WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

28' Speedster Twin 450R White black grey red

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
DCB/ Tony & Eliminator Guy..... can you educate me on those props selected? They're sweet looking but I can't say I've seen much of them around us offshore dudes. What are the pros/ cons? Are they a hole shot advantage or top end, etc... you guys know the drill.... I'm still getting up to speed on all this. Beautiful build Eliminator. Graphics look leading edge!

precisiondetails

Reaction score
DCB/ Tony & Eliminator Guy..... can you educate me on those props selected? They're sweet looking but I can't say I've seen much of them around us offshore dudes. What are the pros/ cons? Are they a hole shot advantage or top end, etc... you guys know the drill.... I'm still getting up to speed on all this. Beautiful build Eliminator. Graphics look leading edge!

they Re Mercury Clevers designed for the big OBs

prorider

Reaction score
What is up with Eliminator? Hard to believe they haven't got this boat running right and some numbers up on a 450r boat by now.

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
What is up with Eliminator? Hard to believe they haven't got this boat running right and some numbers up on a 450r boat by now.
We haven't tested the boat fully yet. Test day was raining. We had to get it ready for the LA show. We will be back to the lake soon.