WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

36’ Speedster w/ Bustle Twin 1350 M8s

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
Newest edition to the Eliminator lineup. Will feature a walk off transom bustle.
8FB3D3CA-E558-4383-81E6-911AEA26FEFF.jpeg

TVMNick

Reaction score
This is super cool, I'm really interested to see how this one turns out! Where will this boat call home?

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
This thing should put up some big numbers and look great too.

renodaytona

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the finished product and see the numbers.

Meaney77

Reaction score
This thing is going to be killer, cant wait to see it finished.

Singleton

Reaction score
I see tons of glass work in the future.
Looks like a 36 that will be modified? Is this true

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Thinking the same thing with that walk-off bustle. Can't wait to see this thing run.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Curious why you guys didn’t ditch the center pod on this one.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
These biga$$ speedsters are gorgeous. Can you post a side by side pic (or two) of the transom of both boats?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That bustle looks good! Can't wait to see the finaly product.

RD

Marlo

Reaction score
Do you use any chopper guns or resin sprayers on your builds or is it all done with rolls of cloth and mat, and buckets of resin? Just curious because you never see any booms around and really don’t have the overspray hairs hanging off mold like you see when guns and sprayers are used. These threads are great showing the builds and mold/plug building process.

Marlo

Reaction score
I realize this boat is a whole different deal here being it’s carbon Kevlar, the bustle mold is really what got me wondering if everything was done by hand, brushes, and rolled products.

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
Do you use any chopper guns or resin sprayers on your builds or is it all done with rolls of cloth and mat, and buckets of resin? Just curious because you never see any booms around and really don’t have the overspray hairs hanging off mold like you see when guns and sprayers are used. These threads are great showing the builds and mold/plug building process.

No chopper gun. Everything is hand cut and hand laid. Even the molds. This way the laminators can feel every crease and edge. Makes a stronger hull with less materials.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
No chopper guns.
Personally, I think they’d be wise to start using a wet out gun to get things moving. There’s less waste and if the gun is properly maintained a superior and more consistent mix.
It doesn’t apply glass, just resin to the glass they’ve pulled from the roll.

Marlo

Reaction score
Eliminator Boats and Gelcoater
Thanks for the reply’s. I know the choppers are “the devil”, but I figured maybe they would be used for skin coats possibly, and I thought for sure they would have been used for building up the molds once the base layers were down. Also thought it may speed up the wet out process using the resin sprayer also. Guessing maybe has something to do with emission laws from spraying?
Gelcoater
I can’t believe how crisp the lines are kept, how you can figure out/remember which tape, color, line to pull next while spraying! Absolutely amazing!

NeedlesRat

Reaction score
Is the bustle going to be put in a new build from the mold, or is it being bolted to the current boat picured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
it will be bonded and glassed to the hull the same way we cap our hulls. Same way other big name manufactures attach a bustle.