WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

28' Fundeck Merc 565

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
Photo Oct 30, 4 35 04 PM.png

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I just reread my own post and apparently I took credit for the rendering. I meant to say I dig the rendering. LOL I guess I’ll go back and edit it now. :oops:

I am looking forward to seeing this pulled from the mold, so hurry up and get it done.:D
Lol, I didn’t even notice.

E4L

Reaction score
Where she at?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoppyRiverRat

Reaction score
I just want to put this out there, with all the news released today. I knew Eliminator was in bankruptcy when I began my build with them. I understand the process and know my boat will get built with all the same dedication Eliminator puts into building a boat. I wish Jake the best of luck in winning the bid to buy Eliminator.

tim newton

Reaction score
I
I just want to put this out there, with all the news released today. I knew Eliminator was in bankruptcy when I began my build with them. I understand the process and know my boat will get built with all the same dedication Eliminator puts into building a boat. I wish Jake the best of luck in winning the bid to buy Eliminator.
I am right there with you

Xring01

Reaction score
I am not digging that Gel at all, I think it will have a negative impact on resale value in the future... In the rear section where the yellow and red are side by side... uggg...

But if the owner loves it, thats all the matters, because they are the ones stepping up to the plate on this build...

If they can afford to buy boat like this, I doubt the resale value is even considered.

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
I am not digging that Gel at all, I think it will have a negative impact on resale value in the future... In the rear section where the yellow and red are side by side... uggg...

But if the owner loves it, thats all the matters, because they are the ones stepping up to the plate on this build...

If they can afford to buy boat like this, I doubt the resale value is even considered.
its going to look great after it all comes together and sitting on the water.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

I’ve got to disagree with you, I don’t think those colors are going to hurt resale one bit. :p

Those colors might not be your cup of tea, but I personally think that boat looks great and I’m not into loud colors. :cool:

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
So the interior, will it be wild as well or real simple? I’m feeling white base, big sections of silver small accents in red with yellow piping and stitch. Not my 5$ but it is my 0.02$ lol

HoppyRiverRat

Reaction score

So your are saying in 30 years when I decide to sell, I shouldn’t call you...

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
The combination of the 8.7L 565 and those mufflers is going to have a really nice rumble without the loud “crack” of open pipes.

This thing is going to be a blast. I’ve not seen what these run with 565’s but I’m guessing 75-80 is very realistic.

As an owner of an 8-color ‘87 23 Daytona, I can tell you that loud gel schemes are polarizing; people either love it or hate it, there’s really no middle ground. The fact that talented people like Gelcoater can pull this off is pretty amazing.

Congrats to the owner on building your boat the way you want it, it’s going to be a fun piece.