WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

37 years

beerrun

Reaction score
We had our 37th anniversary today spent the day making spaghetti for our friend with cancer then the hour drive to his house got to sit outside with then and just chat came home wife and I took a little nap then I took her out to coastera for dinner no cell phones just us and SD bay with a beautiful sunset and full moon. She is such an incredible person so strong so beautiful i love her so much

beerrun

Reaction score
Lets hear the best marriage lesion in 37 years!

Not to many make it that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I really don't know. I used to think it was giving each other space to do as they wanted she let me go racing i let her travel with her friends but now I don't do the racing anymore and we do alot of traveling together

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary to you and your better half. My wife and I got married on the same day as you two, 8 years later. We celebrated our 29th yesterday.

Cheers.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Very nice words, she must be a great person. Congratulations! We are going on 32

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
It was a gorgeous day out, Coasterra is a great restaurant too, with amazing views. Happy Anniversary!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Coming up on 43 years. Lucked out on living long enough to look back and appreciate my wife efforts all these years. Looking for at least 20 more years.

30C49CF4-39C2-4912-9CCE-49B7E5726BEB.jpeg

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
We had our 37th anniversary today spent the day making spaghetti for our friend with cancer then the hour drive to his house got to sit outside with then and just chat came home wife and I took a little nap then I took her out to coastera for dinner no cell phones just us and SD bay with a beautiful sunset and full moon. She is such an incredible person so strong so beautiful i love her so much

Thats a long time. Congrats!

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Sounds Ike a perfect day for all. Congratulations to the both of you for taking your time out on a special day for others less fortunate...you are blessed.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Congrats, sometimes it can be tough but we both know it's been the best thing for us!! We're coming up on #42 in May!! :D

DLC

Reaction score
That sounds like a really great day! Happy anniversary!

I really enjoy just hanging out with my much better half, not doing anything special just being together and enjoying each others company

we are creeping up on the big 20 on 8/11

Redracer1090

Reaction score
happy anniversary... and that next 20 will come up fast, enjoy every min day year of it ... going on 53 here..

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Congrats.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next month it's 15 years of bliss for us.
The secret to our success is my wife has never listened to a word I've ever said.

DanG

Reaction score
Happy Anniversary and Congratulations. You can always tell true love by the way someone speaks about their partner. Wife and I are at 28 years and our admiration for each other only grows with time.