WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2nd Autopsy..

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Positional asphyxiation:
If they would of sat him up most likely would have lived, or at least not fall into manslaughter

It will be a manslaughter conviction with the argument of intent being a hard one to prove.

Dumbass Cop better opt for no jury, have Judge decide

That neck restraint policy is one of the craziest ones I’ve ever heard of.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
What's needed is the truth.
If the official M.E. allowed for some wiggle room in his report to help out the 4 officers......the shit is really going to hit the fan.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If the official M.E. allowed for some wiggle room in his report to help out the 4 officers......the shit is really going to hit the fan.

truth..

Having the government Medical Examiner saying "He died from underlying health issues" and then an independent saying "He died of Homicide" doesn't look good at all..

RD

riverroyal

Reaction score
i dont think tonight is going to be a good night for LE.

Cdog

Reaction score
Breeffff. Amberlamps!!

Lets all riot in his families neighbored and burn the fucker down....Who's in??

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I just saw 4 individuals who know the Floyd family will be able to pay them well.
I can not be alone in wanting the truth, the real truth and nothing but the truth.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Positional asphyxiation:
If they would of sat him up most likely would have lived, or at least not fall into manslaughter

It will be a manslaughter conviction with the argument of intent being a hard one to prove.

Dumbass Cop better opt for no jury, have Judge decide

That neck restraint policy is one of the craziest ones I’ve ever heard of.

Agreed 100%. The murder charge will never stick.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I just saw 4 individuals who know the Floyd family will be able to pay them well.
I can not be alone in wanting the truth, the real truth and nothing but the truth.

100 percent they fucking leaches. Yes the family is going to get and deserves a payout. Those leaches though? What a shame they will get rich off of George Floyd’s demise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

River Runnin

Reaction score
And that can work both ways! ... An independent activist can just as easily get the desired outcome to match that video!

MSum661

Reaction score
The knee for two minutes and 53 seconds after Floyd was non-responsive is going to be an issue in front of a jury.

Turnup

Reaction score
Dr Baden is going on Hannity shortly..

530RL

Reaction score
truth..

Having the government Medical Examiner saying "He died from underlying health issues" and then an independent saying "He died of Homicide" doesn't look good at all..

RD

I believe both autopsies found Floyd died by “homicide” with different opinions on the underlying medical cause of death?