WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

34 years later, I finally watched...

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Did you shake your cane at the TV during the non-realistic scenes?...or are you just mad because momma left a wet spot on the couch for the first time in 20 years after watching the volley ball scene?

Top Gun is bad ass. If you don't like Top Gun yore a pussy bitch.

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Did you shake your cane at the TV during the non-realistic scenes?...or are you just mad because momma left a wet spot on the couch for the time in 20 years after watching the volley ball scene?

Top Gun is bad ass. If you don't like Top Gun yore a pussy bitch.

Watching the planes take off an aircraft carrier is so fucking bad azz...

Good music, hot chicks, street bikes, sex scenes and killer planes, wtf is not to like???

So many male Karen's these days it's unreal!!!

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
To bad Kelly let herself go her pattern was obviously never "full". Look her up

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Ohh FFS.. Better than the bullshit movies that have been released in the last 5-10yrs..

Next you'll be sayin "Iron Eagle" "Days of Thunder", "Color of Money", "Karate Kid", "Back to the Future" are all shitty movies too!! 🤣

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
8C97401B-FC15-4ACE-8E0D-7AFF36F0EEA3.jpeg

Bear Down

Reaction score
Ohh FFS.. Better than the bullshit movies that have been released in the last 5-10yrs..

Next you'll be sayin "Iron Eagle" "Days of Thunder", "Color of Money", "Karate Kid", "Back to the Future" are all shitty movies too!! 🤣
you just hit 3 of my top 10.. Iron Eagle, Color of money and Karate Kid.. +10

wzuber

Reaction score
But ya gotta admit...

He's one hellofa guuud fisherman....
@rrrr...was that a rapala you tossed out?
Well done sir. Lol

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Top Gun. Jeeeeezus, what a cornball movie. :rolleyes:

Way to rile everyone up for sure!

Like many things it was a lot cooler back in the day.......but yeah.....kinda, lil bit.

The story was always cheesy, but no one I knew cared about the story even at the time.

It was the aerial and carrier footage on the big screen that was the star of the show.
The carrier launch opening to the then new danger zone was really cool back in the day, and the big screen at the theatre a way different experience than ones home.

FLAME ON!

UD

Icky

Reaction score
She's lost that love and feeling........

No she hasn't

retaocleg

Reaction score
lol.....i can relate

i didn't watch the big lebowski until about 3 years after i bought it, which was 20 years after it came out...difference is, i have watched it about 20 times since

no use rushing into things.......

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
She's lost that love and feeling........

No she hasn't

lovin feeling.

the daughter of the guy that sang that song has a house just south of the keys in Parker. Met her a couple times, really nice person.

• Sad
Reactions: DWC

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
The story itself is a total chick flick with fighter jets thrown in for the guys...

Way before you time son. You wouldn’t get it. I remember watching Top Gun at the USO in Chicago O’Hare airport. That movie, in it’s day, was everything to us guys in the service. I will still stop and watch that movie today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Way before you time son. You wouldn’t get it. I remember watching Top Gun at the USO in Chicago O’Hare airport. That movie, in it’s day, was everything to us guys in the service. I will still stop and watch that movie today.

You don't have to be ashamed of liking romance movies, i wasn't knocking it 😂 😂 😂

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
You don't have to be ashamed of liking romance movies, i wasn't knocking it [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Lmao. Worst part is how bad Kelly McGillis looks now. [emoji2359]

Taboma

Reaction score
I thought she was not all that in the movie. I'd always heard she was hot, but meh...

If you want to appreciate Top Gun, watch the movie Stealth (2005) ;), although Jessica Biel is pretty hot. 👍

I liked Top Gun because we were doing electrical and DDC Controls on NAS Miramar buildings and hangers at the time and my wife was involved in the 'Real' Top Gun program.

Taboma

Reaction score
Coz she isnt - completely agree - she was never that hot even in her prime.

PIss poor choice.

Jennifer Connolly however the new love interest in Maverick- Ive been love with for 30 years.

Have you seen Jennifer (Who I agree was a woody maker for years) in the Snowpiercer tv show ? No tits, all skin and bones, she's needs a case of burgers asap.