WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

3 hots and a cot with a loft up top!

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Just checking in! I reside in Prescott, AZ. We recreate at lake Powell. I own a 1996 Crownline 225 with a bravo 3. I'm mostly a DIY on all my toys and projects around the house. I have a beautiful/smart wife and 2 amazing and cute girls, and 3 interesting dogs. Aside from being one the water we go to the dunes in the winter. For that we have a trx450r and a trx250r as well a ltr450r. Then we have a polaris 90 and Yamaha 50 for the girls. Oddly enough the Polaris and Yamaha are the same bike.

Anyways happy to be here and like the forum so far.

Laters.

LGETT

Diving In
Reaction score
Welcome. Sounds like you must keep busy tending all of those fun toys as a Do it Yourselfer. I can relate

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score
Yeah I'm in the middle of two complete engine rebuilds on the trx's. I'm not an expert I just use the service manuals for everything. At times there's not enough time in a day but when youre out at the campsite and everything is running and the family is having fun, that's when it's worth every dime, bead of sweat, and curse word.

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score
Just a little. My last name is actually Mork. Robin was a comic genius. I don't think there's any material of his I don't like.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Just checking in! I reside in Prescott, AZ. We recreate at lake Powell. I own a 1996 Crownline 225 with a bravo 3. I'm mostly a DIY on all my toys and projects around the house. I have a beautiful/smart wife and 2 amazing and cute girls, and 3 interesting dogs. Aside from being one the water we go to the dunes in the winter. For that we have a trx450r and a trx250r as well a ltr450r. Then we have a polaris 90 and Yamaha 50 for the girls. Oddly enough the Polaris and Yamaha are the same bike.

Anyways happy to be here and like the forum so far.

Laters.
welcome aboard!
Don’t hear too many people say they have a 250r these days.
Yeah I'm in the middle of two complete engine rebuilds on the trx's. I'm not an expert I just use the service manuals for everything. At times there's not enough time in a day but when youre out at the campsite and everything is running and the family is having fun, that's when it's worth every dime, bead of sweat, and curse word.
Engine rebuild on the 250... at least it’s easy!!
Relatively cheap. Parts are still around.
I’ve never tried doing engine work on the 4 strokes. They kinda scare me, lol.

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score
Yeah the 250r was a cake walk. The 450r is back together but I believe I'm 180 out on my timing Honda's are easy having the unicam design but still not as easy as the 250r. The 250r is actually my wife's I blew it up a few years back. Now I'm trying to get it decked out and back together for her birthday.