WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2900% ROI

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Is that good?
I bought in July. My avg purchase price was $0.15 a share.
They just renamed Staples center and my shit went up 48% in one day, but is up 285% since my purchase dates 3 months ago.
Is 285% good for a 90 day run?
B8E69163-104A-4AD6-A406-9330AB1214F2.png

8D8C7429-1748-49DE-AE09-263D15270FD6.png

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The thing is that this crypto deal is wildly volatile.
That % is down overnight.
Overall I’m still hanging around double of my total investment over 90 days +-.
Most of my earnings were from Shiba, but that’s sort of an unbacked entity as compared to actual working currency.
The .com seemed like a solid investment because it’s an actual app that has functionality and growth.
Things like Shiba are manipulated entities.
Musk posts a pic of his new Shiba puppy and the geeks take it as a sign and the shit soars!
Lol
059C5E50-52C3-4DC8-8C03-23C07F686432.jpeg

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
For comparison, I bought Shiba at the same time. As you can see it’s ROI since inception is 2,614,251%
It’s been as high as 10x my purchase total in the past 90 + days. When it finally broke the ceiling at quad 35 ($0.000035) it never went back below that.
It’s fallen off dramatically since musk stated that doge was better...more or less.
But my total is still 4x my investment on that coin alone.
They say it’ll go to a penny, but the math indicates that will never happen. BUT...every time it “eats a zero” that’s 10x the money.
If it ever hits a penny that’s $730K for my 73 million shares. A dime is 7.3 million.
Again, not likely as it is not a functioning currency for lack of a better term.
I have like 8 different “coins”.
It’s fun to do and just obliterates my 401 daily.
So as a hobby with just a few grand invested it’s like a lottery ticket every day!
My good buddy woke up to half a million a few months ago on accident. That’s when I started goofing around with it
A01550D8-8030-4677-8B4C-6CAEC482CDC7.png

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
For comparison, I bought Shiba at the same time. As you can see it’s ROI since inception is 2,614,251%
It’s been as high as 10x my purchase total in the past 90 + days. When it finally broke the ceiling at quad 35 ($0.000035) it never went back below that.
It’s fallen off dramatically since musk stated that doge was better...more or less.
But my total is still 4x my investment on that coin alone.
They say it’ll go to a penny, but the math indicates that will never happen. BUT...every time it “eats a zero” that’s 10x the money.
If it ever hits a penny that’s $730K for my 73 million shares. A dime is 7.3 million.
Again, not likely as it is not a functioning currency for lack of a better term.
I have like 8 different “coins”.
It’s fun to do and just obliterates my 401 daily.
So as a hobby with just a few grand invested it’s like a lottery ticket every day!
My good buddy woke up to half a million a few months ago on accident. That’s when I started goofing around with it View attachment 1067395
Sums it up well lol. I have some Shib and Doge but I got that on a normal exchange. I never messed with the DEX stuff, thought it was to complicated but around Halloween my cousin got me into and its not hard at all. He made a super quick 100k and his buddy over a million on one coin with a pretty low "investment". Its all a gamble and can dip so dam fast its crazy, or be a fake ass coin with a rug pull. I tossed about 4k or so into a couple different coins of as of. One was pretty steady but started failing on its face today. The other is only on day 4, yesterday at one point I was up about $4500 then people started selling, its still pretty stable right now but up about $2500.00.

Not playing with money I cant lose, but always sucks to lose it so hopefully they do okay.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Sums it up well lol. I have some Shib and Doge but I got that on a normal exchange. I never messed with the DEX stuff, thought it was to complicated but around Halloween my cousin got me into and its not hard at all. He made a super quick 100k and his buddy over a million on one coin with a pretty low "investment". Its all a gamble and can dip so dam fast its crazy, or be a fake ass coin with a rug pull. I tossed about 4k or so into a couple different coins of as of. One was pretty steady but started failing on its face today. The other is only on day 4, yesterday at one point I was up about $4500 then people started selling, its still pretty stable right now but up about $2500.00.

