WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

27 Schiada

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know where the burgundy & grey 27 ended up? I believe it's been through a few owners on here and I'm curious more than anything. My uncle was the original owner of that boat and I have some pretty fond memories boating with it. All the pics I've seen, it seems to still look brand new some 22 or so years after it was built. Like I said, just curious to see where it has ended up. Thanks!

idk

Reaction score
Yes I do, I saw it two weeks ago in storage in Bullhead
Roger

Mondorally

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394394308.474701.jpg

Here's a pic from when I owned it. Great boat. Hope to see it on the water soon.

idk

Reaction score
I'm not sure when it will be out on the the water next, to my knowledge one of the engines has a cyl head issue and or water leak. This is not my boat its my very good friends and we were looking at it and deciding weather to pull the engines there or bring it back to so cal. I think were going to bring it to my house in so cal to do the work I have plenty of room to do it.

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Thanks Mondorally and idk. I have a picture somewhere of the boat when it was brand new. But sounds like it's in good hands and has been since the beginning. Bummer to hear about the engine issues and hopefully it gets figured out quick!

bump

Reaction score
To me, and I know very little, that 27 is the perfect size for a larger Schiada. By perfect I mean that for me the deck and the rest is large enough to balance out some of the big protruding lines like the water entry on the front of the hull (or whatever that is called). Perhaps I mean in terms of proportions. The 21 has always seemed to me to have perfect proportions and I think I feel like the 27 is, at least for me, the same.