WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

27' Speedster Full Composite build 1100HP LS

renodaytona

Reaction score
That is definitely one of my favorite ones so far. Great job.

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
This thing is the best example of understated awesomeness that I have seen. What you see at first glance is so clean and simple, but then you look closer and can really catch all the crazy, over the top details going on here. I look forward to seeing FRE set this up with the Roots blown LS.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
This thing is GORGEOUS!!! Is it just me or does the Eliminator logo in the headrests somehow light up?
Fully rigged boat with the mock up LS weighed in at 3800lbs
Wow! That's crazy light for a 27' boat! I can't imagine that thing will be much more than 4k lbs when complete. SUPER anxious to hear the performance on this bad boy!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
No, it is still waiting for the engine to be installed and final rigging in Florida.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Not sure how I missed this thread but god damn this thing is bad ass!

JFMFG

Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder what happened there. I remember seeing a bunch of the FRE crew at the 50th regatta.
My guess is time possibly. Maybe spends more time working on customers motors and doesn’t have time for his own typically how it goes. Unless covid f’d him too.

riverroyal

Reaction score
If someone has a motor ready to go this would be a once in a life time boat.
Very nice

skydog

Reaction score
I am speechless wow just wow guys!!!!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I always thought it was a great concept. A built up small block in a light, big'ish boat.
Is the best of both worlds in LS trim.
The LS block can take a 4”+ stoke crank, so small block weight and package size with big block displacement, cross bolted mains, etc,

FOUNTAIN333

Reaction score
I have put up the boat for sale at the moment as someone may want to go boating and not want to wait for something. The project isnt at all abandoned. We are still marching forward but with the current situation the progress has slowed to a crawl. The boat is paid for and if i can find a home for the boat, we could finish our marine ls engine line along with get some cash going into another business venture we have. If nobody ends up buying the boat, it will eventually get completed and will be an awesome piece. If it does end up going, it will be sad as im sure i won't be able to talk eliminator into doing the custom carbon work again. It was a bit of a process to get it to the level its at. I know someone could pick up a 600sci bob from somewhere and have a very fast boat quickly and not have near into it what this would cost to replicate. They would have the ability to do the stage 4 or 5 on the 600 and still never have to worry about drive problems and have a rocket ship. Regardless this is an awesome one of a kind piece and we are still excited about it, just wish like everyone else the current situation isnt what it is.

FOUNTAIN333

Reaction score
Where is it advertised for sale?

I listed it a few places on facebook and I just made an add on here