WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

28 Speedster Build

THE Cat Sass

Reaction score
Big shout out to Jake and the EB boys for getting this little project rolling!!

Attachments

• image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 14,283
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 749
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 735
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 753
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 757

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
Yeah - I'm in Vancouver, Wa. I've had that boat on the Columbia river for 12+ years so its been around. Loved that thing.

Is this Greg??? I will get you more pics on Monday brother[emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
It is! This has to be Mr. Leach? How goes amigo? What are you going to be doing over at EB?

Yes sir it is! Your gonna LOVE that new speedster!!!! I work out that way and stop by periodically to say hi. Jake is who helped me with my Daytona build back in 07. Great guy!!

You need to take delivery in Havasu and hang for awhile when that beast is done.......

THE Cat Sass

Reaction score
Yes sir it is! Your gonna LOVE that new speedster!!!! I work out that way and stop by periodically to say hi. Jake is who helped me with my Daytona build back in 07. Great guy!!

You need to take delivery in Havasu and hang for awhile when that beast is done.......

I'll have to work on that, we were thinking of spending a week or so on Shasta on the way back once we pick it up but Havasu would be awesome! I may have a group assembled to hit DS next year and tow a couple boats over....one way or another we'll be there - looks like too much fun. Agreed - It's been great dealing with Jake and Shue, awesome dudes.

I'm thinking we need to put together a Shasta reunion and get everyone there!

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
I'll have to work on that, we were thinking of spending a week or so on Shasta on the way back once we pick it up but Havasu would be awesome! I may have a group assembled to hit DS next year and tow a couple boats over....one way or another we'll be there - looks like too much fun. Agreed - It's been great dealing with Jake and Shue, awesome dudes.

I'm thinking we need to put together a Shasta reunion and get everyone there!

I am definitely down for a Shasta reunion!!! I took delivery of my boat in Havasu and spent the week here, that worked out really well. Had a small issue and it was fixed immediately because of being in Havasu. Either way I look forward to doing some boating with you man.

THE Cat Sass

Reaction score
I am definitely down for a Shasta reunion!!! I took delivery of my boat in Havasu and spent the week here, that worked out really well. Had a small issue and it was fixed immediately because of being in Havasu. Either way I look forward to doing some boating with you man.

Same here! I'll keep in touch as the build unfolds and we can talk more about it. PS - LOVE your Howard, couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that pile of stereo equipment, surprised we cant hear it from PDX! :) Beautiful boat!

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
Same here! I'll keep in touch as the build unfolds and we can talk more about it. PS - LOVE your Howard, couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that pile of stereo equipment, surprised we cant hear it from PDX! :) Beautiful boat!

Thanks man! The Howard has been great for us, and the stereo ROCKS!

What power is going in your speedster????

Stayin'ontop

Reaction score
Thanks man! The Howard has been great for us, and the stereo ROCKS!

What power is going in your speedster????

curious......is there a thread on here with your stereo install and components? looking at stereo upgrade options for my Sportdeck.
Thanks

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
curious......is there a thread on here with your stereo install and components? looking at stereo upgrade options for my Sportdeck.
Thanks

No there is not, I had Kicker Dan setup the boat as I was building it. If you wanna send me a pm or call me I’d be happy to tell you what I have.... 503-799-4706