WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

@2FORCEFULL

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
What kind of neighbors do you have on Nelson lane? I got woke up by a police serving a search warrant at 530. Loud bullhorn and flash bang went off. Neighbor that is a 911 operator told be a big drug bust there.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
What kind of neighbors do you have on Nelson lane? I got woke up by a police serving a search warrant at 530. Loud bullhorn and flash bang went off. Neighbor that is a 911 operator told be a big drug bust there.
They were supplying fake smart pills to Parker. Real or not we don't need that kinda shit down here. 😄

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Are you on the northside? My neighbor swears he heard gunfire this morning, I didn’t hear shit.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score

Fentanyl Investigation Leads to Multiple Arrests

Over the past several weeks, Detectives with the Lake Havasu City Police Department’s Special Investigations Unit, which is part of the Mohave Area General Narcotics Enforcement Team (MAGNET), have been investigating a subject selling Fentanyl pills throughout the Lake Havasu City Area.

On May 5, 2022, at approximately 6:00 a.m., detectives from the Lake Havasu City Police Department’s Special Investigations Unit, which is part of the Mohave Area General Narcotics Enforcement Team (MAGNET), with assistance from the Lake Havasu City Police Department’s SWAT team, served a search warrant in the 100 block of Nelson Ln. in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. The search of the residence revealed 100 Fentanyl pills, a handgun, drug ledgers, and several items of drug paraphernalia.

As a result of the investigation, 69-year-old Van Wyck Richardson, 43-year-old Brian White, and 41-year-old Derek Smith were arrested.

Van Wyck Richardson was charged with three counts of sales of narcotic drugs, two counts of sales of narcotic drugs on school property, possession of narcotic drugs for sale, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He is being held on a $50,000.00 cash-only bond.

Brian White was charged with possession of narcotic drugs for sale, possession of dangerous drugs, weapons misconduct, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He is being held on a $50,000.00 cash-only bond.

Derek Smith was charged with possession of narcotic drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia. He is being held on $5,000.00 cash-only bond.

All three subject were transferred to the custody of the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office.

Public Information Officer: Sergeant Tyler Tribolet (928) 855-1171

Booking photo: Van Wyck Richardson, Brian White, Derek Smith
Here a fb report on the event.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Are you on the northside? My neighbor swears he heard gunfire this morning, I didn’t hear shit.
No middle I am just off McCullough 3/4 mile above Smith's. Just down from RD's

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Sounds like fun ones!
😂
Is it just me or does anyone else say what in the actual F%*$? when you see a 69 year old in a drug bust.
Screen-Shot-2015-05-15-at-6.24.49-PM-615x327.jpg

JJ McClure

Reaction score
Van Wyck Richardson was charged with three counts of sales of narcotic drugs, two counts of sales of narcotic drugs on school property, possession of narcotic drugs for sale, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He is being held on a $50,000.00 cash-only bond.

How is this dirty looking old man allowed anywhere near school property??? WTF?

petie6464

Reaction score
School district is so hard up for staff. . You show up, have a pulse, YOU'RE HIRED

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Sounds like fun ones!
😂
You would think right? Weed, you probably would never see them, but would also probably smell them frequently. Now if they are the Methed up Type, you see, smell, and probably get regular visits from them while they broke into everything you owned and stole shit.

One of the odors that I can sense from a mile away is a tweaker with their shoes off.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You would think right? Weed, you probably would never see them, but would also probably smell them frequently. Now if they are the Methed up Type, you see, smell, and probably get regular visits from them while they broke into everything you owned and stole shit.

One of the odors that I can sense from a mile away is a tweaker with their shoes off.
It's weird, seen tweakers, probably been robbed by tweakers, but never dealt with them. Once upon a time, I was friends with a guy that was a "pharmaceutical sales associate". Befriended him through street racing. Nice cars, top of the line dune toys...really nice guy.
Didn't know at first where his income was from. He didn't do drugs, maybe weed?
Last I heard, after doing a few years, he was driving cement trucks. Don't know if he stayed legal. That was years ago.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
It's weird, seen tweakers, probably been robbed by tweakers, but never dealt with them. Once upon a time, I was friends with a guy that was a "pharmaceutical sales associate". Befriended him through street racing. Nice cars, top of the line dune toys...really nice guy.
Didn't know at first where his income was from. He didn't do drugs, maybe weed?
Last I heard, after doing a few years, he was driving cement trucks. Don't know if he stayed legal. That was years ago.
Not all of those pharmaceutical sales associates are users of their pharmaceutical products and have the ability to remain functional. Generally not too big of a problem with your recreational Weed smoker, much like an alcoholic, until they get behind the wheel and make themselves a problem. Tweakers and Chicken heads can't help themselves but to go out and get into shit.

There are always those in the world that some of this stuff doesn't really effect. Your friend may have been one of the more tolerant ones.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Neighbors kid died a few years back from Fentanyl, that shits sketchy . . . . He came home for the weekend from re-hab . . . got a dose of that shit and his mom heard his head hit the wall as he fell over passing-out.
Medics brought him back to life . . . then back to re-hab . . . he broke out of there one night, got some fentanyl AGAIN, this time when he passed-out there was no one there to save him.
Sad deal, he had just turned 30. At his funeral service some of the 'kids' came and I got to talking to a few of them . . . What was so damn spooky was when I asked how they were doing, one of the replies was, "We got to these funerals almost every week, we all wonder who will be next".
That shit still haunts me.

rush1

Reaction score
Crazy if you look down the 100 block of Nelson drive it doesn't look like a bad neighborhood at all. You never know what your neighbors are doing behind close doors. I was expecting to see a bunch of junk parked in everyone front yard but not at all.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Crazy if you look down the 100 block of Nelson drive it doesn't look like a bad neighborhood at all. You never know what your neighbors are doing behind close doors. I was expecting to see a bunch of junk parked in everyone front yard but not at all.
here's mine.... how cool would that be to own the houses on both sides of yours???

383f3fcbc033eb3d9bb0acc2e0e3d262-cc_ft_960.jpg