WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2nd Admendment in action....

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Good for the resident. Need to see more of this and maybe the bad guys will understand that the price to pay for being a bad guy is their life.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
KOOL. OO Buck will work every time , shot a dog once twice ( didn’t want to but needed to ) 9 pellets per shell 12 ga Wamo

SixD9R

Reaction score
CNN must have been choking when they reported that. Surprised they didn't launch into a tirade about how dangerous guns in the report and how the homeowner should have just called 911 and saved those innocent lives.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
CB8BD095-A9C2-4920-99B8-F25C414F0393.jpeg
Saw this guys shirt in Home Depot in Atlanta, Ga told him I need a pic lol kool guy

oldschool

Reaction score
Had something similar in Central Fresno last Friday night. 3 bad guys go into a smoke shop, take the cash, owner(was outside) comes in and shoots 2 of the 3 dead. Unfortunately bad guy #3 got away, possibly shot. No charges for the store owner. 2 less shitbags in Fresno.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Channelview area isn't the place to break in to homes. Rough area, rough folks....They don't call 911 for protection, they call 911 for clean-up;)

I don’t understand what any burglar/home invader is thinking in Texas...with the exception of some my transplant friends, everyone I know in this state is heavily armed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I don’t understand what any burglar/home invader is thinking in Texas...with the exception of some my transplant friends, everyone I know in this state is heavily armed.

I am a transplant that flys back and forth every week, i know for a fact that i am better armed then any of my co workers. 90% of them are native texans. I fly my guns with me. I do not want to risk them in a empty apartment. Its sad really, so are the number of extremely liberal wome in thr dating pull. I might as well be dating in davis ca.( they are not far be hind berkeley for liberal bs)

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score

Small town Utah is the same + you can open carry in you can , car is considered your home ;)