Not playing with money I cant lose, but always sucks to lose it so hopefully they do okay.
That’s about my scenario exactly.
I’ve got $4300 in and my balance floats right around $8500. Mostly because of Elon’s new Shiba puppy...lol

I HATE it when the whales sell off. But when a coin survives a whale sell off it indicates longer term strength to me.
There’s still some ground to be covered with Shiba.
They built it as a manipulated money grower and they still have their biggest tricks up their sleeves...like a massive coin burn into subs.
I’ve got like half a TRILLION Baby moon floki that is just sitting there waiting...lol
That stuff ever even flinches and I’ll dump it and buy a yacht....

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
That’s about my scenario exactly.
I’ve got $4300 in and my balance floats right around $8500. Mostly because of Elon’s new Shiba puppy...lol

I HATE it when the whales sell off. But when a coin survives a whale sell off it indicates longer term strength to me.
There’s still some ground to be covered with Shiba.
They built it as a manipulated money grower and they still have their biggest tricks up their sleeves...like a massive coin burn into subs.
I’ve got like half a TRILLION Baby moon floki that is just sitting there waiting...lol
That stuff ever even flinches and I’ll dump it and buy a yacht....
Ya I playing with Evergrow and Reflecto right now. Reflecto is on day 4, so still way early. Now I am just looking around for something else that seems legit to get white listed. If you get white listed on a coin where one BNB gives 1tillion coins and its not a rug pull, you can a shit ton.

and few hundred in each Shiba and Doge, up about a grand between them but just holding it.

The new meme coins are crazy, so may fake ones you dont know where to put your money lol.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I thought this thread was about the value increase of spots in a line to buy 😂

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
I’ve been buying CRO and will continue to buy it. Their sports deal is huge and legitimized them.

I’ve got a lot of $ spread around on a ton of different coins and plan to continue investing heavily. The majority of my portfolio is in BTC, ETH and CRO but I have a ton of small plays tied up in shit coins. It’s definitely a gamble but a small wager can have a huge pay off if you catch it at the right time.

I’m following evergrow right now and will probably buy some later today.

boatpi

Reaction score
Congrats!!!!! Like my budget rental car stock. God Bless America making 140G in one day. Take a few risks, it can pay off.

Attachments

• 60EDA2E0-585A-43E1-9255-FE93B193D759.png
    60EDA2E0-585A-43E1-9255-FE93B193D759.png
    620.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
I’ve been buying CRO and will continue to buy it. Their sports deal is huge and legitimized them.

I’ve got a lot of $ spread around on a ton of different coins and plan to continue investing heavily. The majority of my portfolio is in BTC, ETH and CRO but I have a ton of small plays tied up in shit coins. It’s definitely a gamble but a small wager can have a huge pay off if you catch it at the right time.

I’m following evergrow right now and will probably buy some later today.
Evergrow came down hard this morning, starting to climb back. They got listed on Bitmart 2 days ago and 5 more coming later. Might be something there. Reflecto is 4 days old and pays refelctions in Evergrow and 2 others.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
Anyone making any buys today? I got out of LRC and ADA and bought more CRO.

I’m in the process of getting verified by BitMart. Once verified I’m going in on Tsuziki Inu. It’s a brand new coin and has a purpose with games. The ticker is TZKI if anyones interested in checking it out.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Anyone making any buys today? I got out of LRC and ADA and bought more CRO.

I’m in the process of getting verified by BitMart. Once verified I’m going in on Tsuziki Inu. It’s a brand new coin and has a purpose with games. The ticker is TZKI if anyones interested in checking it out.
I am just adding to my position on Reflecto for now. But Ill just out TZKI. Seems like the Gameing thing and Tokenomics are the next wave.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
I am just adding to my position on Reflecto for now. But Ill just out TZKI. Seems like the Gameing thing and Tokenomics are the next wave.
Gaming and anything meta are the ticket right now. I’m in MANA and GALA because both are Meta related.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Gaming and anything meta are the ticket right now. I’m in MANA and GALA because both are Meta related.
I just want find one and get white listed. Its a gamble but man you can kill it.

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Congrats. Good for you.

