WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

287 PARTY DECK * 540 MERCURY * TAHITI

Goodtime$

Reaction score
First one, taking forever. Rolls next week. No one wants to make canopies anymore. Kurt is dropping off tuesday and we roll this sled to the Islander on friday.
Pics of the journey.

Customer owns: Bad Ass Unlimited SXS Parts
IMG_3087.jpg
IMG_1616.jpg
IMG_3090.jpg
IMG_2754.jpg
IMG_3019.jpg

jbird

Reaction score
I really like the interior design on the blue boat. Nice work!

Who is doing the interiors?

Goodtime$

Reaction score
We do it in house. Ceasar at West Coast interior. We rig the boats in the other half of the building.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
What numbers did the 600 put up?

The first one is getting the SHIT used out it. Lol I see it all over the place. Came out great!

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Interior is bad ass. I’ve heard good and seen good with west coast interior. You said in house? Does that mean you take outside boats too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Interior is bad ass. I’ve heard good and seen good with west coast interior. You said in house? Does that mean you take outside boats too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes- We just rent half the building. The boats got bigger so had to make an adjustment.
We are re-doing interiors on a 24 ultra stealth and a cheetah right now. Shoot me a call and ill line up a quote.

Todd 949 466 9844

Goodtime$

Reaction score
so do you have another one in the mold yet just asking so Thanks 🤘🤟:)

Sorry dude im always posting on IG and forget to upload here. Im back at it now with the Pacifico Syndrome going down.
This was last week. Water test and ready. Customer is sponsored by Rockford so its going to his stereo shop.
540 Mercury / XR / Mayfair Hydraulic / Simard Dash / Rockford stereo coming

The canopies are getting impossible to get, either we discontinue the model or remove the canopies and stitch in a different window design. If we sold more, i would pull the trigger.

Right now we are slammed with 23 decks so just trying to stay ahead.
IMG_1795.jpg
IMG_1802.jpg

Warlock1

Reaction score
These boats are so nice looking and definitely on the radar for us especially since I like the canopies. If you do get rid of the canopies, would you redesign with some sort of windshield verses the wind deflectors? I'm not a fan of the wind noise nor the wind on my bald head...lol

Goodtime$

Reaction score
These boats are so nice looking and definitely on the radar for us especially since I like the canopies. If you do get rid of the canopies, would you redesign with some sort of windshield verses the wind deflectors? I'm not a fan of the wind noise nor the wind on my bald head...lol

Canopies are just getting harder and harder to get now. Everything has gone to full windscreens and the vendors want to stick with the trend.
If we do re-tool the dash, the it would probably end of looking like the Eliminator Fun Deck/ Interceptor windshields.

Warlock1

Reaction score
I hear ya about the canopies. I tried to source another company to do our Acrylic windshields and once they saw the complex shapes they all said no way so we were stuck with who we were using.
I'll check out the Eliminator windshields.
Thanks for the reply.

rush1

Reaction score
Did you talk to jay at oc boat windows?

Warlock1

Reaction score
My wife watches the show Tanked. They are out of Vegas and are experts with Acrylic. If you could get a mold or a current canopy over to them maybe they could do something. Hell those guys appear to have a great time. Invite them to Havasu on one of your boats. Might be the start of a good business relationship. https://www.acrylicaquariums.com/