WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

3 Dunes......turn your music down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Mike

Reaction score
I used to do dumb stuff when I was younger, hopefully with age comes wisdom.
There are crazy, rude people everywhere...
Is it worth messing someone up?
Maybe going to jail, what if you kill them, it's you or them....
Or accidentally...
I've seen shit escalate...
It hurts to let it slide, but some people you can't get through to.
Maybe better off finding a different spot and not let people get to you for your own good?
I KNOW it's hard to let it slide and I used to be that guy that wouldn't also.

Last edited:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Asked nicely to have them to either turn the speakers away from the beach or turn the stereo down and got a HARD NO. Zero respect for anyone else.

Nobody can even have a conversation on the beach because their music is so loud.

Can't talk to kids, can't do anything.

Screw you dude......

View attachment 869667

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What a fucking idiot, nothing irritates me more. I go deep into coves where nobody else can find us, three dunes pretty much always sucks and its not protected from the wind and waves all that much.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
We only came here because we have a few boats and this is the only spot south that can fit everyone.

I don't care about music at all, but it has been all day and the pods are facing a beach that no one is on.

Music is fine, but the rest of the boats here didn't ask him to entertain the whole beach, especially music that has language that isn't appropriate.

Like I said, he should have some respect for the people around. Would have been nice to have a conversation and get to know him, but that isn't possible and the "NO, I AM NOT TURNING IT DOWN" comment, when I asked nicely is BS....

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
We only came here because we have a few boats and this is the only spot south that can fit everyone.

I don't care about music at all, but it has been all day and the pods are facing a beach that no one is on.

Music is fine, but the rest of the boats here didn't ask him to entertain the whole beach, especially music that has language that isn't appropriate.

Like I said, he should have some respect for the people around. Would have been nice to have a conversation and get to know him, but that isn't possible and the "NO, I AM NOT TURNING IT DOWN" comment, when I asked nicely is BS....

bullshit. 3 dunes is not the only place you and a few boats can beach or anchor. Thousand miles of shoreline and you are complaining. Come on now be realistic and understand it’s not your beach. You don’t like it ask him. If he doesn’t then find a new spot. The time you took to complain you could have enjoyed a cruise to a new spot.

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
Maybe park outside his house at 6am and blast your music. Should be ok right?

Reminds me of the tweakers that show up in Glamis at 2am and blast their music acting like idiots until the sun comes up. When I wake up at 6am I always return the favor

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Idk i know WetHull pretty damn well imho and if someone came up being cool he’d be cool, but I’m sure like most of us it’s you walk up acting a little fool he’ll tell you to keep walking. He’s one of the most mellow guys I’ve met out on the water.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Jeremy is usually a pretty cool cat. Maybe he’s had a few whiskey shots 😂

wet hull

Reaction score
First of all we were here far before them. Music was already on and nothing but good music. Nothing offensive.. Everyone else was asking to keep it on. Go home you whining bitch. We even helped you try to tie off and you didn't even say thank you. You are nothing but a high strung cry baby with zero balls to come talk. Keyboard cowboy. Fuck off and enjoy your weekend. Man up and talk in person. Probably should tell whole story next time.

Icky

Reaction score
It's to bad there's not any other beaches out there

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
First of all we were here far before them. Music was already on and nothing but good music. Nothing offensive.. Everyone else was asking to keep it on. Go home you whining bitch. We even helped you try to tie off and you didn't even say thank you. You are nothing but a high strung cry baby with zero balls to come talk. Keyboard cowboy. Fuck off and enjoy your weekend. Man up and talk in person. Probably should tell whole story next time.

Amen

sintax

Reaction score

so what i'm gathering here is he never even came over to ask you to keep it down. If thats the case, ya thats lame for him to blast you for it. Always 3 sides to every story

side note: good music is relative....

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
I turn mine way up when I don't like someone else's music.
Lol I don’t think anyone is going to come over to you and tell you to turn the music down unless they are high as balls or wasted.
Ps. Good to see the docktagon is back for boating season.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score

Oh shit !!! There are always two sides to every story!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I turn mine way up when I don't like someone else's music.

Lol I don’t think anyone is going to come over to you and tell you to turn the music down unless they are high as balls or wasted.
Ps. Good to see the docktagon is back for boating season.

I would ask his wife.. shes alot cuter anyways.. lol

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
giphy-1.gif

CobraDave

Reaction score
Why not lower it a tad?
Why not point the speakers towards your group?
You know they are directional, right?
Why not be concerned for your neighbors?
He said he asked you to lower it in person, did he not?
You want to fight him over music?
You know if you’re first to the beach it’s still not yours, right?

Have you been to the other side of 3 Dunes?
Since when is 3 Dunes a crappy place to hang? It’s gorgeous there and the sand is nice for kids.

You know other beaches do exist?

So many questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score

Here's my worthless opinion:

If you were there first and the music was on when they pulled up then rock on (unless you were playing rap then you should be sent back to the hood! 😵 😁). Complaining about blasting music at "someone else's" site is like moving next to an airport then complaining about the sound of jets.

On the other hand, many are saying you are a nice guy but your reply here isn't indicative of that. I understand you are defending your position as I would but not in such an hostile manor. It kind of drags you down into the gutter and lends credibility to the OP's claims.

I never understand why so many people go to the river to relax and have a good time but get stressed out so easily over stuff. If I don't like the music someone is playing I'll just find another spot. Actually, I tend to look for spot away from everyone else anyways.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I wonder if they are duking it out right now? This totally helped me get through the last part of this day at work!!

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Now here's the real question: Do they turn the speakers out towards the water when they decide to hang out on the beach for a little bit?

Also, the "We were here first, so we can do whatever we want" is always an interesting argument. If you rolled up to 3 Dunes and the first boat there was just running its old two stroke outboard for hours, there wouldn't be any problems? It's also not illegal, just inconsiderate.

Also, do people really act any different when they're the 9th boat there? Or does being the first boat there just give them a half ass excuse to do the same thing they always do?

I don't know what actually happened in this situation but a lot of inmates seem to prescribe to the "first boat here" mentality.

Oh and be sure to look for me next weekend at 3 Dunes at 6am. I'll be the first boat there and I'll be the guy rocking the banana hammock and playing cats screeching/fighting on repeat through my stereo. Ya know, first boat there privileges! Can't wait to meet everyones' families!

Status
Not open for further replies.