At my age, crypto seems too risky however, it did occur to me that the institutions that hold crypto for folks, make loans against it, facilitate the development of systems to deal with it and/or otherwise act as a “crypto bank” might do well. As a result, a few months ago I bought shares in Silvergate Capital at $93 a share. Although not a big windfall, so far I’m doing about 140% on it in less than 6 months.

11/19/21
Silvergate Capital Corporation Class A Common Stock
$219.47
$20.87
(10.51%)
Bid 218.00 Ask 219.47

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’m getting real tired of watching my ADA do nothing. It’s seriously dragging my shit down.
My nephew traded his ADA off for more CRO right before the run so he’s a happy camper.
He also had 300 million Shiba and he dumped half at the peak and still has a bunch in case it spikes again.
I cruise the list looking for darts. Lol
But I really hesitate to buy unknowns.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
I’m getting real tired of watching my ADA do nothing. It’s seriously dragging my shit down.
My nephew traded his ADA off for more CRO right before the run so he’s a happy camper.
He also had 300 million Shiba and he dumped half at the peak and still has a bunch in case it spikes again.
I cruise the list looking for darts. Lol
But I really hesitate to buy unknowns.
Ya the darts are scary. But realistically if you land one dart it buys you breathing room to mess around.

I think I came super close to landing a dart with reflecto. Just barley missed the the whitelist. Still a top 300 holder and we just passed 5000 holders. I'm up q few thousand right now. If I was white listed I could have taken out 40k and still had plenty left to ride the wave.

But normally you don't trust the white list and don't want to lose money. But if I'm playing with house I'm doing it lol

Warlock1

Reaction score
New to this crypto stuff. Can I go through my TD account and buy or are there better ways to buy?

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
New to this crypto stuff. Can I go through my TD account and buy or are there better ways to buy?
I don't think TD supports it.

They are some main stream exchanges, Robin hood, coin base, uphold, voyager. But you can't buy new crypto on those, you have to buy on a decentralized exchange.

One way to do it. You download trust wallet on your phone, go through the motions to set that up. Here is a video I used when I first bought. It sounds complicated but it's not.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Crypto.com wallet is about as easy as it gets.
I also have what’s called trust wallet
It’s not nearly as user-friendly in my opinion
But I use it to buy Offbrand coins
I Crypto.com it’s really easy to attach your bank card or credit card for direct purchases of their major coins like Shiba and doge and of course CRO Crypto.com

On the trust wallet I have to put money up from my bank into their B&B block chain then make purchases through a website called pancake swap
That’s a real pain in the ass

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
CRO is off the hook.
I was hesitant to buy more the other day at $0.57
But I grabbed another 590 shares after a couple beers just ‘cause...
Boy am I glad I did. It’s unchained and showing no signs of stopping.
It’s going to pass my Shiba if this keeps up!

0BA92822-E9E6-4704-823B-AAE6E999CB18.png

31% since last night!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It’s a god damned freight train.
Blew right by my Shiba and didnt even look sideways at it.
Hey Dave, did you buy the other day when I posted this thread?
That was the tip.
I bought more at $.57 and was a little worried.
Good move.
C01BC988-F697-4B06-A48D-E7C4B023294A.png

NeedlesRat

Reaction score
I really missed the boat on this coin. I’m wondering if it’s too late to buy, or jump in at the price point it’s at now. What say ye?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I really missed the boat on this coin. I’m wondering if it’s too late to buy, or jump in at the price point it’s at now. What say ye?
Wish I knew.
It’s WAY over it’s all time high but it should keep right on goin?

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Is that good?
I bought in July. My avg purchase price was $0.15 a share.
They just renamed Staples center and my shit went up 48% in one day, but is up 285% since my purchase dates 3 months ago.
Is 285% good for a 90 day run?
View attachment 1067343
View attachment 1067344
Since we’re showing off😉, here’s my Pfizer stock options bet. I took my $2000 tax return, and opened a Robinhood account.

I have been testing crypto investing. I’m not sold on it, but there are times when Ive jumped in, and made a quick 5-7% on a couple thousand.

Attachments

• 45AC53EF-2758-4691-85DE-5723B2187DDE.png
    45AC53EF-2758-4691-85DE-5723B2187DDE.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: