In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't think i'd sell this boat, but to each their own? ;) :D

RD <--- luv's the boat

Mondorally

Reaction score
I don't think i'd sell this boat, but to each their own? ;) :D

RD <--- luv's the boat

Frankly, it would have to be a pretty good offer for it to head down the road;). Running a comfortable 75 in the roughest Parker Labor Day slop only proved how well laid up this boat is.

-Justin

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
I remember seeing this model (might actually be this boat) back in '92 @ LA Boat Show.

:kewl

Mondorally

Reaction score
I remember seeing this model (might actually be this boat) back in '92 @ LA Boat Show.

:kewl

I'm told it made an encore appearance in the early 2000's as well. Definately one of a kind.

Keep your eyes open for it in Huntington Harbour. I launch at the end of Edinger every few months or so. Nothing like the sound of blown small blocks echoing off the wall at Peter's Landing after a few,ahem, cups of coffee:beer.

-Justin

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
That is a sick boat, I noticed in another thread that you have a couple more, any of them Jets? Very nice, makes me jeaulous...

Mondorally

Reaction score
That is a sick boat, I noticed in another thread that you have a couple more, any of them Jets? Very nice, makes me jeaulous...

So far all I/O's. But I'll have a v-drive someday!

-Justin

Mondorally

Reaction score
New American Racing 15" Torq-Thrust wheels with Kelly Charger tires.

27_Schiada_014.jpg

AMBUSHER

Reaction score
Beautiful boat!

What kind of speed does she run and whats the fuel capacity?

Mondorally

Reaction score
Beautiful boat!

What kind of speed does she run and whats the fuel capacity?

Thanks!

I've seen upper 80's so far on GPS. Lee at Schiada claims to have ran 110 in it! It has the power to turn some big wheels but I don't know how much low end will be sacrificed. With the current setup (24p 4 blades) it accellerates like a bat out of hell!

Fuel capacity = LOTS! I would have to guess at least 100 if not 120 gallons. It has two big belly tanks. I've put 90 gallons in it and the guage showed a little under 1/4th.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
So...when is the next time its going out?? I know this guy who lives in HB and barely works s he has a lot of free time ;)
________
Toyota vista history

Last edited:

Mondorally

Reaction score
So...when is the next time its going out?? I know this guy who lives in HB and barely works s he has a lot of free time ;)

Have him call me after he's done cleaning up after the old roommates:D!

Mondorally

Reaction score
Oh, and no Bloody Mary's on board:drool..... or it may be a three hour tour:beer.

HBCraig

Reaction score
I have seen this boat at the springs and it is frickin' awesome. I love it.

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
E

eman

hi,
im writing about the 27 schiada. i did all the fabrication and rigging on your boat back in 92. if i remember rite the first owner was crouger.it was also in hot boat mag around that time.i would like to have a few pics of it,my pics that i took during the build were lost a few years back. please email me at knumbskull71@aol
thankyou eric
ps i know why only 3 were made, you mite get a kick out of it

SHEP

Reaction score
hi,
im writing about the 27 schiada. i did all the fabrication and rigging on your boat back in 92. if i remember rite the first owner was crouger.it was also in hot boat mag around that time.i would like to have a few pics of it,my pics that i took during the build were lost a few years back. please email me at knumbskull71@aol
thankyou eric
ps i know why only 3 were made, you mite get a kick out of it

I am curious.....do tell.

Is the boat still for sale?

DMB

Mondorally

Reaction score
I am curious.....do tell.

Is the boat still for sale?

DMB

Welcome DMB! I had a thread going for a while searching for your number but no one would claim to know you:D. It's still for sale! Give me a ring or a PM and we'll set something up.

SHEP

Reaction score
Welcome DMB! I had a thread going for a while searching for your number but no one would claim to know you:D. It's still for sale! Give me a ring or a PM and we'll set something up.

Sounds about right. Got your email, I am talking with my brother to see if we can make it down this weekend. I will be in touch.

Thanks,

DMB

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I don't know why they didnt make more of these instead of wasting their time on those pig 30' or 32's or whatever they were.... this is a bitchin boat.