitley would build my own engine here and have you rig it, but it wont pass emission laws.....:D

so long as you take delivery of and reg it in az there is none

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
not this one but bob teage has tested several of them on the east coast...and there were a few reviews writen on it ...in hotboat