WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2BR 2BTH VEGAS CONDO FOR SALE OR RENT OWC...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
FRESH RENOVATED 2BR/2BTH CONDO, NEW FLOORS, DOORS, PAINT ,TOILETS, FURNISHED ,FIRE PLACE WASHER DRYER, FRIDGE , DISHWASHER,MICRO,AND STOVE...GATED, POOL, COVERED ASSIGNED PARKING

OWNER WILL CARRY, POSSIBLE FOR RENT... 702 FOUR NINE 6----4-1-5-0
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
IMG_4105[6773].jpg
IMG_4099[6767].jpg
IMG_4100[6768].jpg
IMG_4101[6769].jpg
IMG_4102[6770].jpg
IMG_4103[6771].jpg
IMG_4104[6772].jpg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
CLOSE TO SAMS TOWN, CANNERY, ARIZONA CHARLIES AND FREEWAYS..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
We had an overwhelming respose to the for rent add,... first guy called 2 minutes after it post'.... he kept calling me back to make sure it would be his,... I sadi I was keeping everyone on a list in order... he want'd to send all the money Zelle with out seeing the place,... but I said meet me there at 1 pm, and he did and it was gone.... his wife was super happy, hope fully they will be good tenants... we'll see, they all are good the first day....lol ..., condos seem to be a good investment right now.....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
sue bought 2 of these....one rented the day we closed,... as it was good to go , the other took a month to rehab... new floor, fixed drywall and repainted... new doors.., fixed all the plumbing and new toilets.. changed out lighting to LED fixtures... hit up graigslist for the furnishings...so about 5k total out of pocket.... and 30k for my labor..

Sue is bitching about the labor cost... Where you gonna get a general contractor to work for less than 7500 per week???

she said," your screwing me on this deal".... I said . so whats the problem, I've been Screwing you for the last 38 years,... now your going To start complaining????

Last edited:

wishiknew

Reaction score
sue bought 2 of these....one rented the day we closed,... as it was good to go , the other took a month to rehab... new floor, fixed drywall and repainted... new doors.., fixed all the plumbing and new toilets.. changed out lighting to LED fixtures... hit up graigslist for the furnishings...so about 5k total out of pocket.... and 30k for my labor..

Sue is bitching about the labor cost... Where you gonna get a general contractor to work for less than 7500 per week???

she said," your screwing me on this deal".... I said . so whats the problem, I've been Screwing you for the last 38 years,... now your going To start complaining????
LOL :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::)