WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

27 shadow fresh new look

strippoker

Stop looking at my member
Reaction score
This is the 27 so many of you have been waiting to see so felt it was only right to post it up. This 27 is different then any boat on the water it has the exclusive Ultra Candy gel. The Red is a True Candy Red, the White is a pearl white, the area that looks black is actually a smoke chorome candy. This topped off with tripple pins is hands down one amazing boat. Just wait tell it hits the sun it will be unlike anything you have ever seen.

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
Why is there a big hole in the bow? :smackhead
attachment.php

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
Why is there a big hole in the bow? :smackhead
attachment.php

Hey go easy on us open bow guys:rolleyes: Believe me if it was all up to me I would have a closed and will in the future:D That is all I ever owned until my last two 27's. They do have their benefits though.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Having it held together with tape makes me nervous. Is that just till the Elmer's dries or what? :eek:

Demoman

Reaction score
beautiful boat. I really like the transom shot

catman-do

Winter sux, lets golf!
Reaction score
Looks nice, the candy red should have some great depth in the sun.

scjohn

Reaction score
That rig looks awesome. Is the kandy a gel coat sprayed in the mold or did you paint it post mold?

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
They used Super Glue and drywall screws on yours:D BTW are we going to see that thing on the water this spring:rolleyes:

Hopefully....but it may go up on the market....:( Carrie wants a new house if we're going to have another kid. So we want to take advantage of the lower housing market while we can. I'll try and swing both the house and the boat....but Carrie wants to go BIG on the house so we'll see. Love the boat and hate to sell it but family comes first.

Chris

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looks Bitchen!! I can't wait to see it in person!

Some of the new gel work you guys are doing down there is really raising the bar.

RD

Magic34

Reaction score
Hopefully....but it may go up on the market....:( Carrie wants a new house if we're going to have another kid. So we want to take advantage of the lower housing market while we can. I'll try and swing both the house and the boat....but Carrie wants to go BIG on the house so we'll see. Love the boat and hate to sell it but family comes first.

Chris

I know exactly where you are coming from. I am going to do the same thing, but keep the boat. I wont be able to afford to run/use the boat, but it'll make a good display in the new RV garage. I'll know next month if we are procedding with our deal.

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score

Chris

I don't know how I missed this one. I understand fully. Hopefully you will be able to swing it. If not you can always build another one. Good luck.

Mike

JBTJIM

Reaction score
I love this boat. The gels on Ultra's just keep getting better. Excellent job!

PolarBearKing

The Ass Man
Reaction score
That is a beautiful boat.

Love the style.

Love that Gel.

Is it for sale or is it a custom job for someone?

Ultra28

Reaction score
That is a beautiful boat.

Love the style.

Love that Gel.

Is it for sale or is it a custom job for someone?

It's for a customer. He told me just do whatever I wanted with the colors, graphics and interior. This is what I came up with. I'll get some pics of it in the sun this week if the weather cooperates.

PolarBearKing

The Ass Man
Reaction score
It's for a customer. He told me just do whatever I wanted with the colors, graphics and interior. This is what I came up with. I'll get some pics of it in the sun this week if the weather cooperates.
Sweet....

What power plant are ya gonna drop in her?

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
This is the 27 so many of you have been waiting to see so felt it was only right to post it up. This 27 is different then any boat on the water it has the exclusive Ultra Candy gel. The Red is a True Candy Red, the White is a pearl white, the area that looks black is actually a smoke chorome candy. This topped off with tripple pins is hands down one amazing boat. Just wait tell it hits the sun it will be unlike anything you have ever seen.

Is that something like "DCB Orange"

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score

Wow, that is a trusting kinda guy. Looks very nice BTW.