WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

28 Skater, Speed Racer boat, help me find it!

Extremeskater

Reaction score
I'm looking for the Speed Racer, Mach 5, 28 Skater, last we heard, it was in Needles.

Edit: or the F26
Or any F26 closed bow or 28 Skater

If you know the owner of this boat, could you please pass on my information?

Gary
925-588-4800 mobile
[email protected]
Or PM me

A good friend of mine used to own this boat, and I was hoping it might be for sale.

Thanks in advance.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dschifan

Reaction score
I think the speed racer boat you are thinking of is charlies boat its a f26 with twins and has all the speed racer design done. I kbow he is always in needles as I see him all the time running since our house is up there. I have another friend that might know where the skater is will let u know when I talk to him.

Extremeskater

Reaction score
I think the speed racer boat you are thinking of is charlies boat its a f26 with twins and has all the speed racer design done. I kbow he is always in needles as I see him all the time running since our house is up there. I have another friend that might know where the skater is will let u know when I talk to him.

You may be right. I heard about it through the grapevine. Either way, a DCB with twin 300's is also on my want list. If you wouldn't mind checking in to both, that would be awesome.

dschifan

Reaction score
You may be right. I heard about it through the grapevine. Either way, a DCB with twin 300's is also on my want list. If you wouldn't mind checking in to both, that would be awesome.

No prob man will do

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score

Correct. That is Charley's F26

Extremeskater

Reaction score
Correct. That is Charley's F26

Any idea if he's looking to sell that F26? I'm not trying to sound like I'm all over the board in what I'm looking for, but a F26 is on my want list, they're just hard to find with nice motors, 3 liters or 3.2's.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Not sure. I have his business number but won't give it out without his permission. He is not on the boards very often and I have not spoken to him lately.

I know he is very connected with DCB. Contact them and see if they will contact Charley or maybe even build you one of your own.

Wasn't TunnelT selling his F26 last year sometime?

Extremeskater

Reaction score
Not sure. I have his business number but won't give it out without his permission. He is not on the boards very often and I have not spoken to him lately.

I know he is very connected with DCB. Contact them and see if they will contact Charley or maybe even build you one of your own.

Wasn't TunnelT selling his F26 last year sometime?

Gotcha, ok thanks. and , yeah, a new one is out of my budget.

TunnelT isn't selling.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Post in the lounge that you are looking for a 26' ~ 28' cat with twins. List your power preferences and budget. The inmates are pretty good at spending other peoples money. :D

Good luck and have fun shopping. :thumbup:

Extremeskater

Reaction score
Post in the lounge that you are looking for a 26' ~ 28' cat with twins. List your power preferences and budget. The inmates are pretty good at spending other peoples money. :D

Good luck and have fun shopping. :thumbup:

Will do, thanks!

BigSteve

Reaction score
I'm looking for the Speed Racer, Mach 5, 28 Skater, last we heard, it was in Needles.

If you know the owner of this boat, could you please pass on my information?

Gary
925-588-4800 mobile
[email protected]
Or PM me

A good friend of mine used to own this boat, and I was hoping it might be for sale.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 318142

I think, Dale Razor, owned that boat once upon a time

Extremeskater

Reaction score
I had another guy tell me, that the Skater is in Needles. He also knows of Charlie's DCB, but he says, in fact their are two Speed Racer boats near eachother(which is silly). I guess the guy has a vacation house there, and the boat is rarely used. My luck he wouldn't sell. But I'd sure like to find out :)

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Our buddy F14 had Speed Racer 28 Skater for the last few years. AWESOME boat!!! It just sold & went to Michigan